Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2020, 12:38 AM   #166
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Still not watching it. The NBA game is on at the gym, nobody interested. Nobody is watching MLB either at the gym.

I wonder what the ratings will be in a week after the novelty has worn off.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 06:21 AM   #167
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Still not watching it. The NBA game is on at the gym, nobody interested. Nobody is watching MLB either at the gym.

I can't remember the last time I watched an NBA game. Maybe a playoff game last year.

Baseball is a different story. I just signed up for MLB Extra Innings. It's weird watching games with no one in the stands though.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:37 AM   #168
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
My life affords me the opportunity to be drunk (or existentially existant) at will. Money is not an issue. So, no. It doesn't suck.

As by my spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure, do you beleive I'm out of my mind? Or in my right mind?
The cumulative negative impact of excessive alcohol intake has yet to significantly impair your ability to communicate via the written word, so far...

"ALCOHOL’S DAMAGING EFFECTS ON THE BRAIN
Difficulty walking, blurred vision, slurred speech, slowed reaction times, impaired memory: Clearly, alcohol affects the brain. Some of these impairments are detectable after only one or two drinks and quickly resolve when drinking stops. On the other hand, a person who drinks heavily over a long period of time may have brain deficits that persist well after he or she achieves sobriety. Exactly how alcohol affects the brain and the likelihood of reversing the impact of heavy drinking on the brain remain hot topics in alcohol research today.

We do know that heavy drinking may have extensive and far–reaching effects on the brain, ranging from simple “slips” in memory to permanent and debilitating conditions that require lifetime custodial care. And even moderate drinking leads to short–term impairment, as shown by extensive research on the impact of drinking on driving.

A number of factors influence how and to what extent alcohol affects the brain (1), including

how much and how often a person drinks;
the age at which he or she first began drinking, and how long he or she has been drinking;
the person’s age, level of education, gender, genetic background, and family history of alcoholism;
whether he or she is at risk as a result of prenatal alcohol exposure; and
his or her general health status."

https://pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/aa63/aa63.htm
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:40 AM   #169
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:

I watched another portion of a game yesterday and they were piping in some crowd noise - that might make it seem more real but it is otherwise boring. The novelty of it will likely go away soon and the advertisers will reasonably want some money back if the ratings tank.

My wife, who usually watches what I want, couldn't understand the appeal of watching a game in a gym and was very happy when we changed the channel.
Old 08-03-2020, 07:49 AM   #170
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:

I for one, couldn’t care less about the NBA’s ratings. I watched the Rockets take down Milwaukee last night in a thoroughly entertaining, top level professional game of basketball. Wire to wire excitement. If you prefer to watch Tucker Carlson, the History Channel and the Food Network, that’s your prerogative. Your political statement is falling on bored ears, sir. The rest of the world is learning to live in a world reimagined by necessity, while you desperately cling to the past. America misses sports a great deal more than it misses you, sir.

Go Rockets!
BJonesBaby is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:51 AM   #171
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
I for one, couldn’t care less about the NBA’s ratings. I watched the Rockets take down Milwaukee last night in a thoroughly entertaining, top level professional game of basketball. Wire to wire excitement. If you prefer to watch Tucker Carlson, the History Channel and the Food Network, that’s your prerogative. Your political statement is falling on bored ears, sir. The rest of the world is learning to live in a world reimagined by necessity, while you desperately cling to the past. America misses sports a great deal more than it misses you, sir.

Go Rockets!
You called him “sir” so at least you know who your elders are.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:19 AM   #172
BJonesBaby
BANNED

What, sir, might you call him? What you call people seems a very important prerequisite for playing in this rather poorly attended arena. In fact, it seems to be the only measure of a competitor’s skill, and by all indications, some measure up better than others.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:34 AM   #173
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

The prejudice of people who will not watch because the Black players support Liberty and Justice for all is not what will financially impact the league.

It is the Chump mis-handling of the virus that will.

People will decline to continue watching some cause it does seem weird watching without fans.Also no live attendance hurts their bottom line.

So having an inept amateur failure at the helm is what is destroying our country and economically wrecking things across the board,not just basketball.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:58 AM   #174
oeb11
Valued Poster

it is quite all right - sailors - after Biden's election it will be mandatory to support the NBA and Comrade Xi - not a freedom to make a choice.

Lebron likes it!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:07 AM   #175
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Shouldn't sports be over in the cat box

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
...When the most talked about topics in a political discussion forum are race and hatred then it is not a political discussion, sir. Why not simply embed a live link to your favorite video hate...

Guess you pretty much pooh-poohed every crumb of BLM right there. But not to worry, there are ample live streams of the hate in the Demonicrate shit-hole cities where Antifa-gs and BLM are burning down their home (sic) towns. Curious that nobody really knows if those anarchists will vote for Joe "Who am I Married To" Biden. Though equally curious why sports has anything to do with politics.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:12 AM   #176
oeb11
Valued Poster

DPST's hold out Hollywood 'pretenders for a living' and obscenely paid atheltes as experts in pplitical issues in ameica.

their icons are just as dumb as a box of DPST legislators!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:22 AM   #177
BJonesBaby
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Guess you pretty much pooh-poohed every crumb of BLM right there. But not to worry, there are ample live streams of the hate in the Demonicrate shit-hole cities where Antifa-gs and BLM are burning down their home (sic) towns. Curious that nobody really knows if those anarchists will vote for Joe "Who am I Married To" Biden. Though equally curious why sports has anything to do with politics.
If you wonder why sports have anything to do with politics, sir, then why does the NBA get under your skin? I assume the colorful descriptions are straight out of your MAGA lexicon. It seems as though that’s the way many of the posters in this forum communicate.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:39 AM   #178
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
it is quite all right - sailors - after Biden's election it will be mandatory to support the NBA and Comrade Xi - not a freedom to make a choice.

Lebron likes it!
I agree - disliking anything supported by the black culture will not be permitted.
Old 08-03-2020, 12:18 PM   #179
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Talking about some Shithole Cities. Those cities are part of the USA.

Our whole country is a Shithole right now.

Thanks to your experiment with an Amateur Incompetent Reality TV Personality !!

Chump's Fascist Autocratic shit is coming full swing. He gonna have Barr the Stooge come out with a bogus report on the Mueller Report origins and then he gonna try to fuck with the vote.

It's his only chance.Cause people don't want him anymore.They didn't want him last time.He couldn't win a majority against Hillary.

Unemployment,Economic Depression,Viral Fuck Up,Civil Discord !!

You guys scare tactics about a Marxist program under Biden after he is elected is Bullshit !!

We got a Fascist Autocratic fucker in there now !!

Chump led us into this !! Large and In Charge right !!
Old 08-03-2020, 12:23 PM   #180
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

These dinosaurs are of the Laura Ingraham ilk ;

Be a good boy and just shut up and dribble.

That's what they ascribe to.

Chump and his little Whinin' Cryin' Excuse Makin' Blamin' little girl Chumpettes are gonna get a big fuck you You're Fired in Nov !!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women