Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2014, 04:42 PM   #181
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What your lying-ass stated your argument was and what your ignorant-ass argued is a mixed bag, you ignorant Yankee cum-sucker. You used the desert tortoise over and over to support your POV, and yet you ignorantly claimed it played no role in this issue, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
You suck your mother's dick with that mouth, IBIdiot?

WOW! What language!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #182
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
What your lying-ass stated your argument was and what your ignorant-ass argued is a mixed bag, you ignorant Yankee cum-sucker. You used the desert tortoise over and over to support your POV, and yet you ignorantly claimed it played no role in this issue, you dick-sucking Yankee mick.
It doesnt.

I only pointed out (repeatedly) that you knew NOTHING about the desert tortoise being endangered (or not) and neither did those ranchers. You just made shit up to suit your argument that it was not threatened.

JL is banned.

How long until you are banned, CockWhisperer?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 04:57 PM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

It doesnt.

I only pointed out (repeatedly) that you knew NOTHING about the desert tortoise being endangered (or not) and neither did those ranchers. You just made shit up to suit your argument that it was not threatened.

JL is banned.

How long until you are banned, CockWhisperer?
Everything was factually supported with citations; hence, your mutated POV as you are trying to distance yourself from your own ignorant statements, you dick-sucking Yankee prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Idiot?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #184
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Everything was factually supported with citations; hence, your mutated POV as you are trying to distance yourself from your own ignorant statements, you dick-sucking Yankee prick.
Name a citation, tranny fuckee. To a legitimate source, not that woman rancher. she has self-interested opinions, not facts.

Back to my questions:

You posted at 7:45 AM and then went dead until a bunch of posts at around 5:18 PM. So, a 9 to 5 job, I guess?

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:06 PM   #185
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Name a citation, tranny fuckee. To a legitimate source, not that woman rancher. she has self-interested opinions, not facts.

Back to my questions:

You posted at 7:45 AM and then went dead until a bunch of posts at around 5:18 PM. So, a 9 to 5 job, I guess?

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
Guess what, you ignorant Yankee prick, you have no say so in who and who is not a legitimate source, because one thing is for damn sure: YOU'RE not a legitimate source. Your ignorance is boundless, you fucking Yankee retard, whereas that female rancher has first hand knowledge of what is going on, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:09 PM   #186
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Guess what, you ignorant Yankee prick, you have no say so in who and who is not a legitimate source, because one thing is for damn sure: YOU'RE not a legitimate source. Your ignorance is boundless, you fucking Yankee retard, whereas that female rancher has first hand knowledge of what is going on, you pretentious Yankee jackass.
Keep trying "you" Cock Whisperer. Or is it "you" tranny fuckee?

BTW, do you even know what "firsthand knowledge" means? How can she have "first hand knowledge" of the last 500 years of desert tortoise history? How OLD is she?

Back to my questions:

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
Old 04-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #187
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
There's no way in hell IB would be qualified enough for either.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Keep trying "you" Cock Whisperer. Or is it "you" tranny fuckee?

BTW, do you even know what "firsthand knowledge" means? How can she have "first hand knowledge" of the last 500 years of desert tortoise history? How OLD is she?

Back to my questions:

McDonalds? Jiffy Lube?
After coexisting with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, the desert tortoise is still there, you dumb Yankee prick.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM   #189
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
After coexisting with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, the desert tortoise is still there, you dumb Yankee prick.
So, you just skipped the part about explaining how she can have "firsthand knowledge" of 500 years of time, right, IBLying?

The JiffyLube pseudo-intellect dodges again.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:18 PM   #190
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

So, you just skipped the part about explaining how she can have "firsthand knowledge" of 500 years of time, right, IBLying?

The JiffyLube pseudo-intellect dodges again.
After coexisting with the American Bison and cattle for hundreds of years, the desert tortoise is still there, you dumb Yankee prick: that IS the PROOF!
Old 04-30-2014, 05:20 PM   #191
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You're still a liar, JL!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:24 PM   #192
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Douchebag, we aren't in the Pleistocene.

We have been talking about the last 500 years.

If you go back far enough, the earth was boiling hot. What is your point?
My point is... you are WKing for turtles... claiming cows are slaughtering them.. and you are wrong... and it's funny.... nyFAGer
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:31 PM   #193
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
My point is... you are WKing for turtles... claiming cows are slaughtering them.. and you are wrong... and it's funny.... nyFAGer
I never claimed cows killed them. The BLM did that.

I'm only trying to find out how it is that you and the Cock Whisperer claim to know that the BLM is wrong.

The Cock Whisperer relies on the word of some woman rancher that he thinks somehow has firsthand knowledge of 500 years of history.

And you rely on the Cock Whisperer, apparently.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #194
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

I never claimed cows killed them. The BLM did that.

I'm only trying to find out how it is that you and the Cock Whisperer claim to know that the BLM is wrong.

The Cock Whisperer relies on the word of some woman rancher that he thinks somehow has firsthand knowledge of 500 years of history.

And you rely on the Cock Whisperer, apparently.
What you ignorantly claimed, you dumb Yankee ignoramus, is that the desert tortoise played no role in the Nevada fiasco. What your ignorant Yankee ass has not explained is how the BLM can legitimately claim the desert tortoise is an endangered species and then conveniently ignore that status when politically connected and moneyed interests want to develop and destroy that habitat, you moronic Yankee jackass.
Old 04-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #195
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055260614]You're the one that has the reading comprehension problem, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
Typical insulting reply when you are wrong

"Yellowstone is the only place in the United States where bison (Bison bison) have lived continuously since prehistoric times.
Bison have been brought in from a ranch in Texas and Montana so they didn't live there continuously did they.

Yellowstone bison are exceptional because they comprise the nation’s largest bison population on public land and are among the few bison herds that have not been hybridized through interbreeding with cattle
This looks good on a government web site, however the American Bison assn has doubts.

. Unlike most other herds, this population has thousands of individuals that are allowed to roam relatively freely over the expansive landscape of Yellowstone National Park and some nearby areas of Montana.

Where they are either hunted shot or slaughtered because of carrying bruccellosis A disease they acquired by contact with cattle.

They also exhibit wild behavior like their ancient ancestors, congregating during the breeding season to compete for mates, as well as migration and exploration that result in the use of new habitat areas."

If you don't think crossbreeding will occur at this time if they are on a range in Montana or Wyoming where cattle are present think again.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women