Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2016, 09:23 PM   #181
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenticals View Post
Trump is a disgusting human being and a multi-time failed businessman. He will lose since he has no actual net worth to fund his campaign, as evidenced by his being out spent $30M to $0 this month.
What makes Trump a "disgusting human being". Please realize this is a set up question, because for every "fact" you quote about Trump I will counter it with a 10X more disgusting "FACT" about Hillary Clinton...

Ready?

GO!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:34 PM   #182
Tenticals
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

He's a racist, misogynist, narcissist who tries to capitalize on hate, fear, and ignorance to become the leader of the free world.

I'm fine with whatever bad you have to say about Hillary. She's not my ideal candidate, but she's experienced, respected, intelligent, dedicated, and not Trump. That's enough for me.
Tenticals is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:50 PM   #183
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's a racist, misogynist, narcissist who tries to capitalize on hate, fear, and ignorance to become the leader of the free world.

I'm fine with whatever bad you have to say about Hillary. She's not my ideal candidate, but she's experienced, respected, intelligent, dedicated, and not Trump. That's enough for me.

*She defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl...and in an audio interview you can google, she LAUGHED about getting him off on a technicality. She knew he raped a child, but defended him anyway

*She lied about landing under sniper fire...what kind of "respect" does this garner?

* Her and Bill STOLE almost a quarter of a million in White House artifacts when they last loaded the UHaul...they had to be ORDERED to return OUR property. And you say shes RESPECTED?

*She called blacks "Super Predators"...can you find ONE statement by Trump thats even close to that?

*She has reversed positions on almost every topic...she LIES to make YOU believe she is dedicated, and intelligent

*She has such bad judgement and arrogance that she put our nations secrets on a fucking home server...she is NOT intelligent enough to realize how easy it is to hack into it.

*She intends to DRASTICALLY ramp up the number of Islamics brought into our country, most of whom will NEVER hold a real job...we will pay for them. Their base religion hates women & gays...but TRUMP is a misogynist...ok...

*She intimidated women that her husband raped...think about that for a minute...she defended a rapist...twice...THIS is the person you respect & want as our countries commander in chief? Seriously?

So Trump hurt your paper thin sensibilities...want a cookie?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:16 PM   #184
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
*She defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl...and in an audio interview you can google, she LAUGHED about getting him off on a technicality. She knew he raped a child, but defended him anyway

*She lied about landing under sniper fire...what kind of "respect" does this garner?

* Her and Bill STOLE almost a quarter of a million in White House artifacts when they last loaded the UHaul...they had to be ORDERED to return OUR property. And you say shes RESPECTED?

*She called blacks "Super Predators"...can you find ONE statement by Trump thats even close to that?

*She has reversed positions on almost every topic...she LIES to make YOU believe she is dedicated, and intelligent

*She has such bad judgement and arrogance that she put our nations secrets on a fucking home server...she is NOT intelligent enough to realize how easy it is to hack into it.

*She intends to DRASTICALLY ramp up the number of Islamics brought into our country, most of whom will NEVER hold a real job...we will pay for them. Their base religion hates women & gays...but TRUMP is a misogynist...ok...

*She intimidated women that her husband raped...think about that for a minute...she defended a rapist...twice...THIS is the person you respect & want as our countries commander in chief? Seriously?

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 10:20 PM   #185
Tenticals
Registered Member

Talking

ok this is Texas so I know my effort is probably wasted, but still...

Quote:
She laughed at aspects of the case like inaccuracy of polygraphs, not laughing that the girl got raped or the guy got off.
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/cli...975-rape-case/
Edge: Clinton

Said she misspoke. Show me a time when the dunce admitted to that.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/03/...rap/index.html

FAIL.. http://www.factcheck.org/2016/05/the...urniture-flap/

She made a mistake and regrets it.. Sounds like a grown up taking responsibility for a poor choice to me. No shame in that from my perspective.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tter-activist/

Times change as do societal norms. If the people she represented changed their minds, and it led her to reconsider or investigate and then reconsider a change in stance, what's the matter with that?

This is laughable. I don't know about the mail server, but US computers in both commercial and military sectors are compromised all the time. She didn't lie to the American people or congress about weapons of mass destruction and start a war that drove the economy into a tailspin and killed thousands of Americans.

Strategy choice. I can see not agreeing with it, but no nation is an island. We either welcome 99% that are good and hope they help out the 1% who are bad or we make enemies of the second most popular religion on the planet. Arguments for and against.
Edge: Draw

I found this on infowars.com, which makes it immediately bullshit.

He didn't hurt anything, I just don't want him or his ilk representing my country. That's all. I got no problem with him existing, it's a free country. I'm just not ok with him representing me or anything I stand for.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:26 PM   #186
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
ok this is Texas so I know my effort is probably wasted, but still...

He didn't hurt anything, I just don't want him or his ilk representing my country. That's all. I got no problem with him existing, it's a free country. I'm just not ok with him representing me or anything I stand for.
You are quoting the WASHINGTON POST??? You realize that is the most biased newspaper in America?

Honestly...go look at it for what it is.

I stand by my statements...and I didnt even mention Benzhazi, Whitewater, Watergate (where she was ridiculed by LAWYERS for having no morals)....

The woman is an absolute joke. But you don't want TRUMP representing you...but with everything she has done...you are fine with HER representing you? Seriously???
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:40 PM   #187
Tenticals
Registered Member

so you're saying that washington post, the most biased paper in America, misrepresented Clinton's admission that she made a mistake in what she said and that she regrets saying it? If that's the case, how about GOP.com, that should be right up your alley.
https://www.gop.com/clintons-crimina...ice-conundrum/
"Fast-forward about 20 years, and Hillary Clinton has expressed regret for using the term"

I don't really care how you vote, Texas is what it is, a mostly racist republican stronghold. My vote doesn't really matter, but it's just silly to quote people like InfoWars and lying right wing folk to gain support here. You have the support you need to hold this state. I'm just saying I'm not an idiot, I get my news from multiple sources and vet the information, then make my own decision. My decision this time is that Trump is a failed businessman who embodies the worst of all our culture has to offer. We allow it, but I won't support it.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:47 PM   #188
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
so you're saying that washington post, the most biased paper in America, misrepresented Clinton's admission that she made a mistake in what she said and that she regrets saying it? If that's the case, how about GOP.com, that should be right up your alley.
https://www.gop.com/clintons-crimina...ice-conundrum/
"Fast-forward about 20 years, and Hillary Clinton has expressed regret for using the term"

I don't really care how you vote, Texas is what it is, a mostly racist republican stronghold. My vote doesn't really matter, but it's just silly to quote people like InfoWars and lying right wing folk to gain support here. You have the support you need to hold this state. I'm just saying I'm not an idiot, I get my news from multiple sources and vet the information, then make my own decision. My decision this time is that Trump is a failed businessman who embodies the worst of all our culture has to offer. We allow it, but I won't support it.

I didnt quote a single source. Are you saying that you REFUTE any statement I made about lying Hillary?

You realize she is under FBI investigation for potential espionage?

HOW exactly has Trump failed? Hes a billionaire...
HOW exactly does he "embody the worst of our culture"...and after that, tell me how Hillary emobodies anything BETTER?

I hit it on the nose with you when I said you fragile sensibilities were hurt by a few statements President Trump made...thats it, and that all.

Grow a pair and realize what is best thing for the country might not be the person that is jerking you off from behind telling you what you WANT to hear, instead of what she is going to do when elected...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:55 PM   #189
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, this is not a failed businessman. I mean, I can't believe you really think that.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #190
Tenticals
Registered Member

Quote:
HOW exactly has Trump failed? Hes a billionaire...
He refuses to release his taxes which would show income and can be used to derive worth or if you take his word for it, ability to generate income on net worth. He's scared because he know he's lying and the most fragile thing in his world is his image and reputation. I'd love to see him prove his worth.

Quote:
HOW exactly does he "embody the worst of our culture"...and after that, tell me how Hillary embodies anything BETTER?
Like I said, he uses fear, hate, and ignorance to try to further his own position. We don't hide from or demonize an entire people as a value in our United States. We accept those who need help. The Statue of Liberty embodies this, "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" We accepted German immigrants and those same immigrants played key roles in developing the A-bomb, which ended the war.

Again, just my opinion.
Old 06-23-2016, 05:00 AM   #191
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
But see...that's where I hope people are smarter than they act.

"Trump said something offensive about women, he hurt my feelings"

Well, Hillary once defended a guilty rapist of a 12 YO girl and laughed about getting him off on a technicality

"Trump said something {accurate} about allowing a latino judge to precide over a court case against him"

Well, Hillary called blacks "mega predators"

"Trump said we should hold off allowing islamics to mass migrate into our country until we can proper vet them" That offends me...

Well, Hillary landed under sniper fire-terrorized women his husband raped-killed 4 American citizens at Benzhazi because she dint want an "incident"

"Trump said he was going to build a wall to keep illegal mezskins out of America-just like the wall Mexico has on its southern border"-that offends me

Well, Hillary lied under oath regarding allowing our countries secrets to be vulnerable by ignoring security procedures...

"Trump said he will penalize American companies and bring back jobs to America"-and well...he offends me.

Well, Hillary has taken MULTI MILLIONS from foreign governments some who HATE womens rights, gay rights...she has taken MILLIONS from globalists like George Soros who want nothing more than a weak American public so they can profit...

Tell me why Trump is so bad again? People are caught up in very petty issues rather than seeing the truth. And the media is playing off those weak minded individuals with promises of more gov'ment cheese...
No where did I say Trump was "bad". I simply pointed out that he is at times his own worst enemy bu making stupid statements such as the one I cited. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I think both Clinton and Trump are undeserving candidates to be POTUS. The majority of the people in the U.S. agree with me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...nough-problem/

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cord-breaking/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politi...llary-clinton/
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 07:03 AM   #192
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
He refuses to release his taxes which would show income and can be used to derive worth or if you take his word for it, ability to generate income on net worth. He's scared because he know he's lying and the most fragile thing in his world is his image and reputation. I'd love to see him prove his worth.

Like I said, he uses fear, hate, and ignorance to try to further his own position. We don't hide from or demonize an entire people as a value in our United States. We accept those who need help. The Statue of Liberty embodies this, "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" We accepted German immigrants and those same immigrants played key roles in developing the A-bomb, which ended the war.

Again, just my opinion.
And we're just debatin', no anger here.

So let me get this straight...you are comparing Islamics who hate women and throw gays off of buildings...to immigrants from WWII?

You are comparing forced immigration at a rate that is proven to be detrimental to our country to times when we were trying to populate the country?

You see what has happened in UK, France, Belgium, San Bernandino, Ft Hood, Orlando...and you still think its a good idea to force import more Islamics? Of who it is (low end) estimated are 10% of the population radicalized?

Do you understand how to change your opinion when the evidence against your beliefs has been overwhelmingly proven?

Or do you just go down with the ship like a loyal soldier cause admitting you are wrong is worse than death?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:16 AM   #193
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Of all the candidates that got in the race there have only been two that took ownership of their failures. McAfee and Trump. (I don't include apologies from losers.)
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:43 AM   #194
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in my early 30s and have seen both Republican and Democrat U.S Presidents be elected thus far in my lifetime. I'm poor, my family is poor, nothing has changed much.

I hold more hope for a good outcome on my new ad searching for a big dicked asian guy to bang me aggressively than I hold for anything in my personal life changing due to what rich person gets elected as the next U.S President.

Not sure why y'all want to keep arguing over it, but I guess it's something to do if you're into that kinda thing.
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:07 AM   #195
catsonice
BANNED

Trump is gonna ship the terrorists and moocers back. He's gonna make welfare moochers get jobs. Trump will thwart the kalergi plan.

It's time to make America great again.
catsonice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women