Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48592
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2015, 05:00 PM   #181
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LittleEva, you are impressive in this thread. Best you've ever sounded. You are not the most stupid person on here. Sorry for saying that earlier.

+1
Hate to agree, but when you're right, you're right.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #182
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Should she have mouthed off to the officer....No

Could the officer have handled the whole situation better...Yes

Should she be dead....No

These things normally come down to which side you're already on and/or what you choose to believe. Fact is, only a few people know what actually happened to her.

Although I'm of the belief that there's no way in hell she committed suicide
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:51 PM   #183
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Should she have mouthed off to the officer....No

Could the officer have handled the whole situation better...Yes

Should she be dead....No

These things normally come down to which side you're already on and/or what you choose to believe. Fact is, only a few people know what actually happened to her.

Just how many cops would have to be involved for what this link "anonymous" alleges to have taken place?
Keep in mind, the arresting officer was a DPS Trooper, not local police.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:06 PM   #184
Guest082824
Account Disabled

How many cops...who knows JS.

I just don't think the gal killed herself...and neither does the "anonymous" group.

btw, I felt that way before I ever saw the link
Old 07-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #185
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's a pretty strong assertion. No way in hell? Why?
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #186
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey View Post
That's a pretty strong assertion. No way in hell? Why?
Well, even before watching the link I posted...I just found it odd that someone would kill themselves after being arrested after a "routine" traffic stop gone wrong. Can it happen, sure...but me Spidey Senses were tingling a bit too much with the whole situation

After watching the link I posted and as well as other links, youtube vids, and reading a few other things on the Internet, I am still of the same belief...she didn't kill herself

Like I said though, only a few folks KNOW what happened to her...the rest of us are just choosing sides on what we've read since she went to jail.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:50 PM   #187
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Well, even before watching the link I posted...I just found it odd that someone would kill themselves after being arrested after a "routine" traffic stop gone wrong. Can it happen, sure...but me Spidey Senses were tingling a bit too much with the whole situation

After watching the link I posted and as well as other links, youtube vids, and reading a few other things on the Internet, I am still of the same belief...she didn't kill herself

Like I said though, only a few folks KNOW what happened to her...the rest of us are just choosing sides on what we've read since she went to jail.
Is it possible? Yes. Is it probable? No.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:06 PM   #188
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

That video is creepy. For real tho.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:54 PM   #189
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For all your pro aggressive police work as displayed by this trooper in the bland case. Here is a video of how a policeman is suppose to act when dealing with an irate citizen. They are not suppose to throw them to the ground where they can strike their head. For all you experts like mr. Jackson, who talks out his ass but doesn't know his rights during both detention and arrest.

Watch this video and see how a professional police officer conducts their duty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_JtFBnFS1Y

Quote from the public defenders office, take not mr Jackson. The statement was made that if you ask if you are being detained and are told no you can leave. You then said that anyone thinking that was stupid and wrong blah blah, and that someone would read that and think they can do it. COG and myself both stated that you are free to go if you ask and are told no. If you try to change what was said and your response to what we said I will post the quotes and your responses to refresh your memory. Here is a statement from the public defenders web site.

"You have the right to terminate an encounter with a police officer unless you are being detained under police custody or have been arrested. The general rule is that you don't have to answer any questions that the police ask you. This rule comes from the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which protects you against self-incrimination. If you cannot tell if you are allowed to leave, say to the officer, "I have to be on my way. Am I free to go?"
If the officer says "Yes," tell him to have a nice day, and leave immediately. If the officer's answer is ambiguous, or if he asks you another unrelated question, persist by asking "Am I being detained, or can I go now?" If the officer says "No," you are being detained, and you may be placed under arrest. If this is the case, reassert your rights as outlined above," So just to clarify, if you ask the officer if your being detained and they say no then you can leave. If you ask and they say no then your being detained. So go fuck yourself.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:36 PM   #190
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
For all your pro aggressive police work as displayed by this trooper in the bland case. Here is a video of how a policeman is suppose to act when dealing with an irate citizen. They are not suppose to throw them to the ground where they can strike their head. For all you experts like mr. Jackson, who talks out his ass but doesn't know his rights during both detention and arrest.

Another idiot who has been picked up for speeding before who doesn't think he should get a ticket. LOL.

Anywho, he did handle that well. Now, can you direct me to the video that shows when Officer Encinias "threw" Bland to the ground? As far as I could tell, they were out of the camera view. Her screaming bloody murder does not a thrower make. However, she was clearly seen, before that, resisting as he was leading her to the car to show her the warning SHE ASKED ABOUT, then complained that he was about to break her wrists. He wasn't yanking her around then, but she sure made it seem like he was trying to hurt her.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:32 AM   #191
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post

Quote from the public defenders office, take not mr Jackson. The statement was made that if you ask if you are being detained and are told no you can leave. You then said that anyone thinking that was stupid and wrong blah blah, and that someone would read that and think they can do it. COG and myself both stated that you are free to go if you ask and are told no. If you try to change what was said and your response to what we said I will post the quotes and your responses to refresh your memory. Here is a statement from the public defenders web site.

"You have the right to terminate an encounter with a police officer unless you are being detained under police custody or have been arrested. The general rule is that you don't have to answer any questions that the police ask you. This rule comes from the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which protects you against self-incrimination. If you cannot tell if you are allowed to leave, say to the officer, "I have to be on my way. Am I free to go?"
If the officer says "Yes," tell him to have a nice day, and leave immediately. If the officer's answer is ambiguous, or if he asks you another unrelated question, persist by asking "Am I being detained, or can I go now?" If the officer says "No," you are being detained, and you may be placed under arrest. If this is the case, reassert your rights as outlined above," So just to clarify, if you ask the officer if your being detained and they say no then you can leave. If you ask if you can leave and they say no then your being detained. So go fuck yourself.
The last sentence should read "if you ask if you can leave and they say no then your being detained."
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:14 AM   #192
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Care to identify the specific "department's procedures" the Trooper "violated"?
Several, and lying to his supervisor is one of them....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...inia-s-Version
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:07 PM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Several, and lying to his supervisor is one of them....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...inia-s-Version

I notice you don't have a link to the DPS policies he violated. Neither does the "dailykos"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #194
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Is there an instance he could violate the laws without violating the DPS policies?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 04:16 PM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Is there an instance he could violate the laws without violating the DPS policies?
By "the laws" are you referring to "Andy's Laws" ... or the Texas Penal Code?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women