Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 04:21 PM   #181
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
^

Slingblade, you should leave him alone. IBIdiot has already proven that he can argue with emoticons for more than 2 months. Animated dancing opponents are more apt to his intellectual capacity.
I have done everything in my power to encourage him to talk respectfully to me and others but I am not sure it will happen.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:26 PM   #182
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
So you finally get the point and pretend its yours ? Really?
Your "point" in your deflection was that a previous wrongdoing somehow excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior later, and that is exactly the opposite of my point wherein I stated that two wrongs do not make a right.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:34 PM   #183
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I have done everything in my power to encourage him to talk respectfully to me and others....

Shammytard likewise:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056...&postcount=511
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:52 PM   #184
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Where did I say anything about YOUR liberal leanings? I didn't and you read something into what I wrote that wasn't there just as you accused me of doing. I'm just pointing out the history of political scandals. The left has always been quick to launch on the right whereas the right has always been more willing to wait for the case to be presented. The left has launched on personal, non criminal peccadillos as a reason for attack whereas the right usually gets a good laugh at the expense of the democrats.

Just to remind you, Clinton went on trial (and impeachment) for suborning perjury, lying under oath, and obstruction NOT as the left would have you believe for having sex in the Oval Office.

You seem to know a lot about Foley, so you know that he (it was never proved or admitted to) had any sexual contact with any of the pages. They exchanged email for the most part. So no criminal actions but a personal failing for which he fell on his sword. I bring up Foley for a very good reason; Gerry Studds whose death stopped the liberal juggernaut trying to destroy Foley personally. Remember Congressman Studds? He admitted having actual sex with underage boys, congressional pages, while serving in a official capacity. I would like to say that what he did was illegal but that was the loophole that helped him escape justice, the law against statutory rape did not include boys in the definition. He got off and the democrats rallied around him. He was supported by the party who helped him get reelected for years afterwards.

You can not help but notice the differences between Foley (no crime) and Studds (a crime in most states) and the reaction of the party; Foley (you need to resign), Studds (we've got your back).
I have researched Studds and can not find how you tie the two together. Studds(D) and Crane(R) were both Censured and Foley resigned so I dont see your point here. Robert Mitchel a Republican was the one who suggested it for both of them along with Gingrich. By the way Studds did not break the law but I agree it was unethical at best.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:57 PM   #185
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your "point" in your deflection was that a previous wrongdoing somehow excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior later, and that is exactly the opposite of my point wherein I stated that two wrongs do not make a right.
So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also are they gonna still accept you as one of them? LOL! Give it a rest dude.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #186
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also are they gonna still accept you as one of them? LOL! Give it a rest dude.
You have not provided a quote from the article you cited that justifies or excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:38 PM   #187
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have not provided a quote from the article you cited that justifies or excuses Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior.
"So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also"

al·so
ˈôlsō/Submit
adverb
in addition; too.
"a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany"
synonyms: too, as well, besides, in addition, additionally, furthermore, further, moreover, into the bargain, on top (of that), what's more, to boot, equally; More
Old 03-30-2015, 05:42 PM   #188
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hildabeast's incorrigible, criminal behavior.

per·cep·tion
pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: recognition, awareness, consciousness, appreciation, realization, knowledge, grasp, understanding, comprehension, apprehension; formalcognizance
"our perception of our own limitations"
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"
synonyms: impression, idea, conception, notion, thought, belief, judgment, estimation
"popular perceptions of old age"
Old 03-30-2015, 06:01 PM   #189
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"So now that you have admitted the Reps were wrong also"

al·so
ˈôlsō/Submit
adverb
in addition; too.
"a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany"
synonyms: too, as well, besides, in addition, additionally, furthermore, further, moreover, into the bargain, on top (of that), what's more, to boot, equally; More
The incidents are in no manner equal (as per your definition), and you'll need to provide evidence of where an ambassador was killed to prove otherwise. Further, the first transgression set the benchmark for what was unacceptable. Nevertheless, Hildabeast, with malice of forethought, chose to step across that line again.

Quote:
per·cep·tion
pərˈsepSH(ə)n/
noun
the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
"the normal limits to human perception"
the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses.
"the perception of pain"
synonyms: recognition, awareness, consciousness, appreciation, realization, knowledge, grasp, understanding, comprehension, apprehension; formalcognizance
"our perception of our own limitations"
a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.
"Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public"
synonyms: impression, idea, conception, notion, thought, belief, judgment, estimation
"popular perceptions of old age"
Hildabeast deleted material subpoenaed by Congress; that's a fact ... not a "perception".
Old 03-30-2015, 11:36 PM   #190
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hillary destroyed evidence under subpoena. She should be headed to the Big House, not the White House.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 03:29 AM   #191
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I don't see how you can't see the similarities between Foley and Studds, then can you the difference on how their own party treated them. Foley resigned and did nothing illegal. Studds got reelected and what he did was illegal in most states where they wrote the law correctly. Studds got off on a technicality. Foley was ostracized by the GOP, Studds was defended and lionized.

As for Hillary, she can't allow that server to fall into the hands of the Congress. I expect that the original server is long gone. If she is forced to turn over a server now then they will find nothing that is SUPPOSED to be on there. Even erased files leave a mark and there will be none. It will be very obvious that she has replaced the server in direct violation of a court order, state department order, and congressional order. They may not find out what she did or didn't do but they will make a case for obstruction of justice. As a convicted felon, she may not even be able to vote for herself.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:06 AM   #192
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I don't see how you can't see the similarities between Foley and Studds, then can you the difference on how their own party treated them. Foley resigned and did nothing illegal. Studds got reelected and what he did was illegal in most states where they wrote the law correctly. Studds got off on a technicality. Foley was ostracized by the GOP, Studds was defended and lionized.

As for Hillary, she can't allow that server to fall into the hands of the Congress. I expect that the original server is long gone. If she is forced to turn over a server now then they will find nothing that is SUPPOSED to be on there. Even erased files leave a mark and there will be none. It will be very obvious that she has replaced the server in direct violation of a court order, state department order, and congressional order. They may not find out what she did or didn't do but they will make a case for obstruction of justice. As a convicted felon, she may not even be able to vote for herself.
What was the technicality for Studds ? And why did Foley resign? Studds admitted that it was ethically wrong and Foley did as well. Foley should have took his medicine like Studds did and maybe he could have overcome it. Then again maybe Dems will stand behind each other a Reps will ask you to take one for the team. JMHO

As for Hillary and other email scandals one could argue that either one was more of a crime than the other. You are splitting hairs.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:24 AM   #193
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
The incidents are in no manner equal (as per your definition), and you'll need to provide evidence of where an ambassador was killed to prove otherwise. Further, the first transgression set the benchmark for what was unacceptable. Nevertheless, Hildabeast, with malice of forethought, chose to step across that line again.

Hildabeast deleted material subpoenaed by Congress; that's a fact ... not a "perception".

I put the definition in the response to prove a point. You picked the word "equal" out of the line up and crafted your reply to that one particular word. overlooking every other meaning of the word "also" in context. That is the perfect example of how your mind works, any normal person would have chosen a more nominal definition of the word. That is your MO.

The response of " perception" was aimed at your opinion . Strike two my friend
Old 03-31-2015, 07:50 AM   #194
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Do you have a cute nickname for The Canadian Cupcake, IBIdiot? Teddybore? How about something more verbose? It seems to be your forte...

Meanwhile, keep cherrypicking words from other people's posts and puking all over them.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:53 AM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I put the definition in the response to prove a point. You picked the word "equal" out of the line up and crafted your reply to that one particular word. overlooking every other meaning of the word "also" in context. That is the perfect example of how your mind works, any normal person would have chosen a more nominal definition of the word. That is your MO.

The response of " perception" was aimed at your opinion . Strike two my friend
The strikes are all against Hildabeast for not providing the e-mails surrounding the death of a U.S. ambassador, e-mails that were subpoenaed on September 20, 2012, and it's not merely an "opinion" that Hildabeast destroyed e-mails after they were subpoenaed, Hildabeast admitted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
USO do you have a cute nickname for The Canadian Cupcake, IBIdiot? Teddybore? How about something more verbose? It seems to be your forte...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women