Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #181
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

You've just full of piss and vinegar this morning. What's wrong, you cable go out in the middle of the Smurfs?

BTW -- I ran across one of your high school pix. I guess you were Corpy back then, too!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #182
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053147275]You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred. Your dumb, moronic ass couldn't even steal a post from LL without fucking it up, jackass.

It is a perfect likeness of you a parroting moronic dick smoker from Chicago. Just another stupid fuck with a uncle Han complex.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #183
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
The State Department changed the Talking Points, she just went on TV with what she was given. There was a demonstration in Cairo, Egypt that had jihads and non jihads in the crowd on Sept. 10th. General Petraeus had the final call on the talking points, he could have forced changes and he let it go. Blame the State Department.
For you Lexus Lover, From Ezra Klein "Washington Post" on Benghazi.

2) Benghazi: We’re long past the point where it’s obvious what the Benghazi scandal is supposed to be about. The inquiry has moved on from the events in Benghazi proper, tragic as they were, to the talking points about the events in Benghazi. And the release Wednesday night of 100 pages of internal e-mails on those talking points seems to show what my colleague Glenn Kessler suspected:
This was a bureaucratic knife fight between the State Department and the CIA.

As for the White House’s role, well, the e-mails suggest there wasn’t much of one. “The internal debate did not include political interference from the White House, according to the e-mails, which were provided to congressional intelligence committees several months ago,” report The Washington Post’s Scott Wilson and Karen DeYoung. As for why the talking points seemed to blame protesters rather than terrorists for the attack that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans? Well:

According to the e-mails and initial CIA-drafted talking points, the agency believed the attack included a mix of Islamist extremists from Ansar al-Sharia, a group affiliated with al-Qaeda, and angry demonstrators.
White House officials did not challenge that analysis, the e-mails show, nor did they object to its inclusion in the public talking points.

But CIA deputy director Michael Morell later removed the reference to Ansar al-Sharia because the assessment was still classified and because FBI officials believed that making the information public could compromise their investigation, said senior administration officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the internal debate.

So far, it’s hard to see what, exactly, the scandal here is supposed to be.

Lexus Lover, your guy from the "AGENCY", Mike Morell removed the reference to Ansar al- Sharia from the talking points(it was still classified information). This means you can stop blaming Susan Rice. She went on TV with what the State Department gave her. This was not to swing the election. There is no "there there".
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...falling-apart/
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #184
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For you Lexus Lover, From Ezra Klein "Washington Post" on Benghazi.This means you can stop blaming Susan Rice. She went on TV with what the State Department gave her. This was not to swing the election. There is no "there there".http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...falling-apart/
A "blog"???

Well, there you have it!!! Susan Rice ...

....DID NOTHING .. SAID NOTHING .. THOUGHT NOTHING ... JUST PARROTED!

Annoint her the NSA Advisor. She's an administration parrot. She is qualified.

"The White House" doesn't speak. It is inanimate. So your authoritative blog is correct.

I don't blame her for the deaths in Benghazi any more than I blamed Richard Nixon for the Watergate breakins .. or any more than I blame Bill for getting a blow job ....

.. but Nixon wasn't run out of office because he broke into an office building and Bill was not disbarred because he got a blow job ... (and impeached without a conviction) ...

they were criticized for covering up and lying about their "role" in the activities.

Susan Rice is a lying sack of shit. If that is acceptable to you, ok.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #185
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Pity we have no say in the matter, eh, LL?
Old 06-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #186
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Pity we have no say in the matter, eh, LL?
Yes. Since he waited until long after his re-election to reward a lying sack of shit.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #187
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

I don't blame her for the deaths in Benghazi any more than I blamed Richard Nixon for the Watergate breakins .. or any more than I blame Bill for getting a blow job ....

.. but Nixon wasn't run out of office because he broke into an office building and Bill was not disbarred because he got a blow job ... (and impeached without a conviction) ...

they were criticized for covering up and lying about their "role" in the activities.

The fact is the Deputy Director of the CIA removed the reference to the terrorist group from the talking points . What did you want her to do, put the reference back in? If the CIA operatives had properly vetted the local militia that they were depending on for support, the four Americans might still be alive. That comes from your link. Panatta decided not to send the fighter jet for support and Gates would not have sent it either. There is no cover up. Nothing was done with the talking points to swing the election.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 02:50 PM   #188
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
A "blog"???

Well, there you have it!!! Susan Rice ...

....DID NOTHING .. SAID NOTHING .. THOUGHT NOTHING ... JUST PARROTED!

Annoint her the NSA Advisor. She's an administration parrot. She is qualified.

"The White House" doesn't speak. It is inanimate. So your authoritative blog is correct.

Liberal Logic I should of had a V8...LOL
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #189
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The fact is the Deputy Director of the CIA removed the reference to the terrorist group from the talking points . What did you want her to do, put the reference back in? If the CIA operatives had properly vetted the local militia that they were depending on for support, the four Americans might still be alive. That comes from your link. Panatta decided not to send the fighter jet for support and Gates would not have sent it either. There is no cover up. Nothing was done with the talking points to swing the election.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 04:25 AM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you use the "cover up" to "prove" there was no "cover up." ... Nice try.

Example:

Who said "CIA" operatives were "depending" on "local militia" to guard the Ambassador?

Who said "Panatta" decided not to send "the fighter jet" ... which "one" was that?

Who said Gates would not have "sent it either" ("the fighter jet")?

The Question is: Why did ANYONE have to send ANYTHING?

Please......!
Old 06-17-2013, 07:40 AM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You've just full of piss and vinegar this morning. What's wrong, you cable go out in the middle of the Smurfs?

BTW -- I ran across one of your high school pix. I guess you were Corpy back then, too!
Did your dumb golem ass mean to type "you," "your" or "you're," you ignorantly-dumb golem jackass? You've been told that you already won the election, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You can quit posting your personal pictures trying to drum up votes as the:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It is a perfect likeness of you a parroting moronic dick smoker from Chicago. Just another stupid fuck with a uncle Han complex.
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred which you demonstrated when your dumb, moronic ass couldn't even steal a post from LL without fucking it up, jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #192
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

YOU CORRECTING SOMEONE'S writing is funny as shit, turdbreath!

Post the link to my poll, you gutless loser!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #193
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you use the "cover up" to "prove" there was no "cover up." ... Nice try.

Example:

Who said "CIA" operatives were "depending" on "local militia" to guard the Ambassador?

Who said "Panatta" decided not to send "the fighter jet" ... which "one" was that?

Who said Gates would not have "sent it either" ("the fighter jet")?

The Question is: Why did ANYONE have to send ANYTHING?

Please......!

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:36 AM   #194
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Did your dumb golem ass mean to type "you," "your" or "you're," you ignorantly-dumb golem jackass? You've been told that you already won the election, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You can quit posting your personal pictures trying to drum up votes as the:

You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred which you demonstrated when your dumb, moronic ass couldn't even steal a post from LL without fucking it up, jackass.

Fuck off Uncle Han you moronic sif ridden shit face.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #195
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
YOU CORRECTING SOMEONE'S writing is funny as shit, turdbreath!

Post the link to my poll, you gutless loser!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Your dumb-fuck golem ass lecturing to correct others' decorum and civility is what is truly laughable, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Fuck off Uncle Han you moronic sif ridden shit face.
You're still a dumb-fuck moronic, hayseed, simpleton, Ekim the Inbred which you demonstrated when your dumb, moronic ass couldn't even correctly count to 'two' or steal a post from LL without fucking it up, jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women