Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2019, 03:51 PM   #181
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't think anyone believes Trump will be convicted. Impeached very possibly. Convicted, no way.
Before Lindsey Graham realized Trump had indeed asked for a Quid Pro Quo (Aid for Investigation into Bidens)....he was talking about how bad that might be. Turns out none of our right wing friends who claimed there was no Quid Pro Quo are willing to claim that anymore.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:26 PM   #182
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't think anyone believes Trump will be convicted. Impeached very possibly. Convicted, no way.
The Democrats don't have a strong enough case to convict Trump and have him removed from office and they know it. In fact their push for impeachment is pretty flimsy. What the Democrats are essentially trying to do is get the voters to reject the idea of reelecting him. If Trump is impeached but not removed from office he can still run for a second term and possibly be reelected.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 04:54 PM   #183
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Before Lindsey Graham realized Trump had indeed asked for a Quid Pro Quo (Aid for Investigation into Bidens)....he was talking about how bad that might be. Turns out none of our right wing friends who claimed there was no Quid Pro Quo are willing to claim that anymore.

I dunno if anyone can decipher your baby-talk babble post but I'll try - YES it would be BAD if Ukraine took all our foreign aid money and failed to shine a spotlight on the Bidens' corrupt activities there.

However, thanks to the dim-retards holding these silly hearings, everyone is indeed being educated on just how fucking corrupt the Bidens are!

Thank you shifty!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:00 PM   #184
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If Trump is impeached but not removed from office he can still run for a second term and possibly be reelected.
Yeah, and he can run as an unfairly maligned victim and survivor of multiple witch hunts and coup attempts by hysterical dim-retards and deep-state subversives who will not hesitate to shit on the Constitution to get their way!

Thank you shifty!
Old 11-20-2019, 05:05 PM   #185
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

There is no such thing as a strong enough case.

Trump was not lying when he said he could murder someone on 5th Avenue and not be convicted by his followers.

That does not mean he should not be charged just like OJ was charged even though that jury was not convicting him.

I realize you do not think it a strong case....I think it is a slam dunk but hope he does not get impeached but gets voted out of office for the good of the country. I think actual impeachment would lead to some bad things. Trump is no Rodney King!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:15 PM   #186
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, and he can run as an unfairly maligned victim and survivor of multiple witch hunts and coup attempts by hysterical dim-retards and deep-state subversives who will not hesitate to shit on the Constitution to get their way!

Thank you shifty!
your side says this constantly, yet you bitch about the Witch Hunt and the nothing burgers. seems you should WANT the inquiry to go as it has, so Trump can run as that maligned victim. we agree conviction is out of play. so why fight the inquiry like you do? if I thought like you, I would put Guiliani, Barr, Mulvaney, all of them before the Committee, and act civil. what is there to lose?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:18 PM   #187
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'll try - YES it would be BAD if Ukraine took all our foreign aid money and failed to shine a spotlight on the Bidens' corrupt activities there.

However, thanks to the dim-retards holding these silly hearings, everyone is indeed being educated on just how fucking corrupt the Bidens are!

!
Please point out any corrupt/illegal activities. Hunter Biden got paid to do nothing. His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

Sounds like his Dad did the right thing and Hunter took money for being on the Board like all the Board members. Nothing illegal about that. Kinda like Donnie and his flame Kim taking money to speak....you think anyone would pay for those two if his Dad wasn't President?

You need to study up on timelines before posting again about this subject.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:22 PM   #188
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

these Individuals IGNORE timelines every time. it fucks their narrative.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:26 PM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
these Individuals IGNORE timelines every time. it fucks their narrative.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:37 PM   #190
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
your side says this constantly, yet you bitch about the Witch Hunt and the nothing burgers. seems you should WANT the inquiry to go as it has, so Trump can run as that maligned victim. we agree conviction is out of play. so why fight the inquiry like you do? if I thought like you, I would put Guiliani, Barr, Mulvaney, all of them before the Committee, and act civil. what is there to lose?
Hey, why doesn't Shifty let the Republicans call Joe and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Alexandra Chalupa, Nellie Ohr and Eric Ciaramella as witnesses before the Committee?

Why doesn't he act civil instead of shifty?

I mean, what is there to lose??
Old 11-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #191
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Please point out any corrupt/illegal activities. Hunter Biden got paid to do nothing. His Dad helped get rid of the Special Prosecutor who was doing nothing to look into corruption that the company that Hunter Biden was on was accused of prior to Biden being on the Board.

Sounds like his Dad did the right thing and Hunter took money for being on the Board like all the Board members. Nothing illegal about that. Kinda like Donnie and his flame Kim taking money to speak....you think anyone would pay for those two if his Dad wasn't President?

That's where the corruption could be. Would Burisma hire just anyone 50 thousand a month to do nothing?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:48 PM   #192
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Hey, why doesn't Shifty let the Republicans call Joe and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Nellie Ohr and Eric Ciaramella as witnesses before the Committee?

Why doesn't he act civil instead of shifty?

I mean, what is there to lose??
What laws did the Bidena break?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:58 PM   #193
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

then what's the point of a pointless impeachment? oh yeah .. political optics. the risks are greater for the Democrats. so why should Trump and the Republicans indulge their charade? the real criminal investigation will be far better. you know .. the one about actual crimes? the one that makes the Democrats look like the colluding party? stay tuned sports fans!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 06:12 PM   #194
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
What laws did the Bidena break?

you mean by your definition funneling 900k to Corn Pop Biden from his hellspawn bastard son to pressure the Ukraine to drop their investigation of Burisma wasn't a bribe?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 06:18 PM   #195
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
What laws did the Bidens break?
If they weren't corrupt in the first place, we wouldn't be having these hearings. Their testimony is obviously relevant.

We can start by asking them if you did nothing wrong why is trump so eager to have your Ukraine corruption investigated and exposed?

Heck, the Bidens should be banging down the Committee's doors DEMANDING to testify in order to clear their name, following chungy's logic.

What is there to lose?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women