Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60326
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41463
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35825
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2015, 07:33 AM   #166
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Still responding to my posts, I see. Keep responding. (In spite of the fact that you previously stated that it was "not worth the time.")
Shhhhhhhh ... You can't learn when you keep making noise.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:59 AM   #167
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Hmmm you seem to have skated right over the fact that you deliberately misrepresented poll figures in order to support your point of view.
I misrepresented nothing, you lying cocksucker! You're the one who is skating over the facts. The Pew Research polls show US favorability ratings in the mideast have slumped to all-time lows under Obama. They also show both Bush and Obama were/are extremely unpopular. You want to make a big deal over the fact that in some countries Obama is slightly less unpopular than Bush was. Big. Fucking. Deal. The difference is not meaningful. You keep desperately trying to put lipstick on a pig and it ain't working. I will repeat one more time so you understand I am CORRECTLY REPRESENTING the poll figures YOU want to draw our attention to:

Let's see - 4 out of 5 Egyptians, 5 out of 6 Jordanians, 2 out of 3 Lebanese, and 13 out of 14 Pakistanis have no confidence in Odumbo and you're bragging about it?

Quote:
Do you think Lebanon doesn't notice, when 47 dim witted U.S senators send a letter to Iran in a deliberate attempt to undermine their own president?
Hahahaha... you are such a complete dolt. Are you seriously suggesting the average Lebanese citizen gives a shit about the letter sent to Iran? Are they having street demonstrations over this severe provocation, lol? Do you know anything about the political and sectarian make-up of Lebanon? Who is upset about the letter – Hezbollah?

Quote:
So your solution isn't war. What is it then? a diplomatic solution. Last I checked, that is exactly what Obama was trying to do but he was being impeded by your butt buddies trying to push a stick up his ass. Get fucking real.
There you go again. All you do is default to the Odumbo talking point that it's either appeasement or war. If you weren't so clueless about the dynamics of negotiations, you would understand that involving Congress can strengthen our hand and result in a deal that isn't dangerously weak and flawed. Go back and read post #151, you stupid fool. If you disagree, explain why. Don't revert to your mindless talking point and pretend it wasn't just shot full of holes.

Quote:
See unlike you, I do not pretend to possess unlimited amounts of "skill" in "international diplomacy and foreign policy." If I did, I would probably be working in that field.
Ok then, if you lack expertise in this field, why are you defending Odumbo? You just admitted you are unqualified to opine on whether he is negotiating a good deal or a bad one.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:04 PM   #168
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
This is why I put you on ignore. Argue like a girl? The other day you're mentioning what's funny in middle school locker rooms. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you're stuck in some time warp where you are a junior high idiot. That's probably about the time you stopped growing in any mental capacity. You have a lot of issues you need to deal with, not the least of which is your desire for cock. You're an absolute bore. Copying and pasting your way through the day, nary an original thought in sight. You want so badly to be important and taken seriously but nobody likes you. Especially the girls, they hate your pizza face. Buh-bye.
Tell the truth, you little girly-gay fucktard. The reason you put me on ignore is because you have the emotional flittiness of a 12-year-old girl. You know you can't debate on my level so you had to tune me out. My posts constantly remind you of how intellectually inadequate and inferior you are. You come on here and pollute the board with your gay-ass comments like “more dick for me” - then try to project your homo-obsessed “issues” on everyone else. Your rampant insecurities make you lash out at every perceived slight, especially since you know deep down most of the insults hurled back at you are spot-on. You took all of 7 minutes to reply to my post, which means you didn't bother to read the excellent Charles Krauthammer critique of the Odumbo lie that our only choices are appeasement or war. You're too much of a coward and an intellectual pygmy to deal with his critique. So you default to your familiar girly-gay insult mode. You are a seriously fucked up basket case. Get. Help. Now. Don't. Wait.

Old 03-27-2015, 12:06 PM   #169
shanm
Valued Poster

Blah Blah Blah Blah. Your obsession with having the last word will get you nowhere. Anyone on here can see right through your nonsense. It's just the incoherent rambling of an immature child who can't get over the fact that his ass was handed to him and will not apologize. Go run to the mods, maybe they will help.

"You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting."
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:08 PM   #170
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now flash forward 2 years. We have ISIS beheading American citizens and putting the videos online, undercunt. Where is the Coddler-in-Chief's speech to the UN expressing outrage? Can you help me find it?

Question for you, undercunt - Which of the following do you think Americans were truly outraged at:

1) American James Foley having his head sliced off by Islamic terrorists.
2) American Stephen Sotloff having his head sliced off by Islamic miscreants.
3) American Peter Kassig having his head sliced off by Islamic extremists.
4) A youtube movie trailer for the Innocence of Muslims.

Funny how undercunt and shammyturd squirm and sweat and run away and hide whenever you confront them with these uncomfortable questions!

Old 03-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #171
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Wow! Now we are getting angry and feeling the heat. Bring it on! I love to hear both sides of a story, in order to get a better picture of the facts.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:18 PM   #172
shanm
Valued Poster

LustyIdiot
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:20 PM   #173
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah. Your obsession with having the last word will get you nowhere.

You are a lying fucking bastard. You deliberately lied when you said I misrepresented the poll figures. I called out your lying bullshit and I will continue to do so - whether it is the first post or the last word. If you weren't such a lowlife prick you would apologize like a man.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:25 PM   #174
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
This is why I put you on ignore. Argue like a girl? The other day you're mentioning what's funny in middle school locker rooms. What the fuck is wrong with you? It's like you're stuck in some time warp where you are a junior high idiot. That's probably about the time you stopped growing in any mental capacity. You have a lot of issues you need to deal with, not the least of which is your desire for cock. You're an absolute bore. Copying and pasting your way through the day, nary an original thought in sight. You want so badly to be important and taken seriously but nobody likes you. Especially the girls, they hate your pizza face. Buh-bye.
i love men that "argue like a girl". . .don't you?

SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:29 PM   #175
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
i love men that "argue like a girl". . .don't you?

Old 03-27-2015, 02:00 PM   #176
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Tell the truth, you little girly-gay fucktard. The reason you put me on ignore is because you have the emotional flittiness of a 12-year-old girl. You know you can't debate on my level so you had to tune me out. My posts constantly remind you of how intellectually inadequate and inferior you are. You come on here and pollute the board with your gay-ass comments like “more dick for me” - then try to project your homo-obsessed “issues” on everyone else. Your rampant insecurities make you lash out at every perceived slight, especially since you know deep down most of the insults hurled back at you are spot-on. You took all of 7 minutes to reply to my post, which means you didn't bother to read the excellent Charles Krauthammer critique of the Odumbo lie that our only choices are appeasement or war. You're too much of a coward and an intellectual pygmy to deal with his critique. So you default to your familiar girly-gay insult mode. You are a seriously fucked up basket case. Get. Help. Now. Don't. Wait.

Get on deez nuts
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 02:05 PM   #177
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Funny how undercunt and shammyturd squirm and sweat and run away and hide whenever you confront them with these uncomfortable questions!

Americans didn't attack the embassy in benghazi. Muslims get outraged at cartoons. You don't think a movie would piss them off? I'm not hiding from shit. You ask stupid questions, you get no answer
Old 03-27-2015, 02:09 PM   #178
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah. Your obsession with having the last word will get you nowhere. Anyone on here can see right through your nonsense. It's just the incoherent rambling of an immature child who can't get over the fact that his ass was handed to him and will not apologize. Go run to the mods, maybe they will help.

"You have been weighed. You have been measured. And you have been found wanting."
He's an expert on everything, apparently. Especially at being king douche of the bags
Old 03-27-2015, 03:07 PM   #179
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't think a movie would piss them off?
Wait!
Do you think it was the movie that caused the assault on the U.S. properties?

And just who is this and what does she have to do with "Multiple Studies"?

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #180
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Wait!
Do you think it was the movie that caused the assault on the U.S. properties?

And just who is this and what does she have to do with "Multiple Studies"?

a cartoon caused them to walk in an office and kill 12 people. I'm pretty sure they will find offense anywhere they can.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women