Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2015, 04:35 PM   #181
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
How about this Womb Raider- maybe a can bang whores under a different alias- you know similar to the way that you changed from Under Construction to Womb Raider, but darn it that won't work because God sees all.

However, your question is really idiotic it's like me telling you why don't you believe and follow God because if there's one you will be saved and if there isn't one than nothing happens so you are better off to be on the safe side.

Womb raider- why don't you go and steal, murder, or rape someone? You won't do any of those things because deep down you know you have a conviction that was set by a higher power- even though you claim you don't believe in the existence of God you somehow adhere to all the basic morals from the Bible.

Just out curiosity Womb do you belief in alien life/UFO's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Only a sloppy imbecile who is completely bereft of all reading comprehension skill would fail to notice that the difference between Pascal's wager and proof of God's existence was mentioned in his own source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager

Evidently in your stunted intellectual state there is no room for comprehension or nuance, undercunt. Too bad you also lack the background in mathematics and probability theory to pretend to speak intelligently about Pascal's Wager.

Highlighted is the first mention of pascal's wager. As you or anyone else can plainly see, he's using it as an apologist's argument for the existence of god. Now you're trying to twist the debate around to the probability and mathematics involved in the wager's construction itself. We weren't debating that. Now get back on track, argue for an abrahamic god or go fuck yourself.

You've been found wanting. You were measured and you came up short. Go forth and sin no more you troglodyte.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:49 PM   #182
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No? But he gets credit for all the good things... so he's just an asshole, like I said. He's either omnipresent and omniscient or he isn't. If he is, he picks and chooses which kids die from cancer, if it's really him that saves the ones who survive. Either way, he's a fucking asshole and not something I want any part of.
Womb raider as a Christian I find your remarks to be very cruel and insensitive - God is awesome and he had mercy on all of us - it's by Gods grace that you live - I don't mind you not believing in God but please don't disrespect his name - one day when you are your death bed you will be praying for forgiveness and asking for mercy.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #183
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You're not really framing it correctly. It's not that I think there's a god and I want no part of it. I don't think there's anything to even reject in the first place. Nothing other than anecdotal evidence has ever been put forward for the existence of a god. You're willing to put your faith in something that has NEVER been right versus something else(science) that has been proven correct many, many times about a variety of different things?

You should really check out Lawrence Krauss' book "A Universe From Nothing". It's a really fascinating read and he makes it easy for the layperson (me) to understand the actual science behind what they believe. Using the framework of a beginning and end might not even be the correct way of looking at it.
Quit trying to use science to explain away the existence of God. Many scientist believe in god.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 05:52 PM   #184
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Womb raider as a Christian I find your remarks to be very cruel and insensitive - God is awesome and he had mercy on all of us - it's by Gods grace that you live - I don't mind you not believing in God but please don't disrespect his name - one day when you are your death bed you will be praying for forgiveness and asking for mercy.
No, I won't. Mercy? You call putting us here, telling us we're worthless and going nowhere, unless we bow to him? That's mercy? Disrespect his name? Like you've done with your dirty whoooores? There's a hooker out there who needs her ass licked. Get to it.
Old 04-30-2015, 05:54 PM   #185
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Quit trying to use science to explain away the existence of God. Many scientist believe in god.

Jim
I wouldn't say 'many'. I'm not trying to use science to explain anything but the truth. Science doesn't care whether there's a god or not, don't you get it? I could go deeper into the problem, by explaining how the human brain is a master at compartmentalizing, therefore explaining how a scientist who fully understands that the earth is billions of years old can reconcile that knowledge with the account in genesis. There's comfort in believing what you've always believed.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:05 PM   #186
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I wouldn't say 'many'. I'm not trying to use science to explain anything but the truth. Science doesn't care whether there's a god or not, don't you get it? I could go deeper into the problem, by explaining how the human brain is a master at compartmentalizing, therefore explaining how a scientist who fully understands that the earth is billions of years old can reconcile that knowledge with the account in genesis. There's comfort in believing what you've always believed.
Oh hell yes. Many, many scientist believe in god. Many areas of science are still quite theoretical. I think you read a lot of bullshit just so you can strengthen your convictions that there is no god.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 06:18 PM   #187
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh hell yes. Many, many scientist believe in god. Many areas of science are still quite theoretical. I think you read a lot of bullshit just so you can strengthen your convictions that there is no god.

Jim
The latest research indicates that 33 percent of scientists believe in a god. That's not what I would call many. The fact you use the word 'theory' in the manner you do, illustrates your lack of knowledge on the subject. The word theory, as it's used in science, has a completely different meaning than when used in common conversation. I understand your natural rejection of science. The randomness of the universe can be quite jarring when you've lived your whole life thinking that someone was looking out for you. I know. I've been there.

A theory, in scientific terms, has been confirmed repeatedly through testing. Gravity is a theory. Do you want to test it by jumping out a third-floor window? Evolution, for instance, has been as confirmed as gravity. Are there questions they still don't know? Of course, that's part of learning. Religion, on the other hand, says it has it all figured out. The people who first wrote the bible didn't even know where the sun went at night.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The latest research indicates that 33 percent of scientists believe in a god. That's not what I would call many. The fact you use the word 'theory' in the manner you do, illustrates your lack of knowledge on the subject. The word theory, as it's used in science, has a completely different meaning than when used in common conversation. I understand your natural rejection of science. The randomness of the universe can be quite jarring when you've lived your whole life thinking that someone was looking out for you. I know. I've been there.

A theory, in scientific terms, has been confirmed repeatedly through testing. Gravity is a theory. Do you want to test it by jumping out a third-floor window? Evolution, for instance, has been as confirmed as gravity. Are there questions they still don't know? Of course, that's part of learning. Religion, on the other hand, says it has it all figured out. The people who first wrote the bible didn't even know where the sun went at night.
You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're mendaciously applying an American study to a worldwide population, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Cite your study where 67% of scientists in Islamic societies admit they do not believe in God, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
A survey of scientists who are members of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press in May and June 2009, finds that members of this group are, on the whole, much less religious than the general public.1 Indeed, the survey shows that scientists are roughly half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher power. According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.
http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/s...ts-and-belief/

Here's another study for you to harf about, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Quote:

University of Chicago Chronicle, July 14, 2005, Vol. 24 No. 19

The first study of physician religious beliefs has found that 76 percent of doctors believe in God and 59 percent believe in some sort of afterlife. The survey, performed by researchers at the University and published in the July issue of the Journal of General Internal Medicine, found that 90 percent of doctors in the United States attend religious services at least occasionally, compared to 81 percent of all adults. Fifty-five percent of doctors say their religious beliefs influence how they practice medicine.... physicians have extensive training in biology [yet] ... high levels of belief.

http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/050714/doctorsfaith.shtml
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:35 PM   #189
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're mendaciously applying an American study to a worldwide population, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Cite your study where 67% of scientist in Islamic societies admit they do not believe in God, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Here's another study for you to harf about, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:
The study clearly states where it was conducted and who participated in it. Hardly covering anything up there. You got your ass handed to you as Lusty Jizzbeard, so you thought you'd come in as your alter ego, IB Jizzy?

I've explained before the compartmentalization features of the human brain. It's these very qualities that allow you to both look in the mirror and see what you see and STILL be able to walk outside and show that to the world, knowing inside that it's hideous.

You have proven nothing. Science has the final say. It always does.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:53 PM   #190
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The study clearly states where it was conducted and who participated in it. Hardly covering anything up there. You got your ass handed to you as Lusty Jizzbeard, so you thought you'd come in as your alter ego, IB Jizzy?

I've explained before the compartmentalization features of the human brain. It's these very qualities that allow you to both look in the mirror and see what you see and STILL be able to walk outside and show that to the world, knowing inside that it's hideous.

You have proven nothing. Science has the final say. It always does.
You mendaciously didn't provide a hyperlink to the study so that others could see who participated, and you lyingly misrepresented what the study reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And you haven't cited your study where 67% of scientists in Islamic societies admit they do not believe in God, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, we've proved you're a lying cock sucker.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:46 PM   #191
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You mendaciously didn't provide a hyperlink to the study so that others could see who participated, and you lyingly misrepresented what the study reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And you haven't cited your study where 67% of scientists in Islamic societies admit they do not believe in God, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, we've proved you're a lying cock sucker.
Show me a peer-reviewed study for the existence of god.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:52 PM   #192
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Show me a peer-reviewed study for the existence of god.
One needn't prove that God exists to prove that you are a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you cannot produce a study to support your disingenuous claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:55 PM   #193
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
One needn't prove that God exists to prove that you are a liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you cannot produce a study to support your disingenuous claims, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I did not misrepresent them. Where is your study that says god exists. Prove it.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:00 PM   #194
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're mendaciously applying an American study to a worldwide population, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Cite your study where 67% of scientists in Islamic societies admit they do not believe in God, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
It's right there in the goddamn part you highlighted you cocktard. It says that 33 percent believe in god.

just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.
Old 04-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #195
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

This is a perfect example of what you do. I specifically cited a poll that clearly stated it was done in the US. You come back and bring some new bullshit to the party about islamic scientists, which is NOT what we were talking about or discussing at all. Asking me where my study is about islamic scientists. I didn't make a claim about islamic scientists. You do this every single time. You set up a straw man and then proceed to try and beat me over the head with it. You're fucking out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women