Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #181
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
sweet latinas listen to Lil Wayne?
GS! U know who I am?......
After that nice PM I sent you, I saluted your new showcase pics.

Well....in my mind anywayz.

I didn't actually print them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
Awhh! I feel all giddy inside.
I've got something else you can feel inside.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:08 PM   #182
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

HV - You were the one who brought up the so-called story...now you want MM to tell it...

gawd.....I thought your time away would have smartened you up...but now you're back and an even bigger momo....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #183
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy Manning View Post
Let's talk about those photos too. But make sure you've got all your facts straight on that one. It'll blow up worse than your last move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
HV - You were the one who brought up the so-called story...now you want MM to tell it...
There was so much fuckery with these whores it was difficult to remember which fuckpile she was responsible for. Got it now, she was the pimp taking pics and sharing provider's face pics even when they don't publish it whore, not the stiffing the incall money whore. My bad.

I'm not here to tell that story.. for me to do that would be to throw another whore not even in this conversation who didn't do anything wrong under the bus. I, unlike you SNL, am not into throwing innocents under the bus. I'll let that stay a play in your book.

Quote:
Why don't you tell SD what you think about her weight???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Which SD is this you're talking about?
Quote:
Scroll up Einstein
Quote:
You mean SweetDulce?

She's definately obese, nothing surprising there. Definately not my type at all, obviously. She can choose to lose weight and become a healthy, desirable person, or not. Up to her, but my opinion won't change until she does.

So, SNL, what was your reasoning behind soliciting my opinion of her?

But don't get on here acting self righteous about anyone else when you do some real shady shit undercover.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:59 PM   #184
Macy Manning
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
for me to do that would be to throw another whore not even in this conversation who didn't do anything wrong under the bus
Are you sure about that? It seems that whore is the common denominator in all the fuckery. Come to think of it she is the subject in the photos you're referring to also. (but again you have the details of the story all fucked up) I can't imagine that such a strong woman being pimped. And pimped by little ol me no less. That is some funny shit right there. Remember your facts and use some common sense when playing these games HV. A gal who's only been in the business four years could never top a hobby lifer enough to be her pimp.
Macy Manning is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:12 PM   #185
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Pimped by you? I was speaking about you being the pimped sweetheart, not the other unknown.. Isn't your pimp bf the one that takes the pics and decides what a whore can do with them and what they cannot?

If you don't wanna discuss that, you can always go back to telling us about what a miserable shit-head WU is (like we don't know he's an ashole).
Old 04-17-2015, 07:35 PM   #186
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Pimped by you? I was speaking about you being the pimped sweetheart, not the other unknown.. Isn't your pimp bf the one that takes the pics and decides what a whore can do with them and what they cannot?

If you don't wanna discuss that, you can always go back to telling us about what a miserable shit-head WU is (like we don't know he's an ashole).
Since we're being spelling Nazis it's asShole.

BTW, the one in question, you know the one you're talking about, shared some stores about who and what...you know..while we were eating some fancy-ass pastries. Play your games...that bitch's been on the pole since God was a baby....Pimped? Maybe, but not by MM.

Finishing dinner and off to the rest of my evening....Manana.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #187
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I mean what I said... it's ashole. Unlike you, I know the power of a dictionary.

And the reiterate it wasn't the other person involved that I said was pimped, it was MM who has the pimp bf. How specific do I need to be?

The runny mouth in question must have needed something to tell you. I'm just glad it was my incarnation and very little of the truth. That's how you know off top who the potty mouth is. I'm no rookie to 'whore wars'. Knowing that someone is associated with you and other potty mouth whores that pass things along as "common knowledge", what would make you think that I would trust that whore more than I trust you other whores? The thought alone is laughable.

I'm good at reading people, especially once I see them face to face, that why I keep most fucktards and fucktardettes out of my immediate circle.

Just remember that runny potty mouths flow both ways.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:02 PM   #188
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Since the both admit they never met, one would have to assume that a third party provided his name. When you have your own Whores Who Hate Me threAD and a history of derogatory posts against those you deem "inferior" you're gonna make lots of enemies. Get sloppy one time with your RL info, piss off the wrong person that knows your RL info and the next thing you know it's getting shared with people you have never met.
Quote:
And? Your point? Assuming you have one...
You created your own problem. Now you gotta live with it. If Champagne Brown was able to get your RL info, just imagine how many others may have it.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:03 PM   #189
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Old whore, you are wrong..........you whores have to be fighting over WU.............ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:05 PM   #190
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I could give a fuck about WU, that's what her and MM came like termites out of the woodwork for.

But don't come out of the woodwork all high and mighty to condemn someone else like your shit don't stinck.

Old 04-17-2015, 08:16 PM   #191
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Oh, it's fixing to blow up to epic proportions if HV can ever finish mopping her floor.....and she doesn't lose her nerve....Fucking epic.

But I'm just here because Peachez cracked me up this morning and was just too damn a'skeeret to utter, even whisper my name. I heart that. I heart that so much. For real.
Well I am thoroughly disappointed. I was exited seeing Olivia's appearance, thank you btw, and flattered that she would quote lil 'ol me. I mean how often does a retired "lady of the night" make an appearance on these boards? Probably more than I notice, but few as lovely as OH. And none I'm certain that deserve an asterisk the size of Montana beside their name in one of the many I Hate WakeUp threads.
Then comes HV with these false accusations (I list them as false because she recanted when called out) of an epic, and I mean EPIC shared incall story. One worthy of it's own thread I'm sure.
Did I mention I'm thoroughly disappointed?
Worth saying twice.
Thank you for gracing us with your appearance OH, anyone that can get "peachez" running for cover is always welcome around here. Please don't be a stranger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
You created your own problem. Now you gotta live with it. If Champagne Brown was able to get your RL info, just imagine how many others may have it.
The problem was not how many hookers have his RW info, the problem arises when that info is leaked to the public. Girls talk amongst themselves, even working girls, these things are going to happen. But here in the shadows, we have our secrets, the secrets can be shared in the shadows but NEVER brought to light. That's when BANS and outcasting need to be incurred. HV, you obviously have secrets that were out there, your join date is less than a year old yet you claim a 4 year career. IJS you of all people should understand this.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:26 PM   #192
Guest062217
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Hottentot Venus;1056621231]I could give a fuck about WU, that's what her and MM came like termites out of the woodwork for.

But don't come out of the woodwork all high and mighty to condemn someone else like your shit don't stinck.

This is a better one for you....

Old 04-17-2015, 08:31 PM   #193
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Learn how to quote and say it with your chest. Then I know you really mean it. Well, alas, more fun other than cleaning was meant for me tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Then comes HV with these false accusations (I list them as false because she recanted when called out).
MM gets the jist of what I'm saying Hardhat, you don't have to understand. I'm not here to tell stories unless I want to. Other than that this place is for my entertainment. I didn't recant when called out, I recanted when I went back to check for myself and got clarification.

I only recanted being mistaken about one story, not the other. Like I said, these 4 whores had more shit going on than Donkey Kong at the time and MM was involved in both. Not hard to get the shit mixed up sometimes.

Like I said, I mixed up the stories between the "picture taking pimped whore" story and the "incall money stealing whore" story. I know which whore I'm referring to now.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:34 PM   #194
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Heh...incentivized...

I bask in the glory of the love...fight on, bitches...

Not you bitches, the other ones...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #195
Guest062217
Valued Poster

so why'd you come back? maybe all the newbie tards discovered you had a cock under that skirt..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women