Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #166
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
wasn't the OP about the fucking bike helmets?

Attachment 260172
OF COURSE IT WAS.

But IBHankerwrong will never admit that.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #167
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're projecting again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp

You have the intellect and emotional maturity of a distraught, six-month-old, yapping Chihuahua, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The post at #2 addresses the OP whereas you've admitted you've ignorantly continued to post without even having read the thread, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You who posts in bold, red letters are a genuine, lib-retarded hypocrite, MasterDickMuncher. You were being derisive of the Washington DC Metropolitan Police when you summarily dismissed their riot training and equipment and labeled them as "Park Police" in post #3: your first post in this thread, MasterDickMuncher.

Those "Park Rangers" you're ignorantly deriding in the highlighted picture you just reposted are wearing "Washington DC Metropolitan Police" patches on their uniforms, CBJ7. They are trained in crowd control; they are wearing riot gear and the are carrying weapons: riot batons.

"Riot police are police who are organized, deployed, trained or equipped to confront crowds, protests or riots. Riot police may be regular police who act in the role of riot police ....

"Riot police often use special equipment termed riot gear to help protect themselves and attack others. Riot gear typically includes personal armor, batons, riot shields and riot helmets."

DAY ELEVEN'S HIGHLIGHT. ANOTHER HUMONGOUS EXPLOSION OF FROTH!

How much farther can you go, Golgathan, before your pustulent head explodes?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:46 AM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Desperation + bull shit = In Bred Hankering.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is not intellectually equal to the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I guess you are ignoring the part where I said I have rad the thread and your bullshit still doesn't make sense.

The bullshit you wrote about batons in Post No. 2 doesn't address anything about the point made in Post No. 1 that bike helmets are worthless as protection in a riot.

That's a fact, asshole.

Nothing that comes AFTER Post No. 2 changes that.

You were just hijacking a thread in between rounds of getting butt-fucked by your tranny friends.
Keep yapping like an insecure little Chihuahua, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
wasn't the OP about the fucking bike helmets?

Attachment 260172
CBJ7's fuckin' "bike helmets" were merely a point of derision for CBJ7 to draw the focus of retards like you and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass away from the fact that police wearing riot gear were deployed against WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s, JCM800. You two retards fell for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
OF COURSE IT WAS.

But IBHankerwrong will never admit that.
CBJ7 admitted to what he was doing -- and kept doing it throughout, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but of course you didn't read the thread with any comprehension and continued to ignorantly post anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
DAY ELEVEN'S HIGHLIGHT. ANOTHER HUMONGOUS EXPLOSION OF FROTH!

How much farther can you go, Golgathan, before your pustulent head explodes?
Check your Websters, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, the word "pustulent" doesn't exist.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #169
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
CBJ7's fuckin' "bike helmets" were merely a point of derision for CBJ7 to draw the focus of retards like you and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass away from the fact that police wearing riot gear were deployed against WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s, JCM800. You two retards fell for it!
the OP was about bike helmet wearing riot police ....you then followed up with explaining what a billy club is.

what does the OP have to do with attacking WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:35 AM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
the OP was about bike helmet wearing riot police ....you then followed up with explaining what a billy club is.

what does the OP have to do with attacking WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s?
You're being totally disingenuous, because you'd find that answer if you bothered to thoroughly read the thread. Note and read MasterDickMuncher's post at #3 and follow the link he cites. Unlike you, MasterDickMuncher understood exactly what was going on when CBJ7 started this thread. It's fascinating that you would claim that you're too stupid to understand.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #171
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
You're being totally disingenuous, because you'd find that answer if you bothered to thoroughly read the thread. Note and read MasterDickMuncher's post at #3 and follow the link he cites. Unlike you, MasterDickMuncher understood exactly what was going on when CBJ7 started this thread. It's fascinating that you would claim that you're too stupid to understand.
the OP was about the bike helmets.

how many veterans were attacked by the riot police?
Old 10-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #172
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

how many veterans were attacked by the riot police?
The OP was a derisive post about the equipment worn by the officers, JCM800. The purpose of CBJ7's was to draw the attention of simpleton retards like you away from the fact that police wearing riot gear were deployed against WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s. Note the word was "deployed", not "attacked", as you very ignorantly suggested, JCM800. Did you not notice the "riot batons", JCM800? Are you going to keep playing "dumb", JCM800?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #173
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
The OP was a derisive post about the equipment worn by the officers, JCM800. The purpose of CBJ7's was to draw the attention of simpleton retards like you away from the fact that police wearing riot gear were deployed against WWII veterans in their 80s and 90s. Note the word was "deployed", not "attacked", as you very ignorantly suggested, JCM800. Did you not notice the "riot batons", JCM800? Are you going to keep playing "dumb", JCM800?

you then have made it about the batons that are being carried by riot police that were deployed to do what then?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #174
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

you then have made it about the batons that are being carried by riot police that were deployed to do what then?
Yeah, you're going to continue to play dumb, JCM800: if you're actually playing. CBJ7, on the other hand, has already admitted that he took the picture from the other thread where this argument began and continued to make derisive remarks in this thread about the officers' "equipment" in general, JCM800. Evidence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Quote:
I sure wouldn't go into battle against those guys without a knee shield
Quote:
the brother on the right of the pic tucked his bike pants in his Reebok Hi Tops
Quote:
JD posted those pics portraying them as riot cops attacking 90 year old WWII vets ... both are bullshit

I reposted them pointing out JD's bullshit
Old 10-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #175
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Yeah, you're going to continue to play dumb, JCM800: if you're actually playing. CBJ7, on the other hand, has already admitted that he took the picture from the other thread where this argument began and continued to make derisive remarks in this thread about the officers' "equipment" in general, JCM800. Evidence:
...and then you turned the thread into riot police "deployed" with riot batons out to harm veterans instead of the bike helmets.

who's playing dumb?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
...and then you turned the thread into riot police "deployed" with riot batons out to harm veterans instead of the bike helmets.

who's playing dumb?
You are playing dumb, JCM800! Especially since CBJ7 has already admitted he took that photo from the other thread for the purpose of ridiculing how the officers' were dressed and equipped -- and CBJ7continued to make fun of their equipment throughout the thread. Do you not accept CBJ7's blatant statement admitting what he was doing?

Quote:
... riot cops ... bullshit

I reposted them pointing out JD's bullshit
Old 10-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #177
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Quote:

Go screw yourself, CBJ7, you Odumbo-tron moron.

"A truncheon or baton (also called a cosh, billystick, billy club, nightstick, sap, blackjack, stick) is essentially a club of less than arm's length made of wood, plastic, or metal. They are carried for forced compliance and self-defense by law-enforcement officers, correctional staff, security-industry employees and (less often) military personnel. Other uses for truncheons and batons include crowd control or the dispersal of belligerent or non-compliant people.
A truncheon or baton may be used to strike, jab, block, bludgeon and aid in the application of armlocks. Sometimes, they also are employed as weapons by criminals and other law-breakers because of their easy concealment."
once again the OP was about bike helmets.

you have made it about the batons ....correct?
Old 10-26-2013, 08:47 AM   #178
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
once again the OP was about bike helmets.

you have made it about the batons ....correct?

CBJ7 said it was about the "Riot Cops" and started the thread by deriding their equipment, JCM800. You stand corrected, JCM800.
Quote:
... riot cops ... bullshit
Old 10-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #179
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
CBJ7 said it was about the "Riot Cops" and started the thread by deriding their equipment, JCM800. You stand corrected, JCM800.
yeah, deriding their bike helmets ....correct?
Old 10-26-2013, 09:41 AM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

If there is anyone familiar with bull shit it is IN Bred Hankering.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women