Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2019, 12:02 PM   #196
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

The manifesto that he wrote
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:32 PM   #197
oeb11
Valued Poster

Please post the manifesto - enquiring minds seek knowledge.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #198
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
You defending his reasoning is one of your most despicable BS you ever spewed in this forum. Why the hell did he keep invoking Trump's name if Trump has no influence at all on his decision making? He's trying too hard to absolve Trump and it backfired on him. Frankly this POS has no credibility at all when he gleefully surrendered to the authority after mowing down innocent unarmed people like they were just cattle destined for slaughter house. By defending the excuses of that POS, you just show you and him are one of a kind.
You're fucking championing his self-admitted claim that he is a racist -- thus YOU are "giving him credibility"; so, you're fucking equivocating when you refuse to acknowledge and stupidly deny the rest of what the fuck he said.

The shooter identified a French racist as the one who influenced his thinking, and he identified the fucking dim-retard candidates as the ones who triggered his actions. He also stated that he gunned those people down to reduce the carbon footprint in this country to advance the "green-agenda" -- which is manifestly a lib-retard agenda. You can lie equivocate all day long, but those are the facts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
The manifesto that he wrote
The manifesto he wrote only mentions Trump twice and both times the shooter repudiates the notion that Trump had any influence on his, the shooter's, behavior. Meanwhile, the shooter fairly much points to the dim-retard presidential candidates as being the provocateurs he was "responding" to.

Per the analysis of a 30-year veteran FBI agent, Steve Hooper, it was the banal BS espoused by the dim-retard presidential candidates that triggered the shooter; not Trump.

@
https://www.iheart.com/podcast/69-th...view-47475358/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:47 PM   #199
matchingmole
Valued Poster

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...p-inspiration/

The El Paso mass shooter was radicalized here. He supports the ChristChurch shooter. He calls Hispanic people "invaders". He drove 10 hours to shoot up a Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon in an area with a high Hispanic immigrant population in the middle of summer when family's are back to school shopping. He know his choice of day and time would lead to maximum bloodshed of children and families. He is a racist, a White Nationalist and a hate filled loser.
Oh, and his "manifesto" hate screed is filled with talking points and terminology used by Donald Trump at his Nazi MAGA rallies and FOX News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #200
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Tucker says white nationalism is all a hoax.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:52 PM   #201
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Yssup - then he is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 02:11 PM   #202
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker.....it was pathetic. All the adds were either My Pillow or J.G. Wentworth. I guess the demographic of his audience are insomniacs who have structured settlements...but need cash now.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #203
oeb11
Valued Poster

Try Rachel Madcow or Don lemon - CNN, MSNBC, Bloomberg - are all DPST shill channels

They are truly pathetic - and losing viewership since the Russian collusion Hoax is over!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #204
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/201...p-inspiration/

The El Paso mass shooter was radicalized here. He supports the ChristChurch shooter. He calls Hispanic people "invaders". He drove 10 hours to shoot up a Wal-Mart on a Saturday afternoon in an area with a high Hispanic immigrant population in the middle of summer when family's are back to school shopping. He know his choice of day and time would lead to maximum bloodshed of children and families. He is a racist, a White Nationalist and a hate filled loser.
Oh, and his "manifesto" hate screed is filled with talking points and terminology used by Donald Trump at his Nazi MAGA rallies and FOX News hosts like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity.
The El Paso shooter self-admits that he is a disciple of a French white supremacist, and your attempt to obscure that fact is laughable. And you cannot cite where the fuck Trump ever promoted murder as a means to achieve "green-agenda" goals. Such statements do NOT exist! The Christchurch shooter and the El Paso shooter were both Eco-terrorists who see the wholesale slaughter of people as an means to a green-agenda goal.

That's emphatically NOT a POV held by Trump. Trump says AOC's "green agenda" is bullshit.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:48 PM   #205
gnadfly
Account Disabled

For future reference, you don't have to drive 600 miles to El Paso to find a store full of Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. You can just drive to the Fiesta Mart on W Illinois Ave. Not trying to suggest anything other than this guy was nuts.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 03:52 PM   #206
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker.....it was pathetic. All the adds were either My Pillow or J.G. Wentworth. I guess the demographic of his audience are insomniacs who have structured settlements...but need cash now.

BAHHAAA i'll give ya the JG Wentworth thing. i mute those annoying commercials.

would it surprise you watching that braying jackass Rachel Maddow is just as pathetic from my point of view as Carlson is to you? See how that works? in fact i may tune in to that retarded bitch's show to see how she's spinning these shootings. Can't wait to see how she tries to tie Dayton to Trump.

maybe she'll have Plugs Biden on to talk about his vigil for the victims. in MICHIGAN.

BAHHAHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 08:34 PM   #207
matchingmole
Valued Poster

No a big Maddow fan either...but she seems to have some brains. It's always funny to watch Tucker on camera when doing an interview.. He has a weird expression on his face like he is watching someone eat Miracle Whip from a jar with their hands. Have seen that same look from GWB.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:07 AM   #208
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I listened to Tucker. Did you?

Or did you hear just what you wanted to hear? Again!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 03:09 AM   #209
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was in a situation last week where I watched Tucker......
You probably should have turned on the sound. At least subliminally some knowledge would have soaked through the skull thickness. You're in a sad state.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:15 AM   #210
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
For future reference, you don't have to drive 600 miles to El Paso to find a store full of Mexicans/Mexican-Americans. You can just drive to the Fiesta Mart on W Illinois Ave. Not trying to suggest anything other than this guy was nuts.
Damn ... Dallasites have allowed Fiestas to compete in the area?

Walmart is well represented in the area. He probably doesn't know.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women