Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #181
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

NO SHIT... LMFAO! http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ter-iran-deal/

State Department Orders Crash Course on Negotiating Week After Iran Deal
Training on ‘making and receiving concessions wisely’

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 8, 2015 2:25 pm

Less than a week following the framework of a nuclear deal with Iran that allows the Islamic Republic to continue operating core aspects of its program, the State Department is looking for a new training course on how to negotiate.

The agency released a solicitation for “Negotiations” on Wednesday, revealing that the State Department is seeking a class for U.S. diplomats on “making and receiving concessions wisely.”

“The overall course teaches the essential skills, knowledge, and attitudes for U.S. diplomats to succeed in any of 275 overseas posts performing the full spectrum of political and economic work,” the solicitation said. “This module will focus on the complex art of negotiating across diverse cultures to find common ground for advancing mutual interests.”

The training is meant to increase “understanding and effectiveness” of negotiations between foreign powers.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #182
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I believe the topic was whether nukes were a deterent. We were in five conflicts (is that better) and our having nukes did not stop the enemy from returning fire and killing our people. Whether you consider Korea or Vietnam a war or any of the other conflicts is immaterial to the statement you made. Korea backed by China did have the means to bring the war to us if they had wanted but that is neither here nor there. The fact is nukes are not a deterrent if the enemy does not believe you will use them. If they were every country would immediately knell down before us rather than fight back. I understand that you have recently converted and I respect your right to do so, but it does not change the reality that some countries are a threat to the world should they have nukes.
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY I RECENTLY CONVERTED???? If I said it once I have said it a million times- I am and have always been and will die a God-fearing Christian!!!!!
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #183
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU MEANT BY I RECENTLY CONVERTED???? If I said it once I have said it a million times- I am and have always been and will die a God-fearing Christian!!!!!
My apologies then, I was told different.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 08:27 PM   #184
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
My apologies then, I was told different.
Apology accepted- I just call things the way they are- when I see anyone doing things wrong including Christians- I call them out, but I would never convert to Islam.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:55 PM   #185
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
NO SHIT... LMFAO! http://freebeacon.com/national-secur...ter-iran-deal/

State Department Orders Crash Course on Negotiating Week After Iran Deal
Training on ‘making and receiving concessions wisely’

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 8, 2015 2:25 pm

Less than a week following the framework of a nuclear deal with Iran that allows the Islamic Republic to continue operating core aspects of its program, the State Department is looking for a new training course on how to negotiate.

The agency released a solicitation for “Negotiations” on Wednesday, revealing that the State Department is seeking a class for U.S. diplomats on “making and receiving concessions wisely.”

“The overall course teaches the essential skills, knowledge, and attitudes for U.S. diplomats to succeed in any of 275 overseas posts performing the full spectrum of political and economic work,” the solicitation said. “This module will focus on the complex art of negotiating across diverse cultures to find common ground for advancing mutual interests.”

The training is meant to increase “understanding and effectiveness” of negotiations between foreign powers.

Coming along at the same time that the Justice Department issuing orders of no more hookers for the crew this has some serious ramifications. Are the call girls out negotiating the DOJ like they are the State department.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:12 AM   #186
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
A God fearing Christian? With 76 reviews? Yeah. You should be afraid.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:29 AM   #187
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He was merely worshiping God's Blessings while tithing generously along the way.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:11 AM   #188
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He was merely worshiping God's Blessings while tithing generously along the way.
I think many of us feel the same way!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:38 AM   #189
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Is giving to AIPAC considered tithing, DickSuckKing?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:02 AM   #190
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Is giving to AIPAC considered tithing, ....
Is that an agency providing companionship between consenting adults?
Old 04-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #191
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I think many of us feel the same way!!
Yes. On any day during which there is an especially inspiring worship session I feel compelled to leave a little extra in the plate on the way out. She also is more likely to respond when I show up for a follow up inspiration, as well. God Bless!
Old 04-12-2015, 09:40 AM   #192
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you?
Old 04-12-2015, 09:50 AM   #193
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone........ If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian? Worry about your life and your relationship with God you POS- you ever read the Bible? Do you know the verse Judge not lest you be judge......? I guess since you have only have 15 reviews you should fear God less than someone who has more reviews than you- what a fucking prick you are COG. I wouldn't be surprised if you are married and still see providers- but then again what woman would marry a POS like you?
Spoken like a true Christian! Sort of ... well ... not really ....

Matthew 6:14-15.

"If I had zero reviews but LIED, STOLE, was a drunkard would that make a better Christian?" ... paid the tithing, burned some candles, and confess!

A better Catholic!!!!

BTW: The above are not "stones" .... this is Sunday ... lighten up, please.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #194
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You're a piece of work. God, if there is one, doesn't give a shit about you. The Bible is a book of cartoons for the simple minded among us. You picked the one better that defends you whilst ignoring the other 200 that say you should go straight to hell.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:38 PM   #195
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
God, if there is one, doesn't give a shit about you.
Of course he does. God even gives a shit about you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women