Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2023, 06:46 AM   #166
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/46720
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 09:04 AM   #167
bambino
Valued Poster

The Trump grand jury in Manhattan "will not meet about the case for the remainder of the week."

The grand jury is expected to reconvene on Monday to "consider the Trump case."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updat...s/?id=97888515
Old 03-23-2023, 09:07 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/TrumpJr/9683
Old 03-23-2023, 09:09 AM   #169
bambino
Valued Poster

Trump Truths

WHY WON’T BRAGG DROP THIS CASE? EVERYBODY SAYS THERE IS NO CRIME HERE. I DID NOTHING WRONG! IT WAS ALL MADE UP BY A CONVICTED NUT JOB WITH ZERO CREDIBILITY, WHO HAS BEEN DISPUTED BY HIGHLY RESPECTED PROFESSIONALS AT EVERY TURN. BRAGG REFUSES TO STOP DESPITE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. HE IS A SOROS BACKED ANIMAL WHO JUST DOESN’T CARE ABOUT RIGHT OR WRONG NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HURT. THIS IS NO LEGAL SYSTEM, THIS IS THE GESTAPO, THIS IS RUSSIA AND CHINA, BUT WORSE. DISGRACEFUL!

EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!
Old 03-23-2023, 10:01 AM   #170
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/160099
Old 03-23-2023, 11:24 AM   #171
bambino
Valued Poster

A legal system that does not follow the rule of law and apply it fairly and equally to ALL, is not a legal system at all.

If a nation does not follow the rule of law and its fair and equal application to ALL, that nation is a totalitarian nation.

In a totalitarian nation, only the desired result matters.

The means to the end have no limits and that places everyone at risk who is not part of the ruling elite.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 PM   #172
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Oh, it's moved. We've seen it and it's appreciated.

As for the rest, do you really only see two options?
LOL, you have a vivid imagination. And once again you ignored the question. Yes, there are only two options - people have claimed that these protestors were going to overthrow the government. So either you believe these mainly unarmed individuals seriously would have been successfully able to overthrow the government or you don't. So which is it Gristle?

1. The group of protestors on January 6th was never going to overthrow the government and anyone making such claims is so clearly ill-informed that it is embarrassing

or

2. The group of protestors on January 6th were going to be able to overthrow the government

And now it seems like old Braggs is continuing to flounder with his bullshit attempt to charge Trump with a made up crime with no legal justification. Amazing
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 12:46 PM   #173
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Trump really went off on Desantis earlier. He sounded like a democrat, bitching about social security etc. Must’ve been feeling his oats since it’s so obvious that Bragg has got nothing.

If the primary was held today, I’d vote for Ramaswamy. He’s got an amazing intellect, miles above anyone I’ve heard on either side of the isle.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:01 PM   #174
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
LOL, you have a vivid imagination. And once again you ignored the question. Yes, there are only two options - people have claimed that these protestors were going to overthrow the government. So either you believe these mainly unarmed individuals seriously would have been successfully able to overthrow the government or you don't. So which is it Gristle?

1. The group of protestors on January 6th was never going to overthrow the government and anyone making such claims is so clearly ill-informed that it is embarrassing

or

2. The group of protestors on January 6th were going to be able to overthrow the government

And now it seems like old Braggs is continuing to flounder with his bullshit attempt to charge Trump with a made up crime with no legal justification. Amazing
Sadly, this is far from a binary.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:10 PM   #175
bambino
Valued Poster

Trump Truth

Damn… Trump has all the sauce.. ��

“ January 30, 2018

To whom it May Concern:

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been asked countless times to comment on reports of an alleged sexual relationship I had with Donald Trump, many, many, many years ago.

The fact of the matter is that each party to this alleged affair denied its existence in 2006, 2011, 2016, 2017, and now again in 2018. I am not denying this affair because I was paid “hush money” as has been reported in overseas owned tabloids. I am denying this affair because it never happened.

I will have no further comment on this matter. Please feel free to check me
out on Instagram….

Signed,
Stormy Daniels”

CASE CLOSED BITCHES!!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2018/01/30/storm...esident-trump/
Old 03-23-2023, 02:05 PM   #176
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Sadly, this is far from a binary.
And yet it is. But we get it, you are afraid to answer the question because, well . . .

You ducking the question is almost as bad as Alvin Bragg cowering in his office with his DA's office in chaos now as he struggles to get votes in his sham case against Trump

That anyone could think that a small group of mainly unarmed protestors were going to overthrow the government on Jan 6 is as absurd as some local DA with major TDS going after Trump with a made up crime for something the Feds and FEC said was not illegal
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:20 PM   #177
bambino
Valued Poster

https://twitter.com/DrLoupis/status/...-YTdGW4XA&s=19
Old 03-25-2023, 07:16 AM   #178
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Trump is losing his mind, and himself an election. The baseball bat pic with Bragg’s head superimposed is way over the top, and plays right into the hands of his detractors.
Old 03-25-2023, 07:46 AM   #179
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Trump is losing his mind, and himself an election. The baseball bat pic with Bragg’s head superimposed is way over the top, and plays right into the hands of his detractors.
An axe would have been better.
Old 03-25-2023, 08:14 AM   #180
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Only for a small, but very hardcore group of supporters. John Q Citizen isn’t likely to respond well to threatening to beat someone’s head in with a ball bat. That might’ve worked well for Caligula, but modern society has moved past stuff like that. I’m as ardent a supporter of Trump policy as anyone, but he’s doing himself no favors.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women