Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2016, 03:02 AM   #181
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
[SIZE="2"]Don't hold your breath ...
When you appear there is no other practical option, ...

..... particularly when its around meal time.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:23 AM   #182
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When you appear there is no other practical option, ...

..... particularly when its around meal time.
Don't worry short bus, I'm not going to punish you for spilling your soup. You special needs kids deserve some leeway.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:55 AM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Fuck you dumb ass keep on parroting the same shit over and over. You fuckers are like the three stooges except dumber.
When the fundamental facts of an issue do not change, e.g., that you're a lying, welshing, Kansas jackass that lost a bet, those facts bear repeating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:48 AM   #184
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
When the fundamental facts of an issue do not change, e.g., that you're a lying, welshing, Kansas jackass that lost a bet, those facts bear repeating, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Who gives a shit what you think chicken dick the retarded chimp. The "facts" were we had no bet so all your rants are just more hot air coming from your ass.
Old 01-18-2016, 07:56 AM   #185
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot has run away from so many propositions and questions, I'm surprised he has the audacity to even post in a discussion like this.

And JL is a fucking liar. Period.

Why doesn't he just admit what we ALL know about him? That he changed his handle rather than honor the terms of the bet he so stupidly accepted and lost. It was not the first time this guy has tried to post under multiple handles, and by all accounts, it wasn't the last.

The plastic bag may have changed, but the same old dogshit is still inside for all to smell.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:05 AM   #186
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Who gives a shit what you think chicken dick the retarded chimp. The "facts" were we had no bet so all your rants are just more hot air coming from your ass.
It's been brought to my attention that you initially made a bet with me that you never responded to any of Wombraider's post. Well apparently you did and this is just one little example. What was it that you said? The loser would leave ECCIE for a year, lol. Well get your bags packed.

Jim

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057...&postcount=538
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #187
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your bet was that YOU never responded to one of woomby's posts, Ekim the Inbred. You demonstrably did respond to woomby, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost the bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and now you're welshing on that bet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Game, set, match to I.B ! And the crying CHIMP EKIM will do the typical lying liberal " I did not... " and try to weasel his way out of honoring the bet. Because a lying lib has NO honor. This is the only place the Chimp can come to and get his attention " fix " and NOT have to wave his arms constantly to wave off the swarms of flies that surround his shit-caked ass and dingleberry picking mouth !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:13 AM   #188
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It's been brought to my attention that you initially made a bet with me that you never responded to any of Wombraider's post. Well apparently you did and this is just one little example. What was it that you said? The loser would leave ECCIE for a year, lol. Well get your bags packed.

Jim

EKIM would rather have his fudge packed ! And any "bags " he might carry away with him will be hairy ball bags !
Old 01-18-2016, 09:36 AM   #189
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Jim

Game over! Give it up, ekim. There's no wiggle room left. You made the bet directly to Jimmy Mojo and he won. Now it's time for you to show everyone you have the mojo to honor the terms of your bet and up and leave for a year!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:56 AM   #190
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Game, set, match to I.B ! And the crying CHIMP EKIM will do the typical lying liberal " I did not... " and try to weasel his way out of honoring the bet. Because a lying lib has NO honor. This is the only place the Chimp can come to and get his attention " fix " and NOT have to wave his arms constantly to wave off the swarms of flies that surround his shit-caked ass and dingleberry picking mouth !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Game over! Give it up, ekim. There's no wiggle room left. You made the bet directly to Jimmy Mojo and he won. Now it's time for you to show everyone you have the mojo to honor the terms of your bet and up and leave for a year!
Cry me a fucking river, Wacco didn't leave when he lost a bet, so that set the bar so I'm not leaving either. Suddenly everyone here claims they are gay rey.

PS at the time no one took me up on the bet. You should strike when the iron is hot, not months later.
Old 01-18-2016, 11:28 AM   #191
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Cry me a fucking river, Wacco didn't leave when he lost a bet, so that set the bar so I'm not leaving either. Suddenly everyone here claims they are gay rey.

PS at the time no one took me up on the bet. You should strike when the iron is hot, not months later.
You are a fucking lying welshing pussy. You just showed everyone your true colors. You have less integrity than woomby. I suppose everyone already knew that, but a few of us actually hoped you were better than a sewer rat. You're not.

I have no idea what you're squawking about with your story about the Kid. Even if it happened as you say, how is that relevant? TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, moron. You should have learned that decades ago. You're the one lowering the bar here. Everyone has to follow his/her own moral compass. You obviously don't have one.

You made the bet on Dec. 17. Just a month ago. There was no expiration date on it. You were so confident in making it that you wanted the mods to enforce it. Now you run away from your bet like a wimpy cockroach under a spotlight. We showed you FOUR instances where you responded to Wombraider in this forum. You lied. You were exposed as a liar. You tried to be a big shot and challenge MojoRisin to a bet. He just handed you your ass on said bet. You are worse than a fucking loser. You are a welshing lying cowardly loser. And you haven't heard the last of this either. This is going to follow you around as long as you keep posting here, loser.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:05 PM   #192
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

only you claim you won any bet. no one else here agrees with you. your posts made you look like a chimp. stop playing words games to get around it.

Quote:
You are a fucking lying welshing pussy. You just showed everyone your true colors. You have less integrity than woomby. I suppose everyone already knew that, but a few of us actually hoped you were better than a sewer rat. You're not.

I have no idea what you're squawking about with your story about the Kid. Even if it happened as you say, how is that relevant? TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, moron. You should have learned that decades ago. You're the one lowering the bar here. Everyone has to follow his/her own moral compass. You obviously don't have one.

what EVA means is these posts. i always said he made himself look like a chimp.
he wants to claim because he never actually said he was a chimp the whole thing didn't happen? ahaha.

here they are. in order. who looks like a chimp here? lol

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...imp&page=2.#30
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#34
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#35

now here's EVA's attempt to spin doctor it

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=79...himp&page=3#37

he even went so far as to claim the rest of the board is too stupid to understand his FTFY reply.??

how's that workin' out for ya EVA?

You made the bet on Dec. 17. Just a month ago. There was no expiration date on it. You were so confident in making it that you wanted the mods to enforce it. Now you run away from your bet like a wimpy cockroach under a spotlight. We showed you FOUR instances where you responded to Wombraider in this forum. You lied. You were exposed as a liar. You tried to be a big shot and challenge MojoRisin to a bet. He just handed you your ass on said bet. You are worse than a fucking loser. You are a welshing lying cowardly loser. And you haven't heard the last of this either. This is going to follow you around as long as you keep posting here, loser.
EVA no matter that you'll never admit you made yourself look like a chimp and your incessant spin doctoring about it, looks like this time you have a bulleye on your back. man up, admit you were wrong and beg forgiveness. lol.

and since you won't say if you would nail Trump wifey, there's only one conclusion to draw from that.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:05 PM   #193
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
only you claim you won any bet. no one else here agrees with you. your posts made you look like a chimp. stop playing words games to get around it.

EVA no matter that you'll never admit you made yourself look like a chimp and your incessant spin doctoring about it, looks like this time you have a bulleye on your back. man up, admit you were wrong and beg forgiveness. lol.

and since you won't say if you would nail Trump wifey, there's only one conclusion to draw from that.
Typical lying liberal that runs like hell and tries to spin shit when caught in a blatant lie ! No WONDER he was always WKing for woomby !!!
And as regards his nonresponse to nailing Melania, an in-the-closet hayseed that was woomby the gloryhole guru's biggest WK wouldn't want to upset the other members of HIS reach around Klan,errr clan by saying he MIGHT be bi-sexual !! He's got to try to keep as many " friends " as his sorry, lying ass can to help defend his lying liberal ways !! He can TRY to deflect away all the statements about him being Ekim The Inbred Chimp, but his lack of integrity shows that the Kid was right all along !!!! What a fuggin lyin liberal loser ! No wonder no one will "offer " him the "Vice-DOTY " position. Pretty bad when even his fellow lying liberal ,snake-in-the-grass reach around crew members won't bring him into their " fold " !!! Guess that means he can claim to be " independent " ! Ekim The Inbred Chimp AND LYING LIBERAL WELSHER !
Old 01-18-2016, 01:19 PM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

What happened to your bullshit claim I made the bet with you? Are you a liar ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

My post was a FIFY and you know it ass wipe.

For someone ( you) who uses FIFY then claims he doesn't know what it stands for just makes you look foolish.
I am sure you have a link where I said that? Or is that just another of your lies?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:22 PM   #195
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Typical lying liberal that runs like hell and tries to spin shit when caught in a blatant lie ! No WONDER he was always WKing for woomby !!!
And as regards his nonresponse to nailing Melania, an in-the-closet hayseed that was woomby the gloryhole guru's biggest WK wouldn't want to upset the other members of HIS reach around Klan,errr clan by saying he MIGHT be bi-sexual !! He's got to try to keep as many " friends " as his sorry, lying ass can to help defend his lying liberal ways !! He can TRY to deflect away all the statements about him being Ekim The Inbred Chimp, but his lack of integrity shows that the Kid was right all along !!!! What a fuggin lyin liberal loser ! No wonder no one will "offer " him the "Vice-DOTY " position. Pretty bad when even his fellow lying liberal ,snake-in-the-grass reach around crew members won't bring him into their " fold " !!! Guess that means he can claim to be " independent " ! Ekim The Inbred Chimp AND LYING LIBERAL WELSHER !
What are you squawking about woomby? You have no skin in the game you backed out on the bet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women