Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #196
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
This looks good on a government web site, however the American Bison assn has doubts.
NOTE: Your current position that a government agency might be wrong is incongruous with your earlier position that government agencies are always right.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #197
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
NOTE: Your current position that a government agency might be wrong is incongruous with your earlier position that government agencies are always right.

That is because you don't pay attention. There is a difference in ridiculing someone's stupid comment than supporting the agency.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #198
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is because you don't pay attention. There is a difference in ridiculing someone's stupid comment than supporting the agency.
NO BACKING OUT, NOW...u'ra bitchboy!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 07:27 PM   #199
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
NO BACKING OUT, NOW...u'ra bitchboy!
Backing out of what infodumb?
Old 04-30-2014, 07:55 PM   #200
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Backing out of what infodumb?
hey, I like turtles too... The cows did not kill them... u'ra douche
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 08:03 PM   #201
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
hey, I like turtles too... The cows did not kill them... u'ra douche
Did I say they did? NO ! Pucker up cunt.
Old 04-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #202
KcidRIDER
BANNED

KcidRIDER is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 09:04 PM   #203
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
After coexisting with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, the desert tortoise is still there, you dumb Yankee prick: that IS the PROOF!
Dear Cock Whisperer:

You said that woman rancher knew the tortoise was not in danger based on "firsthand knowledge" of the last 500 years.

How is that possible, IBLying?

Try to post an answer tomorrow AM before you head down to the job at McDonalds
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 01:50 AM   #204
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's perfectly clear that when you think a government agency is wrong, you conveniently imagine yourself to be right. However, and hypocritically, when someone else thinks a government agency is wrong, you conveniently imagine that person is wrong about the agency.

Pay attention, your opinions of convenience have the smell of mendacity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Dear Cock Whisperer:

You said that woman rancher knew the tortoise was not in danger based on "firsthand knowledge" of the last 500 years.

How is that possible, IBLying?

Try to post an answer tomorrow AM before you head down to the job at McDonalds
The dumb-fuck Yankee retard is on the run! The dick licking Yankee mick is throwing up one straw man argument after another as he scurries from the facts! See the dumb-fuck Yankee liar run. Run, dumb-fuck Yankee, run!

Your straw man argument isn't a substantive argument refuting the fact that the desert tortoise coexisted with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, you jiz-lipped Yankee mick. Your straw man argument isn't a substantive argument explaining why the endangered desert tortoise is to be protected by the BLM from cows but not the bulldozers hired by moneyed, politically connected commercial developers, you pud-sucking Yankee jackass. BTW, you dick-licking Yankee mick, notice how your "no issue tortoise" is NOW the central theme in your ignorant posts.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:06 AM   #205
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055262405]It's perfectly clear that when you think a government agency is wrong, you conveniently imagine yourself to be right. However, and hypocritically, when someone else thinks a government agency is wrong, you conveniently imagine that person is wrong about the agency.

Pay attention, your opinions of convenience have the smell of mendacity.

Wrong again IB, I can ridicule someone's idiotic remark about the government or another person it is just a comment. Most of them are humorous ,although most here take themselves so serious that they fail to see the humor. Some are sarcastic. Maybe I will need to post a alert for the slower members.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:20 AM   #206
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot is at it again... Puking all over the board with nothing but bile, vitriol and sputum.

Calm down asshole, your soiled BREECHCLOUT (or Breechclouts) aren't here to defend you. In fact, I don't see anybody standing up for you at all.

But thanks for sharing YOUR LUNCH!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #207
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
The dumb-fuck Yankee retard is on the run! The dick licking Yankee mick is throwing up one straw man argument after another as he scurries from the facts! See the dumb-fuck Yankee liar run. Run, dumb-fuck Yankee, run!

That's what psychologists call "projection" - the act or technique of defending oneself against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in oneself, while attributing them to others. ou have been caught tossing up one strawman argument after another. So naturally you accuse others of it.

Your straw man argument isn't a substantive argument refuting the fact that the desert tortoise coexisted with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, you jiz-lipped Yankee mick. Your straw man argument isn't a substantive argument explaining why the endangered desert tortoise is to be protected by the BLM from cows but not the bulldozers hired by moneyed, politically connected commercial developers, you pud-sucking Yankee jackass. BTW, you dick-licking Yankee mick, notice how your "no issue tortoise" is NOW the central theme in your ignorant posts.
You are assuming facts that are not in evidence. You have no idea whether or not cattle have reduced the tortoises population by 90% or by 1% over the last hundreds of years. Instead you declare that they have "coexisted" - whatever that means.

Humans and bison have also "coexisted" in the US for hundreds of years. And during that time, we have eliminated about 95% of them. Do you see my point, you semen-sipping pseudo-intellect?

It's not "arbitrary" tranny fuckee. Government action need only be supported by ANY rational basis to avoid being arbitrary. It has been explained to you multiple times already why the government may deem stationary solar panels to be much less of a threat to tortoises than roaming cattle. You are pretending not to understand because you are dishonest.

And YOU - not me - are the one who is trying to force the tortoise as an issue by bringining it up in EVERY single substantive post to try to make Bundy look like a victim of arbitrary government action. He is not and never will be.

And so, so, obsessed with the "Yankee" aspect.

Get over it, Cock Whisperer, the South lost.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #208
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

And IBProfen never won.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #209
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your opinions of convenience still smell of mendacity.

Wrong again IB, I can ridicule someone's idiotic remark about the government or another person it is just a comment. Most of them are humorous ,although most here take themselves so serious that they fail to see the humor. Some are sarcastic. Maybe I will need to post a alert for the slower members.
Your opinions of convenience still smell of mendacity with a hint of idiocy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

You are assuming facts that are not in evidence. You have no idea whether or not cattle have reduced the tortoises population by 90% or by 1% over the last hundreds of years. Instead you declare that they have "coexisted" - whatever that means.

Humans and bison have also "coexisted" in the US for hundreds of years. And during that time, we have eliminated about 95% of them. Do you see my point, you semen-sipping pseudo-intellect?

It's not "arbitrary" tranny fuckee. Government action need only be supported by ANY rational basis to avoid being arbitrary. It has been explained to you multiple times already why the government may deem stationary solar panels to be much less of a threat to tortoises than roaming cattle. You are pretending not to understand because you are dishonest.

And YOU - not me - are the one who is trying to force the tortoise as an issue by bringining it up in EVERY single substantive post to try to make Bundy look like a victim of arbitrary government action. He is not and never will be.

And so, so, obsessed with the "Yankee" aspect.

Get over it, Cock Whisperer, the South lost.

So far, you Yankee ignoramus, you have not explained the rationality in the BLM's claim that it is saving the desert tortoise from cattle while willingly sacrificing the desert tortoise and its habitat to the bulldozers of the moneyed and politically connected, you exiled in Dixie and very ignorant Yankee jackass: and you have likewise not explained how that is not "arbitrary" enforcement by a government agency?

BTW, enjoy your Texas job, you pathetic dumb-fuck Yankee exile in Dixie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Idiot
It's amazing how you keep bragging about your idiocy, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
And I never won.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:17 PM   #210
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055265332] Your opinions of convenience still smell of mendacity with a hint of idiocy.

I gave you a honest answer if you still think it is untruthful then that is your problem not mine. You can keep your insults and pucker up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women