Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2020, 01:02 PM   #181
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfisherman View Post
Talking about some Shithole Cities. Those cities are part of the USA.

Our whole country is a Shithole right now.

Thanks to your experiment with an Amateur Incompetent Reality TV Personality !!

Chump's Fascist Autocratic shit is coming full swing. He gonna have Barr the Stooge come out with a bogus report on the Mueller Report origins and then he gonna try to fuck with the vote.

It's his only chance.Cause people don't want him anymore.They didn't want him last time.He couldn't win a majority against Hillary.

Unemployment,Economic Depression,Viral Fuck Up,Civil Discord !!

You guys scare tactics about a Marxist program under Biden after he is elected is Bullshit !!

We got a Fascist Autocratic fucker in there now !!

Chump led us into this !! Large and In Charge right !!

congrats. your posts make Biden look intelligent, which is nearly impossible.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:03 PM   #182
oeb11
Valued Poster

Agreed - TWK!!!
Same level as LM - who is 'baaaaack'!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:30 PM   #183
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I can't remember the last time I watched an NBA game. Maybe a playoff game last year.

Baseball is a different story. I just signed up for MLB Extra Innings. It's weird watching games with no one in the stands though.
Instead of live fans in stands, some teams have put up cardboard cutouts of fans. Yesterday, foul balls killed 12 cutout fans in one game. They were counted as COVID deaths.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:37 PM   #184
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Did Chump inherit from Obama ;

1.Unemployment situation
2.Economic Depression (here now to some extent but about to get worse)
3.Civil Unrest we have now

Hell no !!

And I assure you had Obama been on deck for this virus our response would have been much more measured and appropriate.Look how he handled Ebola.

Chump was only concerned with his political future,still is,no statesmanship or leadership.

This is Chump's watch in case none of you are intelligent enough to know that.

Chump could have opened up the Pandemic Playbook he was given.

Who is President now ? Can you tell me ? Do we have one ?

You need some more Information ??
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 02:46 PM   #185
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Instead of live fans in stands, some teams have put up cardboard cutouts of fans. Yesterday, foul balls killed 12 cutout fans in one game. They were counted as COVID deaths.

my truck battery died. took it to Autozone to test it. the results ..

death by COVID-19

Quote:
Did Chump inherit from Obama ;

1.Unemployment situation
2.Economic Depression (here now to some extent but about to get worse)
3.Civil Unrest we have now

Hell no !!

And I assure you had Obama been on deck for this virus our response would have been much more measured and appropriate.Look how he handled Ebola.

Chump was only concerned with his political future,still is,no statesmanship or leadership.

Who is President now ? Can you tell me ? Do we have one ?

You need some more Information ??

not from you
Old 08-03-2020, 02:55 PM   #186
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default #WALKAWAY

Quote:
Talking about some Shithole Cities. Those cities are part of the USA.
Our whole country is a Shithole right now...
The definition of insanity (besides reading one of your gibberish posts) is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Hate to break it to you Karen; most of the country is doing just fine. The usual shit-hole cities?!? Not so much. Those long term Demonicrat controlled cities that are on fire?!? Meh, not surprising or even unexpected. Sorry the citizens have to run away from them right now, especially when it could be easily fixed with #WALKAWAY.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 03:04 PM   #187
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

We will see how Most of the country votes in Nov.

You may feel Most of the country is doing just fine,but I don't think Most of us others do.

I wonder what metrics you are using to assess that ?
You haven't started Ciphering again have you ?

Your experiment with an Amateur Reality TV Con-Man Condo Salesman has brought us to this shit.

Who is President Now and for the last Four Years ?
Old 08-03-2020, 03:15 PM   #188
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

The problem with information is that you have to be capable to process it Cognitively.

If you don't have that capacity you're out of luck.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:16 PM   #189
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
The problem with information is that you have to be capable to process it Cognitively.

If you don't have that capacity you're out of luck.

if you say so
Old 08-03-2020, 05:00 PM   #190
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

Nobody blames Trump for this pandemic. What they blame him for is his complete ineptitude and handling of this virus. This occurred under his watch as you stated. He was his usual arrogant and stubborn self and he still tries to discredit the experts for his own political gain.

I do not understand how being a real estate mogul because of daddy's money makes him believe that he is an expert scientist and an expert physician. He has that on staff. Why not listen to them?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:09 PM   #191
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nobody blames Trump for this pandemic. What they blame him for is his complete ineptitude and handling of this virus. This occurred under his watch as you stated. He was his usual arrogant and stubborn self and he still tries to discredit the experts for his own political gain.

I do not understand how being a real estate mogul because of daddy's money makes him believe that he is an expert scientist and an expert physician. He has that on staff. Why not listen to them?

Well said, Lucas.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:15 PM   #192
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
We will see how Most of the country votes in Nov.

You may feel Most of the country is doing just fine,but I don't think Most of us others do.

I wonder what metrics you are using to assess that ?
You haven't started Ciphering again have you ?

Your experiment with an Amateur Reality TV Con-Man Condo Salesman has brought us to this shit.

Who is President Now and for the last Four Years ?
If he gets the virus under control by the election it will be a great achievement and hopefully the country will appreciate his efforts.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:24 PM   #193
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

those experts like fauci have discredited themselves. they don't need any help from Trump. they claimed one thing one day then another the next. one of the "excuses" made by the press to lionize that Brooklyn fuctard fauci when he said "people don't need to wear masks" was that he was "saving" the ppe for the medical people across the nation. well that's nice of hem, yeah? in reality Obama didn't restock after Ebloa and n1h1. guess who recommended that? the NIH. guess who works for the NIH? fauci. he knew Obama blew off his own department's recommendation.

Trump hasn't mismanaged this chinko virus. the msm wants you to think so. so tell us, how did he mismanage this? should he have sent the Army in to occupy the 50 states to force those Governors to follow one plan only? you know he can't do that. maybe it's too bad he couldn't.

just so you know i was a "mask scofflaw" too until recently. now that it's mandatory and businesses can refuse service for it. i wear my stupid little mask for about 10 minutes it takes me to go forage for survival supplies. it has nothing to do with getting dirty looks from people. i'm not going to put the businesses i frequent in a bad spot over it
Old 08-03-2020, 05:52 PM   #194
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, the thing is that even the experts are still trying to figure this virus out and as soon as they realize they are wrong, they back track immediately for the greater good. Trump seems to refuse to do that because he does not have that type of humility.

On a lighter note, speaking about masks, I took my run this morning and did my usual stop at a convenience store to grab Gatorade. As I was about to exit, a lady who was entering was not wearing a mask. I stopped and looked at her. I was about 8 feet away from her. She yelled, "oh shit, I'm sorry" and ran back to her car to grab a mask. I only stopped because she was a large woman and the aisle was narrow so I needed to let that butterball get by and use another aisle to exit. I didn't give a shit that she wasn't wearing a mask but the store owner definitely would have because there were a lot of customers in there.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:04 PM   #195
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
TWK, the thing is that even the experts are still trying to figure this virus out and as soon as they realize they are wrong, they back track immediately for the greater good. Trump seems to refuse to do that because he does not have that type of humility.

On a lighter note, speaking about masks, I took my morning run this morning and did my usual stop at a convenience store to grab Gatorade. As I was about to exit, a lady who was entering was not wearing a mask. I stopped and looked at her. I was about 8 feet away from her. She yelled, "oh shit, I'm sorry" and ran back to her car to grab a mask. I only stopped because she was a large woman and the aisle was narrow so I needed to let that butterball get by and use another aisle to exit. I didn't give a shit that she wasn't wearing a mask but the store owner definitely would have because there were a lot of customers in there.

the dumbest thing the "experts" did was believe the one party you shouldn't believe. China. does anyone on this website really believe them chinamens only had 4,700 deaths? okay .... if they say so.

oh and let's throw the WHO under the magic bus too. no not that WHO ..

this WHO ..

you know .. the one that everyone screamed when Evil Lord Trump cut them off for being a bunch of commie loving Billy Grates backed fucktards?

yeah .. them.

oh and one last thing ... hey moletroll .. pete and roger called .. they want their album cover back

BAHHAAAAAA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women