Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2018, 10:13 AM   #196
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasfan View Post
The refs were definately bad in the game but I think the bad refereeing benefitted the saints more than the cowboys.

The offsides penalty on Gregory was pure bs. He was clearly not offsides.

I don't know. it was kind of cheap to call it, even if he was barely offsides

The lone touchdown by the saints was because of the saints receiver pushing the defender down. Should have been called a offensive pass interference and saints probably wouldn’t have scored a fs there.

I wouldn't say "pushed the receiver down".. he barely pushed the defender's arm.. I just watched the live replay, even knowing what I would see, or supposed to see, I can't see the arm push.. but it was there, and should have been called

Face mask on dak was not called.

no, they missed that!

The hit on Kamara was clearly a foul but he was stop. The defender was trying to lead with the shoulder and the head contact was unintentional.
went back and watched again.. good point.. the hit looked vicious, BUT the runner did lower his shoulder at the end.. a player can "force" another to hit him helmet-to-helmet, and this was one time. neither Announcer made that point.. you are likely correct that bad calls/no calls hurt the Boys more. we will never know of course.

I think reviewed plays should include missed calls, where something should have been called, but wasn't.. like the offensive foul in the end zone. why not get it right? same with Baseball, the instant replay is too limited in scope.. we still allow fallible striped-shirt wearing old men to determine game outcomes.

actually, since it was a scoring play, the end zone play was reviewed.. but NOT for foul purposes.. stupid.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 11:00 AM   #197
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Those are judgement calls and it would be tough to overrule those. But if the receiver extends his arm when pushing a defender, it is normally called offensive pi.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 11:08 AM   #198
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

They pointed out that this was the most experienced officiating team in the league.

That may have been the issue. They were too old to keep up.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #199
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
don't worry, I have commissioned Tara Evans to hook up with Mr. Brees today, from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m... she will offer a 50% discount which will assuredly lure Brees from his QB duties tonight.

oh, hi Tara!

I don't know who the Saints will have "quarterbacking", while you are holed up with Drew, but I think they will beat the Boys.

Saints 27

Boys 17

Sports fans (and to a certain extent...players, as well) are superstitious. It's a fact, silly as it may be. Playoff beards....wearing the same socks game after game....eating the same pre-game meal. Over the years we've heard the stories of teams riding odd rituals all the way to a championship.....

That said, in order to keep the Cowboys Playoff Hopes moving in the right direction (ie: the current four-game winning streak), Tara oughta step up and offer that 50% discount to ALL Icky members
I mean, it makes sense, right?

And, ya know friends and neighbors, being the awesome Cowboy fan she is, I've no doubt she'll be on board with this idea.

In fact, many, many more of Icky's Finest will prolly want to join in on this fantastic plan (thru December AND January). Think about it...the cumulative mojo could be just the thing that jettisons our favorite Silver-and-Blue team all the way to the.....dare I say it....the S-word...? omg.....I think we're onto something......

Ladies, look at the power you have. By simply hacking back rates for a mere couple of months we could all witness Dak, Zeke, and the Rest o' Da Boys hoisting a Lombardi Trophy in early February. And you were the ones who made it a reality....

Woo Hoo….Johnny Walker Blue for Everybody!
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:09 PM   #200
grean
Valued Poster

So the Cowboys, in at least one projection, not by myself, but people who have actual knowledge of the game, and only are half full of shit, are favored to win 30-24 against the Eagles this weekend.

I, and again, unlike the above projection, I am completely full of shit, think the Cowboys will win bit the score will be much lowers on both sides say around 19-14.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:05 AM   #201
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

I agree, grean.

I, for one, am not believing for a second that a rested...and motivated... Cowboys team (defense in particular)...playing at home again...will give up 14 additional points to a hamstrung, weaker Iggles offense (traveling on a short week btw) than what was scored by a higher-octane Saints offense Thursday a week ago.

Bottom line: Philly's season and play off hopes are on the line this Sunday....and Dallas knows it. The Cowboys also know that a win this weekend, puts them THREE games up on the Iggles with three to play. Basically, this game...this WIN....puts Dallas in the playoffs (and prolly secures the NFC East divisional crown in the process). Lots to play for.

Another "By The Way", kids, looking ahead....NO Dallas Cowboys Killer Aaron Rodgers & the Packers in the playoffs this year either. That's BIG if you know the recent history.

Zeke, Dak, and Amari 33
Wentz and Crew 13
Old 12-07-2018, 07:46 AM   #202
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

Ladies, look at the power you have. By simply hacking back rates for a mere couple of months we could all witness Dak, Zeke, and the Rest o' Da Boys hoisting a Lombardi Trophy in early February. And you were the ones who made it a reality....
exactly.. can you imagine the Media focus when that happens? the attention will go from ladies supplying Fans with "enjoyment", to influencing Super Bowl outcomes.. a real Revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
I, and again, unlike the above projection, I am completely full of shit, think the Cowboys will win bit the score will be much lowers on both sides say around 19-14.
I'm not going against the Hot predictor in either outcome or score (well, barely)! I'll call it Cowboys 20, Eagles 17.. these Prognosticators have been overstating the scores all year!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #203
grean
Valued Poster

One thing to note is that the Cowboys are 26th in the league in scoring from the red zone. They need to get better in that area.

They are at 48% compared to an Eagles 58%. The Eaglrs arent much better but it could make the difference. The saints are are at 70% in the red zone. Cowboys D will be credited for winning the game if the stuff the Eagles like they did the saints.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #204
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Man, I'm from Baltimore, and the Eagles was my team after the Colts took off. I may be showing my bias, but I say Eagles will win.

I'm a say Eagles 23, Cowboys 20
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #205
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Numbers within the numbers do often tell the tale of the tape, grean, as we've been reminded over the years by the sports talking heads. Let's examine a couple other (stats) that may have an effect on tomorrow's game:

One stat worth noting is that the Fly Iggles Fly simply are not forcing the amount of turnovers they did in 2017. This season, to date, they are ranked 30th in the league with grand total of 9 take-aways (the Bears Def / ST's are leading the league with 30).

The Cowboys, on the flip side, do a nice job of taking care of the ball when they are in possession (ranked 5th in the league with only 12).

Now hidden in that number, however, is Dak Prescott's willingness to hold onto the ball seemingly forever and not throw it into coverage. And that has resulted in him being the highest sacked QB in the NFL, leading the league with 45 sacks...and with four games remaining that number is sure to grow.

Teams know Dak, when blitzed, does not know how to make defenses pay yet...his passing efficiency drops 18-20 per cent when the D sends more than four.

Now some of those sacks have been on an O-line still learning to live with All Pro center, Travis Frederick. But many others (if not most) are simply on Dak. In his third year, he is still struggling with throwing to a receiver who (he perceives) is covered, but in the NFL is classified as "open". He needs to improve with that issue or his time here could come to an end.

But those particular numbers are a moot point if the Iggles cannot stop Zeke. While defenses know they must respect the athletic prowess of Amari Cooper, their primary objective is to take Zeke away from this offense.

If they cannot do that, Dak will do what Dak typically does to defenses....and that's throw high percentage passes (to open receivers) and depend on a still high quality O-line (Tyron and Zak) to gouge the Iggles with number 21.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #206
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Now hidden in that number, however, is Dak Prescott's willingness to hold onto the ball seemingly forever and not throw it into coverage. And that has resulted in him being the highest sacked QB in the NFL, leading the league with 45 sacks...and with four games remaining that number is sure to grow.

Teams know Dak, when blitzed, does not know how to make defenses pay yet...his passing efficiency drops 18-20 per cent when the D sends more than four.

Now some of those sacks have been on an O-line still learning to live with All Pro center, Travis Frederick. But many others (if not most) are simply on Dak. In his third year, he is still struggling with throwing to a receiver who (he perceives) is covered, but in the NFL is classified as "open". He needs to improve with that issue or his time here could come to an end.

Before I go further, I jumped on the Dak train early and I'm still on board.

However, the man has 11 fumbles in 2018, more than his previous 2 years. Most of those are attributed to holding on the the ball too long as well.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's not that he doesn't know how to make teams pay when they blitz, rather, it's just that he can't.

Romo had the opposite issue with throws, he seemed to think he could thread the needle too well and made throws into coverage he shouldn't have. I thought, at first, Dak just made better decisions than Romo. Now, I just think he's not seeing the entire field.

Garrett needs to get a more experienced coach in to help Dak correct these issues.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #207
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

The Cowboys will never have a winning Super Bowl season (last one was 1995???) if they don't ever get rid of Jerry Jones and his family.

When Jerry dies, his son will take over and nothing will change.

Yet they still call themselves World Champions and America's Team.

Maybe if they spent more time building a good team (players and coaching staff and managers) than spending so much time being delusional about being something they no longer are for 23 years, they can finally win a Super Bowl again.

But they still have the best cheerleaders around.

The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making The Team is one of my favorite shows and the only reality show I watch.

Make me feel sorry for them when I see those poor girls' dreams crushed when they don't make training camp or they do get in and then get booted before making the final squad.

Well, there is always the strip clubs and providing for them.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 07:20 PM   #208
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

On thing I would like to see dak do is tuck it away and take off more often when the pocket collapses. Especially in the playoffs or in important games. This would reduce the number of turnovers, extend a lot of drives and would make them more dangerous.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #209
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=CG2014;1061122261]

When Jerry dies, his son will take over and nothing will change.

Yet they still call themselves World Champions and America's Team.

QUOTE]

The Dallas Cowboys were christened as America's Team roughly a decade prior to Jerry Jones even thought about ponying up his oil-earned million$ and purchasing the franchise.

To be clear, the VP of marketing for NFL Films gave the Cowboys that nickname in 1978. The media uses it simply becuz….well, let's face it...it's true. They are Ratings Gold.....year after year, no team moves the needle like the Dallas Cowboys.

While the Jones family might refer to the Cowboys as America's Team, I think it's been a blue moon since anyone in Dallas...including all members of the Jones family...has used the label "World Champions" to describe them. Currently, only the Dilly Dilly Iggles can refer to themselves as such.....and the way things are going, their time is running out to do so.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #210
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

Break out the bubbly, Jerry!

Your pathetic team of losing Cowgirls scored a FG and they are up 3-0 over last season's Super Bowl Champions.
CG2014 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women