Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2021, 08:03 AM   #166
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Just comply ,, However if this vaccine that's not a vaccine ( only called that so big pharma not accountable)
Is soo safe and effective why are the only expert we listen to doc sexy - Not the different opinions of like 30-50 other experts including Dr Malone who helped made the drug ? And they are being censored Hmm
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 08:08 AM   #167
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Singapore today records highest number of Covid cases since the pandemic began. Approximately 82% of the Singapore population is vaccinated.

If a place like Singapore, which is practically a laboratory for controlling conditions, can't get this under control, it looks like this will be with us indefinitely.
That's why a good treatment option is important for those who actually contract the virus and experience troubling symptoms. You can't just rely on vaccines and boosters.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:40 PM   #168
greenbook
Valued Poster

Please please please, all you anti science types that think there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding the vaccine, I beg you, on bended knee, to NOT get the vaccine. Thank you, Dear God or Spaghetti Monster, praise be to you for delivering unto us this virus that purges the ignorant among us, the trumptards and other retards, Thank you for cleansing from us nearly a million retarded, chromosomally defective and otherwise unfit to be among people like me. I love you, Dear Lord, aka Spaghetti Monster, for your cleansing power, and dear Lord, why the fuck is Tucker Carlson still alive? Oh, yes, FOX has a very stringent vaccine mandate, Fuck you god for teasing me so.
greenbook is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:51 PM   #169
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbook View Post
Please please please, all you anti science types that think there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding the vaccine, I beg you, on bended knee, to NOT get the vaccine. Thank you, Dear God or Spaghetti Monster, praise be to you for delivering unto us this virus that purges the ignorant among us, the trumptards and other retards, Thank you for cleansing from us nearly a million retarded, chromosomally defective and otherwise unfit to be among people like me. I love you, Dear Lord, aka Spaghetti Monster, for your cleansing power, and dear Lord, why the fuck is Tucker Carlson still alive?
The unvaccinated among us shall all eventually suffer the ravages of the deadly COVID. Many, may I say most, will survive. And they shall emerge stronger. For that which does not kill us makes us stronger. They shall have natural immunity, which is stronger than our government-bought immunity from the vaccines. They will be gods among men, able to cavort among providers and strippers and sugar babies without so much as a mask or a box of antibacterial wipes.

But I do not care. For I have embarked upon a strategy for an immunity superior even to theirs. I've gotten a new COVID vaccine every fortnight. So far, 6 Pfizers, 8 Moderna's and 4 J&J's. The immune response is strong with me. And I am a god among the gods among men.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:59 PM   #170
greenbook
Valued Poster

I applaud you, That was amusing. You are wrong, and that is your perogative. I wish you well despite our differences
Old 10-28-2021, 10:07 PM   #171
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Please please please, all you anti science types that think there is some sort of conspiracy surrounding the vaccine, I beg you, on bended knee, to NOT get the vaccine. Thank you, Dear God or Spaghetti Monster, praise be to you for delivering unto us this virus that purges the ignorant among us, the trumptards and other retards, Thank you for cleansing from us nearly a million retarded, chromosomally defective and otherwise unfit to be among people like me. I love you, Dear Lord, aka Spaghetti Monster, for your cleansing power, and dear Lord, why the fuck is Tucker Carlson still alive? Oh, yes, FOX has a very stringent vaccine mandate, Fuck you god for teasing me so.
My science tells me the vaccine for the wuhan virus [biological weapon] is still experimental----fact
Nothing can refute THAT!

But go ahead and get tracked. Please get the booster so that youre in 5g!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 10:10 PM   #172
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I applaud you, That was amusing. You are wrong, and that is your perogative. I wish you well despite our differences
Actually I’m a vaccine lover, two shots of Pfizer and a Moderna booster. And not the puny 50 micrograms that Moderna recommends, but rather the full original 100 mcg dose. I do think natural immunity is superior, but believe it’s crazy not to get the vaccine if you haven’t been infected. And if I’d been infected I’d get the vaccine afterwards anyway. I’ve compared remaining unvaccinated to going to a gunfight with a knife, when you could go with body armor and automatic weapons instead.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:16 PM   #173
greenbook
Valued Poster

You are wrong, though, on the effect of viral infections. Surviving a viral infection does not make you stronger, like a strenuous weight lifting session. It causes damage at a chromosomal level, especially in respect to the unravelling of the dna chromosome
Old 10-28-2021, 10:22 PM   #174
greenbook
Valued Poster

Elvis and JFK are still alive (FACT). My penis is an uncaged 9 foot serpentine monster (FACT) Trump won at least one election in his lifetime ( well, that is absurd).
Old 10-28-2021, 10:32 PM   #175
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You are wrong, though, on the effect of viral infections. Surviving a viral infection does not make you stronger, like a strenuous weight lifting session. It causes damage at a chromosomal level, especially in respect to the unrravelling of the dna chromosome

There was a bit of sarcasm in my post that you didn’t detect. I have no idea about chromosomal damage, but believe some people experience long term adverse effects from the disease. I do not believe a COVID infection actually makes your immune system stronger, beyond providing immunity from another coronavirus infection. But I do believe the evidence is convincing that natural infection provides longer lasting and stronger immunity from COVID than any of the vaccines.
Old 10-29-2021, 05:50 AM   #176
oeb11
Valued Poster

Tiny - greenbook is posting medical nonsense

i challenge the poster to produce reputable peer reviewed journal articles regarding this post.

greenbook
Valued Poster

You are wrong, though, on the effect of viral infections. Surviving a viral infection does not make you stronger, like a strenuous weight lifting session. It causes damage at a chromosomal level, especially in respect to the unravelling of the dna chromosome

comment - while on a cellular level - a viral infection does destroy DNA and a cell in teh viral replication process - GB infers that this alters teh DNA of teh organism in deleterious ways.

True - an overwhelming viral infection can kill teh organism - deaths occur.

this does not alter teh organism DNA in survivors. .

GB has no real scientific foundation for the scare tactic nonsense.

Quote -
greenbook
Valued Poster

Elvis and JFK are still alive (FACT). My penis is an uncaged 9 foot serpentine monster (FACT) Trump won at least one election in his lifetime ( well, that is absurd).

Comment - Why am I reminded of 'tin foil hat conspiracy theories"?????
Question 2 - Why are individuals so out of touch with reality such disciples of teh DemocratiCommunist party???
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:30 AM   #177
FatCity
BANNED

Encounters: 12

so much for your "FDA APPROVED", bro

COMIMARTY not orderable/produced as of 28OCT2021 per CDC. DoD mandate is based on a lie; FDA approved batches don’t exist

FatCity is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:55 AM   #178
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://thetruedefender.com/breaking...inated-deaths/

https://t.me/sharirayepatriots/16830
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 07:59 AM   #179
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
My science tells me the vaccine for the wuhan virus [biological weapon] is still experimental----fact
Nothing can refute THAT!

But go ahead and get tracked. Please get the booster so that youre in 5g!

That is not correct.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 08:06 AM   #180
oeb11
Valued Poster

vm - Please post why you feel WD is 'incorrect' - along with valid medical research validating your POV.

If you would consider dong so - valued poster.

Thank you.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women