Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2010, 06:07 AM   #181
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder940 View Post
I went to Valley View mall during the day a while back and the JC Penney store was EMPTY of anyone, shoppers and associates. I tried on a few sets of clothes without ever seeing an associates once. With the mall dying and thus associates not caring, it's a ghost town a lot of the times. Just saying.

That's not a rush if no one is around......... but thats just me....... I love the thrill.......
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #182
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys View Post
Church Parking lot, Now that is really naughty!!! LOL You are sooo going to hell!!
Ut oh. I am going to hell too. I did it at a Baptist Church Camp when I was 16.

Last year I did it on a 16th floor balcony overlooking the swimming pool and Miami Beach while a tropical depression was moving on shore! It was hot and wet!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #183
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin Keys View Post
No One has answered my question though,

Would you be willing to do this with a provider? Would you be brave enough and take the risk and do this with a provider?
Come down here to SA. I would love to get your freak on.

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #184
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

This is probably my #1 weakness in my real life. I love risky (PUBLIC) sex. Really.

I love it when a gentleman wants to meet me at a bar, and he sits across the room, watching the other guys drool...then he walks up, and we kiss like we've been apart for years, and then leave for the room, much to the amazement of the other guys...I love it almost more than the BCD...... I like the shock factor, call me crazy, but it's a massive turn-on......
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #185
Guest061010-1
Account Disabled

Nothing quite like sex in public. the thirll makes it infinitely more exciting.
in fact, after reading this post, i made it a point to get laid in public again...in honor of Kristin.

last thursday, i was in court with a client. we'd been flirting since she first came in my office. right after we finalized her divorce, i made my move. and, sure enough she was into it. we found a conference room in the courthouse and had our fun. BJ in my suit and then watching her lift her skirt and slide her panties off for doggie was awesome. it made it even hotter hearing her say "fuck me like my husband couldn't". ego went right thru the roof. lol
Guest061010-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:15 PM   #186
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I met a young lady that needed a boost with finances just last week. Had spent her daddy given tuition at Winstar. She was a bit nervous about going to a motel room with a stranger. So she wanted somewhere in a semi public place.
We met in a Target parking lot and she rode with me to a Lowes lot that was not quite as busy. We kissed like school kids, I sucked and licked her nipples, and she went hands and knees on the seat in my truck to give me a bj.
Several vehicles drove right past us but didn't seem to look my way. Next time she wants to me to stand at her open car door while she takes care of business.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #187
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
This is probably my #1 weakness in my real life. I love risky (PUBLIC) sex. Really.

I love it when a gentleman wants to meet me at a bar, and he sits across the room, watching the other guys drool...then he walks up, and we kiss like we've been apart for years, and then leave for the room, much to the amazement of the other guys...I love it almost more than the BCD...... I like the shock factor, call me crazy, but it's a massive turn-on......

And what bar can I find you in??
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:57 PM   #188
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzee78 View Post
Nothing quite like sex in public. the thirll makes it infinitely more exciting.
in fact, after reading this post, i made it a point to get laid in public again...in honor of Kristin.

last thursday, i was in court with a client. we'd been flirting since she first came in my office. right after we finalized her divorce, i made my move. and, sure enough she was into it. we found a conference room in the courthouse and had our fun. BJ in my suit and then watching her lift her skirt and slide her panties off for doggie was awesome. it made it even hotter hearing her say "fuck me like my husband couldn't". ego went right thru the roof. lol
You do know that the Texas Bar is considering making sex with a client that you are not married to or with whom you are not in an on ging sexual relationship before the representation began to unethical in any situation.

See 1.13

http://www.supreme.courts.state.tx.u...9/09917501.pdf
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #189
Guest061010-1
Account Disabled

i do....and, my representation of the client was over that afternoon when the divorce was finalized.
Guest061010-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:03 PM   #190
Brick Tamland
Valued Poster

great topic Kristin. can't wait to meet you sometime.....in public!
Brick Tamland is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 12:03 AM   #191
Black Sedan
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You do know that the Texas Bar is considering making sex with a client that you are not married to or with whom you are not in an ongoing sexual relationship before the representation began to unethical in any situation.
I was *impressed* when I found out a couple of years ago that it wasn't already. And after my SO had come back from a CLE talking about the nuances of what was currently acceptable and not under the rules of ethics.

I'd like to see client/attorney undisclosed sexual relationships, especially including domestic partnerships, where attorney's fees are awarded unethical... Come on, at least in family court!

Sex in public... as alleged on the record in an ethics hearing.
Black Sedan is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #192
madmacstx
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

J Crew dressing room Northpark mall
madmacstx is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:40 AM   #193
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

On a redeye flight to Seattle with a lady that I had just met,
Some under the blanket HJ and DIGET play led to a mile
high session in the lavatory. She also visited me every
night in my hotel for the five days I was there. Can hardly
Wait for my next business trip to Seattle.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #194
Rod3
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Love it. Numerous BJs while driving. Top seats overlooking a football stadium at night. Riding a motorcycle--fingered my girlfriend behind me until she came. On a hiking trail. Behind a sand dune at the beach--people on the other side of the dune walking around. Fucking while standing waist deep in a lake with people all around. The scariest was at a strip club--well lighted, lap dances all around, but we were fucking.
Rod3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:36 AM   #195
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod3 View Post
The scariest was at a strip club--well lighted, lap dances all around, but we were fucking.
I used to get a kick out of the "chair wall" at BBD when they would suck and fuck you on the floor. Then there was the club that we had a hobby party and had about 20 people in the little room with couches all going after it completely naked.
Introuble is offline   Quote