Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2016, 10:10 AM   #166
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Keep peddling, chicken dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

+1

It was your selfie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Really? How come your name is under it, chicken dick? Just another of your many lies.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #167
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Really? How come your name is under it, chicken dick? Just another of your many lies.
Because you're too fucking stupid to spell your name correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so you make do with hunt'n pecker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #168
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Because you're too fucking stupid to spell your name correctly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, so you make do with hunt'n pecker, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Then your name is ekim the inbred chimp?
Old 03-20-2016, 10:32 AM   #169
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then your name is ekim the inbred chimp?
You are the one and only Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:54 AM   #170
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
JLIdiot, if I am such a "pathetic loser" ... please tell us how I kicked your worthless ass on the friendly wager.

JLIdiot must be a "pathetic loser" +1!
I'm not JL you pathetic, fat loser.

How would I manage all the years if I was, you fat gay punk ass bitch?

Why don't you head back to your SugarDaddy.com account and try to scam some unsuspecting girl into believing you aren't a broke fat faggot...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:56 AM   #171
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Well, he probably should have put Ekim008 underneath it, I guess....
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 12:06 PM   #172
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are the one and only Ekim the Inbred Chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You are the one and only chicken dick on the bike.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:08 PM   #173
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Default Meanwhile back to the OP

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/368542...fight-is-about
Old 03-20-2016, 12:12 PM   #174
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are the one and only chicken dick on the bike.
It's your selfie picture from your private collection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one other than you posted it first, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-20-2016, 12:31 PM   #175
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's your selfie picture from your private collection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. No one other than you posted it first, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
If you wouldn't proudly post your pics on line, we couldn't find them, chicken dick. You can't weasel out of this.

Ever comment on the Op?
Old 03-20-2016, 12:38 PM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you wouldn't proudly post your pics on line, we couldn't find them, chicken dick. You can't weasel out of this.

Ever comment on the Op?
Your stupid jackass self was obviously not interested in the OP when you posted your selfie picture from your private collection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:00 PM   #177
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Well, he probably should have put Ekim008 underneath it, I guess....
No need. Ekim008 is easily identifiable. Nobody else wears pumps with legging laces and matching bike panties.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:30 PM   #178
Guest042616-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I am frankly astonished by your insistence that we shouldn't take anything Biden, Schumer and Reid say seriously.That is a damning admission that the leaders of your own party are utterly lacking in integrity.
Where did I say they shouldn't ever be taken at their word? But, yes, sometimes politicians say what they think they needs to say in order to get what they want done. This is extremely typical. However, actions are not the same as words.

But the reality of the matter is that Biden said blocking it should be considered, not necessarily done, Schumer said the candidate should "prove by actions, not words, that they are in the mainstream rather than we have to prove that they are not," so clearly he wasn't saying they should oppose any and every candidate but that Bush should do what Obama has done and propose a moderate candidate, and Reid correctly pointed out that they can do this, not that they should or were going to.

And none of this changes the fact that McConnell voted to confirm a nominee in the final year of a presidency, but is now making the claim that the voters should have the choice and wait.

Your position is that hypocritical words are terrible and should be held against people, but hypocritical actions are perfectly acceptable.

Quote:
Your whole argument boils down to this – Waaaah! I can't believe those awful Republicans actually have the courage of our convictions! That's not fair! Everyone knows we have no convictions! We were just kidding when we said what we said back then! Waaaah!
This is laughable for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, you are commending them for their "conviction" to not compromise.

Second, you've got this ridiculously backwards. McConnell did vote to confirm a nominee in the final year of a presidency, then the democrats said some things he didn't like, now he saying that shouldn't happen. That's the opposite of "courage of convictions." He changed what he does because some other people said that they may or may not do something.

Quote:
Stay on point! We're talking about the grounds for approving or rejecting SCOTUS nominees.
No we aren't. We are talking about a party who has made the ridiculous claim that we should wait for the electorate to decide who gets to select a SCOTUS nominee, when the electorate already has already overwhelming decided, by 5 million votes, and 90 electoral votes, who should do that. On top of that, they said they will oppose any nominee, even, as Obama has done, a compromise candidate.

Quote:
You rejected a highly qualified Supreme Court nominee by the name of Robert Bork, purely on the basis of ideology. You even turned the nominee's name into a verb, threatening to “Bork” any future Supreme Court nominees that didn't meet your lib-retarded ideological litmus tests. After the Bork precedent, how can anyone blame McConnell for throwing out the old playbook? You're being completely disingenuous when you call him a hypocrite on this issue - and you know it!
If the Republicans were opposing a nominee for ideological reasons, I would agree that this is a non-issue. But you and I both know that that is pure BS, as they openly said that they were going to block any nominee by Obama, and that the electorate should decide who picks the nominee (as if they hadn't already done so). It has nothing to do with ideology and everything to do with petty childishness.

Quote:
Straw man. Nobody said Obama is “acting childish” simply by nominating someone to replace Scalia. There are plenty of examples of Obama acting childish. No need for you to make one up.
Wrong. It is exactly what bambino explicitly said: "It's Obama who is acting childish here. Serving up Garland as a sacrificial lamb to try to accomplish a different goal."

Quote:
President Obama’s nomination of Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court is meant to put Senate Republicans on the spot by elevating a well-qualified 63-year-old judge not known as a progressive firebrand.
There is no trap. Obama offered up a compromise.

Quote:
Judge Garland’s 19-year tenure on the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals demonstrates a reliable vote for progressive causes, with the arguable exception of criminal law. Two issues in particular make the point: the Second Amendment and deference to the growing power of the administrative state.
This article is great. It shows that this guy votes conservatively some ways and liberally others, which is what makes him a compromise candidate, and that makes him a "trap." It's amazing that compromise is now considered a trap by the conservatives.

Quote:
But that’s also what President Bill Clinton said when nominating Ruth Bader Ginsburg in 1993. Mr. Clinton said then Judge Ginsburg was a “moderate” who was “balanced and fair in her opinions” and would be “a force for consensus-building on the Supreme Court, just as she has been on the Court of Appeals.” Today, Justice Ginsburg is the most liberal member of the Court and uses her consensus-building skills to keep fellow liberals in lockstep.
This is typical for nominees that the way they votes changes after they get that tenure. Cherry-picking one that moved to the left as evidence that this nominee will move to the left when elected is a terrible argument.

Quote:
Merrick Garland’s nomination is nonetheless intended to make the Senate’s opposition seem unreasonable and make the battle about the Senate instead of the judge.
It was never about the judge. It has always been about the Senate. FFS, have people already forgotten that they openly said they would block any nominee? If Obama's nominee makes this obvious, it isn't Obama making it about the Senate, it is themselves.
Guest042616-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #179
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your stupid jackass self was obviously not interested in the OP when you posted your selfie picture from your private collection, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You are so fucking dumb that you don't know what a selfie is. Quit denying it is you chicken dick.
Old 03-20-2016, 01:41 PM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
No need. Ekim008 is easily identifiable. Nobody else wears pumps with legging laces and matching bike panties.
Hi stalker. Fuck off.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women