Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60547
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-14-2015, 05:25 AM   #166
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're still doing all of the trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious by any map you choose to consult that Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.
You are flopping back and forth like a boated fish. You'll get a concussion that way.

Are you sure there aren't two of you on your account?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 06:56 AM   #167
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I don't think IBIdiot's little brain could handle MPO. He'd get pissed and start calling himself vulgar names.

Eventually, he'd devolve into the excremental demon we all know him to be.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:17 AM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why don't you post a review, IBButtslamming?

I think you should get out of your parents' basement and go #Gruber some provider ... Even another tranny or two. I really enjoyed reading about your #Grubering before. You remember before, don't you? Before you had to post REAL reviews.
Here's YOUR review, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are flopping back and forth like a boated fish. You'll get a concussion that way.

Are you sure there aren't two of you on your account?
:fear
That's more trash talk, Old-THUMPER. Show where I agreed with your asinine categorization that Lebanon, Ohio, was effectively "Keentuckie" as you so stupidly claimed, Old-THUMPER. Any map you choose to look at will show Lebanon, Ohio, is in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
I don't think IBIdiot's little brain could handle MPO. He'd get pissed and start calling himself vulgar names.

Eventually, he'd devolve into the excremental demon we all know him to be.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 12:23 PM   #169
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Excellent retort, IBButtslammer!

I am not convinced you are really a man above the age of majority. Or maybe even a group of reprobates.

Your rhetoric has become markedly more juvenile lately.

Is that because the school year has ended, IBButtslammer?

Seriously, why not do something to confirm your sexual orientation. Right now, you're nothing more than a fucking virus.

I know. I know. Hasa Diga! BTW -- where did you get that gibberish? Broadway? Do you like to dress up, sing and dance? It's OK, IBBUTTSLAMMER. Glitter?

Again, you're nothing more than a virus. An oozing infection. Thanks for ruining yet another discussion.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 01:52 PM   #170
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am a juvenile.
You should change your name to WrongSkin... TurdLicker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzoaCOO1SY
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #171
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Old-(D) when will you learn?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms

Garden hoses don't work on old drunks.... next time try the fire hose!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:08 PM   #172
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

And LustyLadyBoy would know. He's had the garden hose turned on his drunk ass many times and he just keeps on going.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:23 PM   #173
Old-T
Valued Poster

Hey IB,

You need to do two things if you want to get out of your downward spiral into stupidity:

1. Look up the word "effectively" and then reread your posts.

2. Tell us all how many days YOU have lived in Lebanon--or even visited it.

Until then, we will all continue to laugh a the little slave master wanna-be who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a function of where he was born, his skin color, and his religion.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #174
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
And LustyLadyBoy would know. He's had the garden hose turned on his drunk ass many times and he just keeps on going.
Just like you would know from having all those "hoses" turned on you at all those glory holes you've worked and dumpsters you've worked behind !! All of those bukkake parties you've been the target for ! And YOU NEVER ran away !! You ran TO a lot of them, but NEVER AWAY !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #175
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Just like you would know from having all those "hoses" turned on you at all those glory holes you've worked and dumpsters you've worked behind !! All of those bukkake parties you've been the target for ! And YOU NEVER ran away !! You ran TO a lot of them, but NEVER AWAY !!
How did you know? There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process. I would tell you to try it, but it does nothing for someone whose face looks like it was set on fire and someone tried to put it out with forks. You're so ugly, when you sit in sand, the cats try to bury YOU
Old 06-14-2015, 05:37 PM   #176
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
How did you know? There's nothing like the rain of a thousand white, ropey loads to keep the skin tight and looking nice. It does wonders for the aging process. I would tell you to try it, but it does nothing for someone whose face looks like it was set on fire and someone tried to put it out with forks. You're so ugly, when you sit in sand, the cats try to bury YOU
Your juvenile attempts at transference and projection won't work woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. So it's probably you that has taken the cat's trying to bury you in the school sand box to your current level of hatred for cats to coaxing them in with string to catch them and molest them. Keep tryin doofus.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:38 PM   #177
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Hey IB,

You need to do two things if you want to get out of your downward spiral into stupidity:

1. Look up the word "effectively" and then reread your posts.

2. Tell us all how many days YOU have lived in Lebanon--or even visited it.

Until then, we will all continue to laugh a the little slave master wanna-be who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a function of where he was born, his skin color, and his religion.
You'd be the WK for cannibalistic slave-owners who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a product of where a person was born, Old-THUMPER: think about that as you circle in your toilet bowl of stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, the definition of "effectively" as you used it is defined as:

Quote:
effectively : adverb

2. used for saying what the situation really is, although its appearance or official description might be different
Lebanon, Ohio, is "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Excellent retort, IBButtslammer!

I am not convinced you are really a man above the age of majority. Or maybe even a group of reprobates.

Your rhetoric has become markedly more juvenile lately.

Is that because the school year has ended, IBButtslammer?

Seriously, why not do something to confirm your sexual orientation. Right now, you're nothing more than a fucking virus.

I know. I know. Hasa Diga! BTW -- where did you get that gibberish? Broadway? Do you like to dress up, sing and dance? It's OK, IBBUTTSLAMMER. Glitter?

Again, you're nothing more than a virus. An oozing infection. Thanks for ruining yet another discussion
"Hasa Diga" was a term you're guilty of bringing into the forum after you heard it in your faggoty Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "Hasa Diga"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:41 PM   #178
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Your juvenile attempts at transference and projection won't work woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot. So it's probably you that has taken the cat's trying to bury you in the school sand box to your current level of hatred for cats to coaxing them in with string to catch them and molest them. Keep tryin doofus.
You're calling someone else juvenile
Old 06-14-2015, 05:42 PM   #179
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You'd be the WK for cannibalistic slave-owners who thinks a person's goodness is strictly a product of where a person was born, Old-THUMPER: think about that as you circle in your toilet bowl of stupidity, Old-THUMPER.

Lebanon, Ohio, is "really is" in Ohio, Old-THUMPER.

"Hasa Diga" was a term you're guilty of bringing into the forum after you heard it in your faggoty Broadway play, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, "Hasa Diga"!
You didn't highlight the second part of the definition. Southern Ohio really is like Kentucky, even though the official designation might be different. You've been hoisted by your own petard. Again.

used for saying what the situation really is, although its appearance or official description might be different
Old 06-14-2015, 06:06 PM   #180
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

I am decidedly confused--the point of conversation was the common culture and societal norms of Kentucky and SW Ohio. Are you saying your ancestors from KY were cannibals? I never knew!

But I do not hold their disadvantaged birth as a hillbilly against them--some fine people have pulled themselves out of that lifestyle--while others fell much farther and became traitorous confederate apologists. Like you.

It seems not to have copied, but your quote say "saying what the situation really is...although its....official difference might be different"
DING, DING DING!!!! Read my comments about Lebanon--that is exactly the description I gave. It has huge Kentucky ties though "officially" it lies above the KY/OH border.

Thank you for confirming (once again) I WAS RIGHT AND YOU ARE A LIAR!
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women