Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2015, 09:05 PM   #196
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I did not misrepresent them. Where is your study that says god exists. Prove it.
You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study when you failed to explain that the study only addressed American scientists and when you didn't mention that 51% of the participating scientists expressed a belief in a god or higher power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You also mendaciously failed to provide either a hyperlink or the name of the study you cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:11 PM   #197
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study when you failed to explain that the study only addressed American scientists and when you didn't mention that 51% of the participating scientists expressed a belief in a god or higher power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You also mendaciously failed to provide either a hyperlink or the name of the study you cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
33 percent said they believed in god. It's right fucking there in black and white. A higher power or spirit is not a god. The link has been provided, so that's not a point any longer. I live in america you dipshit. If you want to include other parts of the world, go find that study yourself. You haven't a leg to stand on, Lusty Lad... err IB. I get it mixed up sometimes.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:20 PM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
33 percent said they believed in god. It's right fucking there in black and white. A higher power or spirit is not a god. The link has been provided, so that's not a point any longer. I live in america you dipshit. If you want to include other parts of the world, go find that study yourself. You haven't a leg to stand on, Lusty Lad... err IB. I get it mixed up sometimes.

You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
"...just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity..."
Quote:
deity noun de·i·ty \ˈdē-ə-tē, ˈdā-\ : a god or goddess

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deity
Old 04-30-2015, 09:30 PM   #199
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Of the 51 percent believe in some form of diety OR higher power, only 33 percent said they believed in god. The other 18 percent believed in a universal spirit or higher power.

You're misrepresented again you odumbo minion.

I'm also going to need you to provide a link to those islamic scientist numbers you mentioned before.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:31 PM   #200
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

No one has voted for God Fearing Christian! I thought we had at least one. Maybe he finally saw his hypocrisy and repented.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:35 PM   #201
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Of the 51 percent believe in some form of diety OR higher power, only 33 percent said they believed in god. The other 18 percent believed in a universal spirit or higher power.

You're misrepresented again you odumbo minion.

I'm also going to need you to provide a link to those islamic scientist numbers you mentioned before.

You're still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the exact quote is:

Quote:
"...just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity..."

... and "deity", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is defined as:

Quote:
deity noun de·i·ty \ˈdē-ə-tē, ˈdā-\ : a god or goddess

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deity

And the study only applies to American scientists, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and not scientists worldwide as you mendaciously implied.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:37 PM   #202
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

You're still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the exact quote is:

... and "deity", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is defined as:

And the study only applies to American scientists, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and not scientists worldwide as you mendaciously implied.
I never said it was worldwide. Never implied that. 51 percent believed in a diety OR higher power. You're not seeing that part. 33 and 18 equals 51. The 51 number is broken down further to say that 33 percent believed in god. And 18 in a spirit or higher power.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:46 PM   #203
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said it was worldwide. Never implied that. 51 percent believed in a diety OR higher power. You're not seeing that part. 33 and 18 equals 51. The 51 number is broken down further to say that 33 percent believed in god. And 18 in a spirit or higher power.
You implied that the study was worldwide when you mendaciously failed to mention it was an American study, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, what the study says is that 33% of American scientists believe in God, and 51% believe in a god. Until your harfing, atheistic ass capitalizes "God" your dumb-ass is referencing the 51% who say they believe in a "god" (AKA "deity"), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:53 PM   #204
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
No one has voted for God Fearing Christian! I thought we had at least one. Maybe he finally saw his hypocrisy and repented.
I wouldn't give your poll the time of day. We all know you are out to spread lies and untruths about me- I won't take the bait. You are a sick evil man- I pray that God has mercy on your soul.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:05 PM   #205
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I wouldn't give your poll the time of day. We all know you are out to spread lies and untruths about me- I won't take the bait. You are a sick evil man- I pray that God has mercy on your soul.
Well I think you just took the bait.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #206
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
The latest research indicates that 33 percent of scientists believe in a god. That's not what I would call many. The fact you use the word 'theory' in the manner you do, illustrates your lack of knowledge on the subject. The word theory, as it's used in science, has a completely different meaning than when used in common conversation. I understand your natural rejection of science. The randomness of the universe can be quite jarring when you've lived your whole life thinking that someone was looking out for you. I know. I've been there.

A theory, in scientific terms, has been confirmed repeatedly through testing. Gravity is a theory. Do you want to test it by jumping out a third-floor window? Evolution, for instance, has been as confirmed as gravity. Are there questions they still don't know? Of course, that's part of learning. Religion, on the other hand, says it has it all figured out. The people who first wrote the bible didn't even know where the sun went at night.
I don't reject science at all. In fact I probably have a much more broad knowledge of science than you realize. You're just one of those anal retentive drones that knows a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:07 PM   #207
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I don't reject science at all. In fact I probably have a much more broad knowledge of science than you realize. You're just one of those anal retentive drones that knows a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing.

Jim
You've described IB perfectly.

The problem with making a case for a god is that regardless of what hoops you jump through, at some point it's all reduced to faith. If you read the bible, it just seems like it's all set up in his favor and we either play along or suffer eternal damnation. I just refuse to play the game.
Old 04-30-2015, 11:43 PM   #208
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

The problem with making a case for a god is that regardless of what hoops you jump through, at some point it's all reduced to faith. If you read the bible, it just seems like it's all set up in his favor and we either play along or suffer eternal damnation. I just refuse to play the game.
Faith is definitely a part of it. by the way this post isn't in reference to IB, so don't drag him into it. Unless you can guarantee you're not a bigger pain in the ass than he is, I wouldn't mention him.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 12:14 AM   #209
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
What lies and untruths? That you are a GFC who thinks he can sin with impunity? Don't try to reinforce your opinion by saying I you are a GFC. You are not.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 06:55 AM   #210
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You do more than "refuse to play the game", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: you lie and distort.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women