Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2021, 07:05 AM   #166
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Why are you assuming he takes Steroids? The article you post only provides single case where the patient was a Steroid user. There are many different types of Steroids some may have stifle the immune system's response to pathogens. I wouldn't hang my hat on just one documented incident with very little research behind it.
I assumed he MIGHT take steroids because based on his BMI he’s obese, but you say his body fat is low. Is he a competitive bodybuilder? Yes steroids stifle immune response. If a person is consuming lots of animal protein at the expense of vegetables and fruits to lower body fat he’s probably not doing his immune system any favors
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:27 AM   #167
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
What's wrong with you guys, ya can't take a shit?
Hmmm ... more like shitting liquid, but also mixed with bouts of constipation, yes.

Quote:
Probably too much Red Meat or "Fast Food" and not enough veggies. Plus you sit around too much.
I tried to eat nothing but fruit yesterday. I ate probably around 20 dollars worth of berries. I pissed a fuck ton, and was hungry again like an hour later. Ordered some fast food and hunger was cured lol. I'm a skinny fucker btw.

This always happens when I try to eat salads and fruit. They're like 90% water. Maybe I can mix in some rice and noodles or something idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
16 ounces a day of white mountain probiotic Bulgarian yogurt for 3 weeks fixed my bowels
I'll check it out.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:48 AM   #168
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ Yup we eat to much processed foods / As for CDC and vaccine they have been lying from the start
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:51 AM   #169
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Hmmm ... more like shitting liquid, but also mixed with bouts of constipation, yes.

I tried to eat nothing but fruit yesterday. I ate probably around 20 dollars worth of berries. I pissed a fuck ton, and was hungry again like an hour later. Ordered some fast food and hunger was cured lol. I'm a skinny fucker btw.

This always happens when I try to eat salads and fruit. They're like 90% water. Maybe I can mix in some rice and noodles or something idk.

I'll check it out.
If it weren’t for the occasional bouts of constipation I’d say you’ve got the same problem as me, lots of liquid shit. I was eating lots of raw vegetables and fruits while I had diarrhea until my doctor told me I was nuts. Google foods to eat for diarrhea. There are a few fruits, like bananas and apples that are ok to eat. White bread is good. So is white rice. I stick to a low fiber diet until the diarrhea’s straightened out, then go back to eating lots of fruits and vegetables. But the occasional constipation you’re experiencing is a kicker. It might be worthwhile to see a doctor and get a stool culture.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #170
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I assumed he MIGHT take steroids because based on his BMI he’s obese, but you say his body fat is low. Is he a competitive bodybuilder? Yes steroids stifle immune response. If a person is consuming lots of animal protein at the expense of vegetables and fruits to lower body fat he’s probably not doing his immune system any favors
It might be an interesting factor to research if PED's are a risk factor in Covid but that remains to be seen. What has me puzzled is the fact that he was vaccinated, contracted covid and spent some time in a hospital. He's the first person I know personally that was vaccinated but still contracted Covid. I am sure there are more similar scenarios out there. It's just like the Flu, shot many people still get the Flu after being vaccinated, but the Flu shot has never been toted as 95% effective.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:15 AM   #171
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

I'll check it out.
I am willing to bet your PH Balance is out of kilter.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:07 AM   #172
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You could be right. I was at the gym tonight and a guy was talking about he hadn't worked out in about a month because he was down with Covid. He said he got vaccinated in May and ends up catching this shit. He even spent some time in a hospital. This dude is is a regular lifter about 6'2 235 240. In fact even a few vaccinated guys he works with were sick about the same time. Something is going on with this vaccine. I am not sure what to think. I am hearing one story like this after another.
You haven't figured it out either. The mRNA vaccines give your immunity system the message (instructions) to make the antibody for SARS CoV2. The vaccine does NOT prevent one from getting infected with SARS CoV2 or becoming sick with symptoms. The lifter is back in the gym his immunity eventually kicked in the antibodies were made and SARS CoV2 virus was neutralized.
Back to Biology 101 for you.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:24 AM   #173
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
You haven't figured it out either. The mRNA vaccines give your immunity system the message (instructions) to make the antibody for SARS CoV2. The vaccine does NOT prevent one from getting infected with SARS CoV2 or becoming sick with symptoms. The lifter is back in the gym his immunity eventually kicked in the antibodies were made and SARS CoV2 virus was neutralized.
Back to Biology 101 for you.
Your entry level Biology 101 is not a Pathology Course. Take one and you'll see the Difference. You don't know as much about this subject as you might think.
Old 08-07-2021, 10:31 AM   #174
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Explain why those previously infected with Wuhan virus - and have natural immunity - should be jabbed - mandatory inoculations by the DPST lockstep minions????

Pray tell - Dr.s 'a' and CT
Please enlighten the huddle masses yearning to breathe Free!!!

I don't have a problem with someone who has already been infected with Sars CoV2 and recovered not getting a vaccine. If you get reinfected there is a good chance your immunity system will make the antibodies needed for you to survive the variant that caused you to be reinfected.
Old 08-07-2021, 02:02 PM   #175
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Maybe Im missing yssup??

But i was hoping for more scatologies
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 02:08 PM   #176
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
I don't have a problem with someone who has already been infected with Sars CoV2 and recovered not getting a vaccine. If you get reinfected there is a good chance your immunity system will make the antibodies needed for you to survive the variant that caused you to be reinfected.

BTW - it is Wuhan virus - from china - and Comrade Xi.

'a' - your post is reasonable from an immunologic standpoint.

you are still not a physician.

be careful - don't broadcast your post - the nomenklatura does not tolerate dissent from the lockstep mandatory controlling Stalinist jab everybody from birth to death.

One might be cast out - and forced to join teh Republican party.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 05:08 PM   #177
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

'a' - your post is reasonable from an immunologic standpoint.

you are still not a physician.
A compliment from oeb11. This is actually the third one. I may have to take some time to go find the other two. You don't know anything about me or my job title. A Physican's assistant is not a doctor but can write a prescription. Depending where you work you can make $100,000. I know enough to discuss immunology in the political forum on ECCIE.NET.
Old 08-07-2021, 05:38 PM   #178
oeb11
Valued Poster

True - I do not know.

I suggest I rather not know - and You not disclose.

As for the other two - Search "nazi Pelosi" and you may find them.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 07:01 PM   #179
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

There's some debate on the web whether vaccines are causing the virus to mutate into these variants. One thing that I think gives some validity to these claims is the fact that the vaccines don't prevent people from contracting and spreading the virus. I don't think anyone is sure at the moment to what extend vaccinated people are hosting and spreading the virus, but if there is a significant amount doing so, one could hypothesize that the virus could mutate in order to more efficiently attack vaccinated people.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 04:37 AM   #180
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's some debate on the web whether vaccines are causing the virus to mutate into these variants. One thing that I think gives some validity to these claims is the fact that the vaccines don't prevent people from contracting and spreading the virus. I don't think anyone is sure at the moment to what extend vaccinated people are hosting and spreading the virus, but if there is a significant amount doing so, one could hypothesize that the virus could mutate in order to more efficiently attack vaccinated people.
It has already mutated to have a stronger affinity to react with ACE2, a receptor found on the surface of lung cells.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women