Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42366
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2023, 09:13 AM   #181
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Trump's a pussy. He's already said he would tell Vlad that he'll supply Ukraine like Ukraine's never been supplied before if he doesn't stop.

But we know he'd just give Putin everything he illegally annexed... because he's a pussy.
He lies so bad who knows if his name is actually Trump? LOL, He is like my ex. almost
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 09:38 AM   #182
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Yes Berry, America and its Allies should let the Russians kill all of the Ukrainians and let Russia take over the country and make Russia an even bigger country than what it already is. That way when they pair up with China to take us over you can tell everyone that senile Biden let Russia take over Ukraine and didn't do a thing to stop it. Now look what happen.
So you reject peace and want the killing to continue.

Did you volunteer then to go and fight in Ukraine? Didn't think so. Cheering on war behind the safety of your keyboard

And what I have said is the same things lots of people have said - the US tells Ukraine they need to negotiate a peace agreement or the US cuts off all funds. Such a peace agreement is going to include a couple basic things - there will be territorial concessions based on the current lines of control. And there will be an agreement that Ukraine doesn't become part of NATO or have NATO missles placed on Russia's front door

Why continue to put off the inevitable and get more and more people killed?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 09:55 AM   #183
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Trump's a pussy. He's already said he would tell Vlad that he'll supply Ukraine like Ukraine's never been supplied before if he doesn't stop.

But we know he'd just give Putin everything he illegally annexed... because he's a pussy.
Biggest pussy in the world, without a doubt. Putin owns him and he would let Putin have Ukraine in a heartbeat. We know this how? The 1st time trump was impeached was for threatening to withhold military assistance to who? Ukraine. It's all pretty cut and dry. If trump wins, Ukraine becomes part of Russia. Russia then refuses to stop and would invade Belarus or Kyrgyzstan or any number of former Soviet territories. Putin just needs a pussy back in the White House, and his plan is well underway.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 10:23 AM   #184
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Berry, your logic and concern for human life are a boat that don't float.

You're for firing on refugees and asylum seekers and don't care about Ukraine or its people.

Whining about unexploded bomblets and their potential future impact is posturing when Ukraine is already filled with metric tons of unexploded mines and the majority of DPICM's will be fired where there are already mines.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 10:49 AM   #185
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Russia burned about 12 million artillery shells in 2022. They're likely to burn though 7 million this year.

Do you know how many barrels that likely means have been burned through on the Russian side?
Old 07-17-2023, 11:20 AM   #186
Cody69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
So you reject peace and want the killing to continue.

Did you volunteer then to go and fight in Ukraine? Didn't think so. Cheering on war behind the safety of your keyboard

And what I have said is the same things lots of people have said - the US tells Ukraine they need to negotiate a peace agreement or the US cuts off all funds. Such a peace agreement is going to include a couple basic things - there will be territorial concessions based on the current lines of control. And there will be an agreement that Ukraine doesn't become part of NATO or have NATO missles placed on Russia's front door

Why continue to put off the inevitable and get more and more people killed?
I see you and Salty can't understand the things that I write. No doubt its me, you two guys are smart not as smart as Bone Spurs but you have to be close. I said they need to help Ukraine as much as they can. Not to get us boots on the ground but all the bells and whistles to win the war. We can't let Putin win.

I personally don't want to see any war at all, but when another country starts blowing the one you live in, you have to fight back.The scum lose, the top dogs go to other countries rich, its the poor bastards like me that get killed or hurt.

As far as me, Vietnam is enough for one person. Thanks for the offer. And maybe people haven't noticed, you are talking nicer to common folk. I noticed I appreciate it. Thank you.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:23 AM   #187
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
No, you simply lack imagination
I can imagine a WW1 style meat grinder. Russians can’t be pushed out by armor and infantry, that’s a suicide mission. They can’t be cut off and starved without air power, their supply lines are uninterruptible without it. Ukraine can do none of the things that dislodge a dug in enemy. The US must get openly involved, our planes, pilots and crews, or it’s a stalemate. They either work it out diplomatically or just kill each other for a couple decades for no reason.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:23 AM   #188
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Biggest pussy in the world, without a doubt. Putin owns him and he would let Putin have Ukraine in a heartbeat. We know this how? The 1st time trump was impeached was for threatening to withhold military assistance to who? Ukraine. It's all pretty cut and dry. If trump wins, Ukraine becomes part of Russia. Russia then refuses to stop and would invade Belarus or Kyrgyzstan or any number of former Soviet territories. Putin just needs a pussy back in the White House, and his plan is well underway.
you and cody need to study history

when obama was president, russia took crimea (if you guys know where that is)

when biden was president, russia invaded ukraine...........

when trump was president, russia invaded........noone

so who were the actual pussies russia wasnt afraid of?

you guys are clueless................
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:48 AM   #189
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
I see you and Salty can't understand the things that I write. No doubt its me, you two guys are smart not as smart as Bone Spurs but you have to be close. I said they need to help Ukraine as much as they can. Not to get us boots on the ground but all the bells and whistles to win the war. We can't let Putin win.
And please explain in detail why "We can't let Putin win." ???
Who the hell cares if Putin annexes a few shithole areas of a corrupt Ukraine? How does that impact American citizens whose tax dollars are going up in smoke?

Quote:
I personally don't want to see any war at all, but when another country starts blowing the one you live in, you have to fight back.The scum lose, the top dogs go to other countries rich, its the poor bastards like me that get killed or hurt.
And yet you don't support a peaceful settlement. Why is that? Without one, its the poor bastards you refer to that will keep getting killed or hurt. And Corrupt Zelensky and Corrupt Senile Biden and the rest of the warmongers will keep getting rich over the war
Old 07-17-2023, 11:50 AM   #190
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
you and cody need to study history

when obama was president, russia took crimea (if you guys know where that is)

when biden was president, russia invaded ukraine...........

when trump was president, russia invaded........noone

so who were the actual pussies russia wasnt afraid of?

you guys are clueless................
You are going to confuse him with, you know, actual facts Chizzy
Old 07-17-2023, 12:03 PM   #191
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

I care, berry. Millions and millions of our citizens and millions and millions of our allies care.

It's sad to see you incapable of being able to actually debate this beyond hand waving the lives of our allies and employing Trumpian shithole rhetoric. But that's what happens when you don't have command of the facts. Your isolationist drivel lends aid to our enemy through weak, limp-wristed appeasement.

As for Chizzy, he's right who was president when Putin invaded Ukraine. But that's also partially because Trump was among the weakest president in history when it comes to Russia and was destabilizing NATO.

He didn't count on the the response he got from NATO and Biden and instead of a repeat of 2014 he's now got a vastly more unified NATO and a massive depletion of his military capacity given the boondoggle he's run into in Ukraine.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:11 PM   #192
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Except they’re not our enemy. When they invade Wisconsin I’ll be right there with you though. Like 9 people in the US gave AF about Ukraine until CNN told them to, and they all had 90k a month no show board positions with crooked energy suppliers.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 01:25 PM   #193
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

CNN didn't have the ratings to get millions of folks to watch, let alone care about Ukraine.

Remember? Berry and Salty have been trumpeting that for years.

Don't care if you're with me or not, J. Trying to lowball here while massively overinflate the Nazi talking points elsewhere mean I'm not going to count on you for support, even when it comes to hooker board shitpost politics. There are large swaths of Americans with Ukrainian ties that you're handwaving and trying to pretend don't exist.

A lot of them are Republicans...
Old 07-17-2023, 01:27 PM   #194
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Question for you Pro-Putin folks, If he decides to keep going, say invade Belurus or Ukraine or Latvia? Do you still step aside and let it happen?

What if China invades Taiwan, do you just let that happen also?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 01:35 PM   #195
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Already invaded Ukraine. Belarus is in his pocket.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women