Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2015, 12:53 AM   #196
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom42 View Post

But all of that is not the point, this started with the claim that Scott would have been shot even if he didn't run away, there is zero, zilch, nada, to support that outrageous claim. There is a great deal of data to indicate that the opposite is true.
Are Slager and Woods justified if they indeed shoot Wilson on the spot in which they almost did right there? Just answer this one question please.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:59 AM   #197
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Are Slager and Woods justified if they indeed shoot Wilson on the spot in which they almost did right there? Just answer this one question please.
Who is "Woods" and who is "Wilson"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:09 AM   #198
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
That's not an answer. That's what people say when they don't have a link and were talking out of their ass.
I don't know "what people say" .... I said it because a link was already given.

What people on here say when they don't know what they are talking about and so they don't know how to respond from an informed, intelligent position is repeatedly call for a "link" in an effort to discredit the messenger with whom they don't agree. That's the purpose of the Name-Calling isn't it? An attempt to discredit the messenger when the "Name-Caller" doesn't have any substance with which to respond.

Like a kid calling someone a LIAR when he's told there is no Santa Claus.

The bottom line is Scott fought with Slager for about 100 yards and Slager ended up with at least one dart in him from his own taser and arguably 2 based on the position of the line to the darts....someone speculated that the object on the ground by Scott as he turns to run after fighting Slager for the 100 yards is the "taser" ... it looks more like the taser holster to me .. because there is an image of the taser line being pulled taunt as distance increases between Scott and Slager as Slager is drawing his weapon.

As in several other cases ... Martin, Brown, and Garner ... the autopsy of Scott will show it and the medical examination of Slager will. In addition the "processing" of the taser, the taser holster, and the expended taser "cartridges" and darts, along with Slager's uniform and Scott's clothing will reveal additional information. As I posted before, had Scott been able to get Slager's pistol instead of the taser this thread would be different if it even had been started in the first place. Unless, of course, Scott had been "intercepted" by another officer responding to the scene, and probably the same suspects on here would be whining about "police over-reaction" in that encounter.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:10 AM   #199
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
So why even bring them up here?
Because you asked.

You seem to be asking many questions, but answering none and providing no support to your position other than your own prejudice and minimal anecdotal stories.

Admit it, you know very well that if Scott had not run, none of this would have happened. Could the police office done things differently that would have changed what happened? Absolutely!!! Said it before and I'll say it again, as I look at it now, from home, he should not have been shot. But we all know that this unfortunate event started when Scott decided to run.
Freedom42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:20 AM   #200
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't know who Woods is, I have said it many already, and I'll repeat again for the slow readers. As I look at it from the comfort of my home, Slater should not have pulled the trigger.

"justified" is a legal term and I don't know that we have enough evidence to make that decision yet. In my view there is more than enough to take this to a grand jury to decide.

That is how you answer a question.

Now, please do the same

What data (not opnion) do you have to support the claim that in this case, Scott would have been shot even if he did run from the car?

If you have it please put if forward, if not, be a man and admit that you are wrong.
Old 04-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #201
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just to clear up a little misconception one might get by reading the headline of this thread: NOBODY is THE blame for anybody's death. Or anything else, for that matter.

Please stop writing like ignorant rednecks ...

and y'all know who y'all is...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:20 AM   #202
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't know "what people say" .... I said it because a link was already given.

What people on here say when they don't know what they are talking about and so they don't know how to respond from an informed, intelligent position is repeatedly call for a "link" in an effort to discredit the messenger with whom they don't agree. That's the purpose of the Name-Calling isn't it? An attempt to discredit the messenger when the "Name-Caller" doesn't have any substance with which to respond.

Like a kid calling someone a LIAR when he's told there is no Santa Claus.

The bottom line is Scott fought with Slager for about 100 yards and Slager ended up with at least one dart in him from his own taser and arguably 2 based on the position of the line to the darts....someone speculated that the object on the ground by Scott as he turns to run after fighting Slager for the 100 yards is the "taser" ... it looks more like the taser holster to me .. because there is an image of the taser line being pulled taunt as distance increases between Scott and Slager as Slager is drawing his weapon.

As in several other cases ... Martin, Brown, and Garner ... the autopsy of Scott will show it and the medical examination of Slager will. In addition the "processing" of the taser, the taser holster, and the expended taser "cartridges" and darts, along with Slager's uniform and Scott's clothing will reveal additional information. As I posted before, had Scott been able to get Slager's pistol instead of the taser this thread would be different if it even had been started in the first place. Unless, of course, Scott had been "intercepted" by another officer responding to the scene, and probably the same suspects on here would be whining about "police over-reaction" in that encounter.
Nope nope nope. Use a hundred more words you ignorant mother fucker. Fact is, you lied and made up a false (or atleast yet unproven) statement to support and enhance your position. Do you think your ASSinine claims would get lost in all of these posts? I won't let that happen:

Quote:
can we leave in the part during which Scott gets control of the taser and shoots the Officer 2x's with taser darts one of which is still "wired" to the taser gun?

Quote:
"he shot him in the back"! Speaking of "plain and simple" ...

. has anyone ever seen someone FLEEING by ....

..... running backwards FACING THE POLICE OFFICER?.
As you can see, there is no if's or maybe's in his claim. He claims to know exactly the "FACT" that Slager was shot twice with the taser. AND that he was running facing backwards (implying that WS was more interested in assaulting the officer than getting away). No "link" shoes us anything of the sort. What was this? If not unsubstantiated bullshit made up solely to support his position FOR the brutal murder of a fellow citizen? I think the better question is, why does LLCocksucker feel the need to support the murderers/LE even when every shred of evidence is proving him otherwise?

LL, you are an ignorant dipshit, and making up bullshit has been your MO in every single thread on these forums. Now, you've been caught with your pants down (once again). Man up now, and admit that you lied, or crawl away like the slithering wimp that we all know you are. You pathetic POS.

Still waiting. Still not holding my breath.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:26 PM   #203
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

Said it before and I'll say it again, as I look at it now, from home, he should not have been shot. But we all know that this unfortunate event started when Scott decided to run.
If you sincerely believe "he should not have been shot," then he should not have been shot, running or not.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:59 PM   #204
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
No "link" shoes us anything of the sort.
UC thinks you are an IGNORAMUS.

Unless you are kin to Ed Sullivan, but you couldn't be genetically.

But for sure you are a dumbass, trying your "best" to be relevant and appear intelligent. It's not working. It never will. You are a loser. Accept it.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:06 PM   #205
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you sincerely believe "he should not have been shot," then he should not have been shot, running or not.
Andy ... what are you discussing? You keep posting about "Wilson"?

Old 04-16-2015, 01:11 PM   #206
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:

What data (not opnion) do you have to support the claim that in this case, Scott would have been shot even if he did run from the car?
Are you trying to argue if a scuffle occurred between Slager and Scott, Slager got no legal right to use "deadly force" enen if he might be compelled to do so? Now let's throw "putting his hands on the wheel" out of the window. If a scuffle indeed takes place, ANY SHIT, SHOOTING OR NO SHOOTING, could very well be the result of that scuffle, whether Slager wishes it or not. So actually you are the one who's making baseless assertions on what the cops shall or shall not do under some extreme exigencies, not me.

Any scuffle with the law enforcement officer(s) is always potentially a life or death situation. You don't need datas to prove your pov, do you?

Old 04-16-2015, 03:48 PM   #207
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because you asked.

You seem to be asking many questions, but answering none and providing no support to your position other than your own prejudice and minimal anecdotal stories.

Admit it, you know very well that if Scott had not run, none of this would have happened. Could the police office done things differently that would have changed what happened? Absolutely!!! Said it before and I'll say it again, as I look at it now, from home, he should not have been shot. But we all know that this unfortunate event started when Scott decided to run.
Quote:
OK, you have established that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. That's what I said. I also said that if he did not run he would not have been shot. I never said that running alone is a reason to shot him.

Your claim was that if he hadn't run. He would have been shot. Other than your own prejudices you have provided nothing to support that.
Old 04-16-2015, 04:05 PM   #208
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a loser
MELTDOWN!!

LL are you....are you crying?

I don't care if you're having a bitch-fit motherfucker, clock is ticking.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:11 PM   #209
Freedom42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you trying to argue if a scuffle occurred between Slager and Scott, Slager got no legal right to use "deadly force" enen if he might be compelled to do so?
No!!!
Where did you see me make that argument?

Quote:
Now let's throw "putting his hands on the wheel" out of the window.
Why?
If you want to argue against yourself go ahead. If you want to have a discussion with me you will have to address my points, not the ones you make up for me (they are just not good at all, like your own points)

Quote:
If a scuffle indeed takes place, ANY SHIT, SHOOTING OR NO SHOOTING, could very well be the result of that scuffle, whether Slager wishes it or not. So actually you are the one who's making baseless assertions on what the cops shall or shall not do under some extreme exigencies, not me.
Why would a scuffle take place if Scott stays in the Car?

Are you creating a new hypothetical? If so, please provide the reason for the scuffle.

Quote:
Any scuffle with the law enforcement officer(s) is always potentially a life or death situation. You don't need datas to prove your pov, do you?

Yes, that is why it is a good idea to avoid a scuffle with LE, or anyone else for that matter.

It is also the case, that the great majority of scuffles, even with LE, do NOT end up with someone being shot. So even if there is a scuffle, for any reason what so ever, my original statement that in all llikelihood, Scott would not have been shot if he hadn't run is 100% correct!!!

On the other hand, your outrageous claim that Scott would have been shot if he hadn't run is baseless and supported only by your own prejudices.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:05 AM   #210
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Care to explain what you would have done if you were Slager during that "fateful traffic stop?"

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/World/7...lter-Scott.htm

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women