Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #181
CJ7
Valued Poster

there are NO death panels .. I posted the link proving that 2 times on this thread

so LoserLoser still wants to argue about death panels

When the point is stupid, meaningless, or irrelevant, wasting energy on it is stupid. .. slobbers LL

so using his own logic, he' stupid.

we knew that.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #182
therock18
BANNED

Liberal Bullshit. Guess you didn't read the article written by DNC chair Howard Dean M.D. where he admitted that there were Death Panels which came out this year not like an ANCIENT article you posted by the liberal media to hide the truth from the American public. Oh I forgot. You can't read an article that contains words that are longer than 3 letters or that contain facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
there are NO death panels .. I posted the link proving that 2 times on this thread

so LoserLoser still wants to argue about death panels

When the point is stupid, meaningless, or irrelevant, wasting energy on it is stupid. .. slobbers LL

so using his own logic, he' stupid.

we knew that.
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #183
therock18
BANNED

therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:58 AM   #184
flghtr65
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1053632829]HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Now, did you post that or ....

............... was someone else on your computer?

If you posted it ... so did your hero on "his" website .... except he didn't add the bullshit .... "can't get insurance where they work" .. THAT WAS YOUR BULLSHIT. Here is what was posted at the White House website:

Counting the Uninsured: 46 Million or “More than 30 Million”?

Posted by Peter Orszag on September 10, 2009 at 02:52 PM EDT

"Last night, President Obama stated: "We are the only democracy—the only advanced democracy on Earth—the only wealthy nation—that allows such hardship for millions of its people. There are now more than 30 million American citizens who cannot get coverage."

"Today, the Bureau of the Census released the most recent data on the number of uninsured Americans. The report, Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2008, reveals that 46 million people were uninsured in 2008, the last year for which there are data. These data are based on the Current Population Survey. With two different numbers, there has been some confusion as to which is accurate. Well, both are -- and the President's version is more focused on the relevant target population for health reform since it excludes unauthorized immigrants.

QUOTE]
Bottom line LL, The Affordable Care Act will insure between 20 - 30 million in 2014 that did not have insurance in 2013. The 2008 number is 5 years old. The estimated number of uninsured today is 53.5 million. The CBO estimates that after there 8 years there will still be 30 million uninsured. The Affordable Care will insure 23.5 million people who did not have insurance in 2013. Here is the math. 53.5 - 30 = 23.5. The only type of system that will insure everyone is single payer system like Great Britain or Canada. We know the republicans don't want that.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:26 AM   #185
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=flghtr65;1053695992 Bottom line LL, The Affordable Care Act will insure between 20 - 30 million in 2014 that did not have insurance in 2013.[/QUOTE]

And "uninsured" another group of 30 million. So you still have at least 30 million uninsured.

Here's what you liberal idiots (and I am using that term advisedly) did ....

Insurance premiums can cost $1,000 a month ($12,000 a year), if one can't get it from an employer, and about $400 a month ($4,800 a year) if one can get on a group plan with an employer .....

so ... one can pay $700 a year and not sign up for health insurance coverage.

A poor, pissed off, self-insured, or simply don't give a shit person does what?

Pay $12,000 (or $4,800) or $700.

Not only can you not do math based on reality of the ACA, but you can do simply math.

So you provide an incentive for people not to get health insurance if it saves them money!

And you have the audacity to call me an "idiot" or "stupid"!

That's what liberals do as opposed to conservatives ... pipe dreams about how to manipulate behavior.

They dream up this shit on paper and then end up broke like California.

Can't pay for their bullshit that doesn't work.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #186
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
there are NO death panels .. I posted the link proving that 2 times on this thread, so LoserLover still wants to argue about death panels
You posted no proof about anything ... just opinion ... I don't want to "argue" about "death panels" ... you do.

So if it fits your sensitivities better ... I'll start calling them "Life Panels" ..... ok?

But the ACA calls them "IRO"s ... aka "independent review organizations" ....

... and they make the final determination of whether or not a recipient does or does not get rejected services, treatment, or drugs. You can call it what you may, to suit your propaganda.

If a recipient needs A to stay alive and the IRO says "NO"! What would you call it?

"Budget saving cost effective measures"?

Now before you shit a bunch of crap on the board, you might want to go look at the "standards" for IROs and the factors that are considered when deciding how treatment is "approved" .... you also might look for the "credentials" and "qualifications" for IROs. And particularly the LAW provision that allows a carrier in State A to SELECT an IRO in State B ... in other words ... an IRO in Utah can make life and death decisions for a patient in Texas!

What's the saying on here about reviews? "Quack"?

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like one ... it's a duck.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The CBO estimates that after there 8 years there will still be 30 million uninsured. The Affordable Care will insure 23.5 million people who did not have insurance in 2013. Here is the math. 53.5 - 30 = 23.5. The only type of system that will insure everyone is single payer system like Great Britain or Canada. We know the republicans don't want that.
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
Old 08-19-2013, 04:23 AM   #188
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!

Originally Posted by flghtr65
The CBO estimates that after there 8 years there will still be 30 million uninsured. The Affordable Care will insure 23.5 million people who did not have insurance in 2013. Here is the math. 53.5 - 30 = 23.5. The only type of system that will insure everyone is single payer system like Great Britain or Canada. We know the republicans don't want that."

HERE'S YOUR SIGN!
And here is the rest of the story from the White House ... same posting there as you quoted???...

"Some ambiguity surrounds how to treat individuals who are already eligible for public insurance programs like Medicaid and S-CHIP but do not enroll in those programs, which estimates from the Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured suggest may amount to millions of individuals. These individuals are uninsured but some interpretations would suggest they should not be counted among those who "cannot get" coverage. Subtracting them from the total would produce a number closer to 30 million."

So. "closer to 30 million uninsured when "we" started ACA ...

AND "The CBO estimates that after there 8 years there will still be 30 million uninsured."

30 - 30 = BIG FAT ZEROes ..... LIKE YOU AND CBJ
Old 08-19-2013, 07:45 AM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

That's what liberals do as opposed to conservatives ... pipe dreams about how to manipulate behavior.

They dream up this shit on paper and then end up broke like California.

Can't pay for their bullshit that doesn't work.
Are you talking about the Iraq War supported by ....drum roll please, CONSERATIVES! The biggest of which was you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #190
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You posted no proof about anything ... just opinion ... I don't want to "argue" about "death panels" ... you do.

So if it fits your sensitivities better ... I'll start calling them "Life Panels" ..... ok?

... and they make the final determination of whether or not a recipient does or does not get rejected services, treatment, or drugs. You can call it what you may, to suit your propaganda.

If a recipient needs A to stay alive and the IRO says "NO"! What would you call it?

Now before you shit a bunch of crap on the board, you might want to go look at the "standards" for IROs and the factors that are considered when deciding how treatment is "approved" .... you also might look for the "credentials" and "qualifications" for IROs. And particularly the LAW provision that allows a carrier in State A to SELECT an IRO in State B ... in other words ... an IRO in Utah can make life and death decisions for a patient in Texas!

If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks like one ... it's a duck.
Either every review board/insurance company/state regulator is a Death Panel or none of them are.

So Sara Palin and folks like you spread half truth to scare people...is that correct? You are lying to try and scare people ignorant of the facts?

Should I call you LexusDuck? Because you are walking and talking like one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Should I call you LexusDuck? Because you are walking and talking like one.
Should I call you "Why The Fuck don't I know shit"?

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...yee-hours?lite

"NBC" ... NOT FOX. ....

Did I post employers are cutting hours to avoid ACA?

The Liberals screw over the lower income families again ....
Old 08-19-2013, 07:58 AM   #192
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Should I call you "Why The Fuck don't I know shit"?

http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...yee-hours?lite

"NBC" ... NOT FOX. ....

Did I post employers are cutting hours to avoid ACA?

The Liberals screw over the lower income families again ....
That has nothing to do with Death Panels LexusLiar.

Are you trying to change the subject again because you've had your ass handed to you on the Death Panel lie?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That has nothing to do with Death Panels LexusLiar.

Are you trying to change the subject again because you've had your ass handed to you on the Death Panel lie?
If you could (or would) comprehend what you see (I suppose when you are looking you are ready, but that is not a safe assumption) you would notice that there have been several topics mentioned about the ACA besides your narrow minded view of the thread ...

so you are correct, the reduction in the working hours and pay of employees doesn't have anything to do with the IRO's decision to deny coverage on certain items, although the enforcement of the provisions of the ACA may in the near future ....

as for as "my ass" ... I didn't notice anyone "handling" it .... so your self-laudatory comment has no meaning whatsoever .... but if it makes the bimbos you hang with swoon over how wonderful a debater (or is that "masdebater") you are on the board ... then have at it.

They are easily impressed if they hang around with your ass ... I must say.

Speaking of your chest beating ... kicked anyone in the balls lately?

By the way "masdebator" ... is short for "master debator"!!!!!

Or it could be short for ..... "Master Baiter" ...

..... that would be you with your racism and prejudice.

Are you now withdrawing your admission that there are "death panels"?
Old 08-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #194
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:

regardless what anyone posts its not proof as long as you're concerned.. even when you deem parts of the ACA not parts of the ACA ,,, as witnessed in this response from you, theres a lot of words, but you said nothing ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
regardless what anyone posts its not proof as long as you're concerned.. even when you deem parts of the ACA not parts of the ACA ,,, as witnessed in this response from you, theres a lot of words, but you said nothing ..
Some things will never change with LexusLiar. He is to obtuse to understand that my point has been that if Obamacare has death panels then there have always been death panels and only idiots like LexusLiar do not understand what a hypocritical bitch Sara Palin is for speaking of half truths.The VA has death panels...they have regulations on what they will and will not pay to veterans ... but you don't hear these idiots screaming about that....
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women