Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36666
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #166
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
AWESOME VIDEO! It's about CONTROL!...Fucken Ozombies are so stupid but it is SAD that the country will never recover.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #167
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Proves one thing rock head if those people are all liberals they are smarter than the right.LOL
Every time you post, you prove your ignorance.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #168
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
Memo to NWAROUNDER, the capacity problems and other software glitches have not been fixed yet. You can't estimate anything based on the first week. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that in the first year (2014) 10 million people will get health insurance from the Obamacare exchanges. Getting health insurance to 10 million more people is good thing. Now go back to where you work and continue to tell your doctors who they can and cannot see.
Haha, why can't one estimate the numbers after the first week? The insurance companies sure are, calling it ugly and a disaster! I will gladly adjust as the numbers come in and the website gets fixed. I was merely pointing out, in your memo to Dr. Carson, that no one on the face of the earth except you, were estimating 47M to sign up the first year. Revised down to 10M on the same day. See your trend?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #169
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Every time you post, you prove your ignorance.

Every time you post you prove your ignorance.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM   #170
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Dr. Carson has and always will be one of my biggest inspirations, but he's headed down the wrong path now. He's allowing himself to be manipulated by far right wing groups that are only looking for a minority face to further whatever agenda they have, as if in someway that will endear minorities to the republican party. The times I saw Dr. Carson on Hannity, he seemed to be pretty good at avoiding the oversimplifications, half truths, and over-exaggerations that politicians are good at these days. Apparently the more moderate approach wasn't getting him where he wanted to be so now he's going this route.

The ironic part about him attacking Obama is that if it were not for Obama no one in the GOP would be taking people like him, Herman Cain, or Tim Scott seriously, since before Obama it had not been proven that a minority could win the presidency and the GOP is not progressive that way. Rafael Cruz, Rubio, et al also owe Obama a debt of gratitude for breaking the glass ceiling.

As far as Obamacare is concerned, as an independent, I wish the GOP was as interested in quoting studies from actuaries back in 2009 as they are today, and provided a real alternative that would take care of the preexisting condition problem in the individual health insurance market. Had they done that instead of simply trying to out - politic a better politician, America would be in a better place now. Neither side really has a firm understanding of the issues involved in health insurance and frankly they are both more interested in playing politics than fixing problems.
blackmaleindallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #171
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I just deleted the thread containing post #1
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #172
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Threads merged
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #173
therock18
BANNED

Doesn't make sense as to why they were merged. One thread was about the price increase due to Obamacare and the other was about how many will STILL be uninsured under Obamacare!
therock18 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #174
therock18
BANNED

WOW do you have it wrong. Dr. Carson is in the field and knows it better than YOU!!!

He knows what he is talking about. Even Howard Dean admitted that obamacare HAS DEATH PANELS!
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/29/h...them-repealed/

If libtards read the discussion would be OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Dr. Carson has and always will be one of my biggest inspirations, but he's headed down the wrong path now. He's allowing himself to be manipulated by far right wing groups that are only looking for a minority face to further whatever agenda they have, as if in someway that will endear minorities to the republican party. The times I saw Dr. Carson on Hannity, he seemed to be pretty good at avoiding the oversimplifications, half truths, and over-exaggerations that politicians are good at these days. Apparently the more moderate approach wasn't getting him where he wanted to be so now he's going this route.

The ironic part about him attacking Obama is that if it were not for Obama no one in the GOP would be taking people like him, Herman Cain, or Tim Scott seriously, since before Obama it had not been proven that a minority could win the presidency and the GOP is not progressive that way. Rafael Cruz, Rubio, et al also owe Obama a debt of gratitude for breaking the glass ceiling.

As far as Obamacare is concerned, as an independent, I wish the GOP was as interested in quoting studies from actuaries back in 2009 as they are today, and provided a real alternative that would take care of the preexisting condition problem in the individual health insurance market. Had they done that instead of simply trying to out - politic a better politician, America would be in a better place now. Neither side really has a firm understanding of the issues involved in health insurance and frankly they are both more interested in playing politics than fixing problems.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #175
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock18 View Post
Doesn't make sense as to why they were merged. One thread was about the price increase due to Obamacare and the other was about how many will STILL be uninsured under Obamacare!
Got to make the RTM queen happy...Yssup Hater...LOL
Old 10-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #176
therock18
BANNED

Buffet comment may be 3 yrs old but it still holds true today and the rest of the story is current Assup!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Three year old story.

SNICK!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #177
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas View Post
Dr. Carson has and always will be one of my biggest inspirations, but
You are a brain dead Ozombie...and have astro-turf carpet burns on your ass...
Old 10-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #178
GentleGiant2467
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
and You have done nothing to prove your ridiculous claims, Rockhead. NOTHING.

Premiums are down.

Doctor choice is UNCHANGED from the status quo.

There ARE no government owned insurance providers involved here.

YOURE JUST A FUCKING LIAR.
theroack18 I see how it is.... I'm new to posting but I'm noticing when lies are opposed with facts some posters go to insults and MORE lies... Its OK and as a fellow American, I fully support your right to be wrong Buddy.

Thanks YR
GentleGiant2467 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 04:08 PM   #179
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock18 View Post
WOW do you have it wrong. Dr. Carson is in the field and knows it better than YOU!!!

He knows what he is talking about. Even Howard Dean admitted that obamacare HAS DEATH PANELS!
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/29/h...them-repealed/

If libtards read the discussion would be OVER!

They actually got the death panels out of Obamacare after all the backlash, now what they are doing is hiring independent death panels to decide what, and when insurance companies will have to pay for individuals health expenses. See, no death panels in Obamacare, wasn't that nice of them?
Old 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #180
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467 View Post
Not everyone who applies for this care is eligible for a subsidy. If its proven one cant afford mandated coverage, he/she would be eligible for the subsidies you speak of.

Speaking for myself I currently have GREAT coverage for me the fam which is a bit pricey but I pay it, and due to the fact I'm in a higher tax bracket, I wouldnt qualify for subsidized care BUT I dont have issues with those who do.

Please tell me why the higher costs of subsidies to the wealthy are more acceptable than helping those whom are less fortunate??
In a later post you spoke of the facts, so I'll just point out a few facts as well, as politely as you have and hope you continue.

First fact, at least for the first year, there is no proof required, they are not enforcing that. You simply tell them what you make and they will honor your statement. It's another incentive to get more to sign up.
Second fact, the majority of the subsidies are from the healthy who do not need insurance, subsidizing the sick and the old. While it is true there are tax subsidies being provided to the poor, those subsidies are too small to overcome the collapse of Obamacare if the healthy do not sign up. If the insurance companies can't make money, there is nothing in Obamacare that prevents them from raising premiums or dropping out altogether.

I understand the emotional aspect of wanting this bill to work, but fiscally speaking I don't see it ending well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women