Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 01:47 PM   #166
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Pfft...I don't give anything to the other mods...except headaches...
We all get the wordplay on that one .

So, one of your coven got banned .
What she do, graze a mods dick with her teeth giving a blowjob ?
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:21 PM   #167
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Perhaps your potty mouth outing whore has finally learned your lesson.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:42 PM   #168
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

"Your coven"?? I have a coven now?? When the fuck did this happen? I will say, if I had a coven, it's be populated with hot whores like Caroline...

I won that poll the second you hit submit, son...the final outcome is irrelevant...the poll itself gave me a raging hardon...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 02:56 PM   #169
maineblame
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default FTFY

Quote:
"Your coven"?? I have a coven now?? When the fuck did this happen? I will say, if I had a coven, it's be populated with hot whores like Caroline...

I won that poll the second you hit submit, son...the final outcome is irrelevant...His pole gave me a raging hardon...

Ur delusions give me Heartburn
maineblame is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 03:48 PM   #170
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Sounds like a personal problem...take some Tums, rub some dirt on it, and carry on...
Old 03-28-2016, 04:20 PM   #171
armature
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298355

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
So, one of your coven got banned .
He has no coven. Who'd want him that isn't using him?
armature is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:14 PM   #172
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
So many Tuff Guys here...but probably couldn't bust a Grape in fruit fight lol
Now I'll agree with you on that one....the other stuff you've been posting not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
I'm still wondering how wakeup manages to make a profit with all the free whores he has to sacrifice to the mods to keep his business running ?
I thought you thought he was Dorian.

Pick a conspiracy theory and stick with it.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #173
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

AGREE & best advice ... Its pointless & a waste of time. Is better to just use the ignore button ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5T3V3 View Post
Seriously dude ... I do understand ... I am a bit OCD so when someone responds to you, you tend to want to answer. And, the mods here don't really care much about moderating, because lets face it the trolls drive posts and post mean volume and volume means profit, so unless you are outing someone, speculating about their medical history, or truly, truly stalking someone with the intent of abusing them - they aren't going to do anything.

Someone showed me the solution and I thank them for it every day. On the MAIN PAGE on the left side scroll down and there is a box titled "MAIN MENU" in that box you will see USER CP ... on the left under the sub section SETTINGS AND OPTIONS you will see EDIT IGNOR LIST. Add the so called trolls name to that list and then you will see that they commented but you will not see the comment. Basically, all the trolls want is attention - if you respond to them they can masturbate for hours reading and rereading your post knowing they got to you - sex and hobbying is not their aphrodisiac, in fact I personally believe most of them don't even hobby, but are only here to be assholes. If you don't give them attention, they WILL move on. Trouble is, with all the new people that come on the board, they keep the masturbators satisfied. SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR use the ignore list - it is a GOD SEND.

Also, as my personal little last word - see my signature. It is not my original idea - I saw two or three others doing it and it absolutely made me laugh my ass off, because to these trolls for people NOT to respond to their drivel is the ultimate slap in the face ____ IT KILLS THEM ____ much like it would kill Trump

Not all the boards are like this by the way. The West Texas board is full of gentlemen and they won't allow the non sense that happens here to go on - some of it is the mods, but most of it is the people there. They are there to hobby, and not to piss each other. Just ask Dorthy Monroe - she tried to take her brand of bitchy humor there and they tarred, feathered her, and ran her out on the rail - I am pretty sure she cancelled her trip - OH am sure she would tell a different story of how she went there and everyone just loved her, because she is the winky queen and that might actually be true, because I think half of what she says here is just her way of staying on peoples radar and her unique way of advertising herself rather than just trying to get under peoples skin - the reason I say that with some assuredness - is that she is one of the few trolls that admits it when she is wrong and apologizes and accepts yours when you apologize.

Dallas and San Antonio are not bad either, and the National board is incredibly well moderated; however, trolls from here will follow you there and try and stir things up for you as well, but it rarely takes root because over all people will not pile on like they do here.

In Summary:
*** the Ignore List is your best Friend
*** if you need an answer to a general question - ask it in Dallas, San Ant. West Texas or the national board
*** Ignore the Trolls Literally and don't let them get to you - it is the only reason they are here.

Happy Hobbying and I am sorry and apologize on behalf of the gentlemen of Houston - there are many of us, but we don't waste a lot of time on the boards here for the reasons you note - we tend to PM each other with questions - if you need anything please feel free to send me a PM.
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:31 PM   #174
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default Just a lil Fiesta mi Amor

My posts are merely a satirical observation of a few trolls my dear. I lose no sleep from they're antics nor do I need to ever hit the ignore button. Ignorance of any flavor rolls off my back like water on a Duck
Old 03-28-2016, 08:11 PM   #175
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:

I won that poll the second you hit submit, son...the final outcome is irrelevant...the poll itself gave me a raging hardon...
Heh,
Thanks for confirming this board is your one and only life.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:23 PM   #176
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

No problem...anything else I can help you with?
Old 03-28-2016, 08:26 PM   #177
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
No problem...anything else I can help you with?
No I would say that closes the book on you.
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:09 PM   #178
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You could create another poll on Wakeup and give him another chubby ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:13 PM   #179
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

. Point taken chulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineblame View Post
My posts are merely a satirical observation of a few trolls my dear. I lose no sleep from they're antics nor do I need to ever hit the ignore button. Ignorance of any flavor rolls off my back like water on a Duck
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:18 PM   #180
maineblame
Valued Poster

Default His chubby is not my concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You could create another poll on Wakeup and give him another chubby ...
Or I could give u a chubby by posting some.......

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women