Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42073
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2014, 01:19 AM   #166
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
How about this smart guy? How about I meet you at your place of choice and I'll show you that I am an Ivy League graduate. I'll bet you $500,000 that I can prove that I am. You want to make bets? Let's have some fun and see if you are true to your word. And feel free to choose anyone to verify my degree. Be sure to bring the cash though, shit talker.

You could never get into an Ivy League School and it kills you. Dudes like you are sad. Get over it. Mensa my ass.

And I could give a fuck about your politics or anyone else's. It's just a bunch of clowns arguing to me. Please post what other thread I have ever posted on in this forum....Damn, you're so simple and easy to dominate. That's called Ivy League against a fake ass Mensa member. Check mate, BITCH!

It's Jesse Pinkman time!!! Considering that you can't prove you're an Ivy Leaguer and you can't prove that no one else here is, or is not, a Mensa member do you think it's wise to say Check mate?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:38 AM   #167
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I guess you've never heard of a little thing they send you in the mail after graduation called a diploma. It has your name on it. I guess you've also never heard of this new crazy invention called a drivers license that also has your name on it. And I never said that nobody here is a Mensa member, I'm just saying JL sure the fuck isn't. Nice try there though.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:35 AM   #168
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you and JD were as smart as you would like us to think you are,there would be a lot better things going on in your life besides bull shitting on a hooker board.
If you were as smart as you think you are,...

.............................. .......... then you wouldn't post something like this.

Go look in the mirror.... and ask ... "Mirror, mirror on the wall ......"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:39 AM   #169
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you've never heard of a little thing they send you in the mail after graduation called a diploma. It has your name on it.
You didn't even have to walk across the stage, huh?

http://www.phoenix.edu/degrees/online-masters.html
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:17 AM   #170
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Good grief, Barleycorn! Do you STILL not get why you and Whirlaway are this forum's #1 and #2 laughingstocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It's Jesse Pinkman time!!! Considering that you can't prove you're an Ivy Leaguer and you can't prove that no one else here is, or is not, a Mensa member do you think it's wise to say Check mate?
Uh-oh! Did Professor Barleycorn just hector someone on the wisdom of refraining from popping off with ridiculous statements? What a heaping helping of hypocrisy!

Professor, you're the dim-witted ignoramus who claimed that your test scores place you in the top 0.2 percent. That may be the most laughably ridiculous claim ever made in this forum.

Why not go ahead and boast that you're also a Fields Medal winner? That would be just as believable.

By the way, that was a nice little comedic nugget you served up in post #150 as well.

Please keep up the good work, professor!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:44 AM   #171
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If you were as smart as you think you are,...

.............................. .......... then you wouldn't post something like this.

Go look in the mirror.... and ask ... "Mirror, mirror on the wall ......"

If it is something you do daily, I'll pass . You have already proved you are last in your class.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:44 AM   #172
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
How about this smart guy? How about I meet you at your place of choice and I'll show you that I am an Ivy League graduate. I'll bet you $500,000 that I can prove that I am. You want to make bets? Let's have some fun and see if you are true to your word. And feel free to choose anyone to verify my degree. Be sure to bring the cash though, shit talker.

You could never get into an Ivy League School and it kills you. Dudes like you are sad. Get over it. Mensa my ass.

And I could give a fuck about your politics or anyone else's. It's just a bunch of clowns arguing to me. Please post what other thread I have ever posted on in this forum....Damn, you're so simple and easy to dominate. That's called Ivy League against a fake ass Mensa member. Check mate, BITCH!
Hey Lucas McFuckHead, I never said you didn't graduate from an Ivy league school!
You however, did say I was never a member of Mensa, which I was.
You want to bet 500,00 grand against me and I will be happy to prove it to you.
Of course, I don't expect your broke ass to have much money, so bet me however much above 10,000 you can produce.
I choose Dallas Love Field or the Dallas County Courthouse.
You just check mated yourself, dumbfuck.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #173
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you've never heard of a little thing they send you in the mail after graduation called a diploma. It has your name on it. I guess you've also never heard of this new crazy invention called a drivers license that also has your name on it. And I never said that nobody here is a Mensa member, I'm just saying JL sure the fuck isn't. Nice try there though.
Gonna eat your words, faggot!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:00 AM   #174
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Since when is being an Ivy Leaguer evidence of intelligence? I thought it was a sign of wealth, or being consumed by the pursuit of it, and a willingness to hobknob with older people who valued image over substance.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:26 AM   #175
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Since when is being an Ivy Leaguer evidence of intelligence? I thought it was a sign of wealth, or being consumed by the pursuit of it, and a willingness to hobknob with older people who valued image over substance.
Check out statistics of the students who attend the Ivy League schools, such as average SAT scores, percentage of students who are National Merit Scholars, average class rankings, etc. The majority of the students rank at the top of almost any measure of intelligence. Are all the students at Ivy League schools at the top? Certainly not. Some students get in due to family history. Others get in because they offer the school something special, such as proficiency in sports. Certain prep schools (Exeter, Andover, Choate) have connections with the Ivy League schools.

I am not an ex-Ivy Leaguer but I do recognize how difficult it is to get into those schools, and others such as Stanford, MIT, Cal Tech, Duke, Chicago, and many others. These schools accept less than 5% of the applicants. And while a degree from these schools guarantees nothing, the degree opens doors that degrees from other schools simply do not.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:46 AM   #176
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So...is anyone willing to put their name out there to prove or disprove their claims? Considering the character of some of the people here, I'm not.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:13 AM   #177
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So...is anyone willing to put their name out there to prove or disprove their claims? Considering the character of some of the people here, I'm not.
Professor, as long as you insist on continually referring to claims made in this forum while impugning the character of others, don't you think it might be appropriate for you to rescind the laughably ridiculous boast that your test scores placed you in the top 0.2 percent? Don't you consider lying a character flaw?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:19 PM   #178
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Parachute and banalities got me. Time ran out, but I don't think I would have got them.

Mensa Workout
- Results
Your score: 93%!

You took the "Mensa Workout" quiz and were awarded 28/30 marks

Question 1
If two typists can type two pages in two minutes, how many typists will it take to type 18 pages in six minutes?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 2
Which number comes next in this series of numbers?

2 3 5 7 11 13 ?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 3
Pear is to apple as potato is to?

Your answer
Radish
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 4
Which same three-letter word can be placed in front of the following words to make a new word?

SIGN, DONE, DUCT, FOUND, FIRM, TRACT, DENSE

Your answer
CON
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 5
Two men, starting at the same point, walk in opposite directions for 4 meters, turn left and walk another 3 meters. What is the distance between them?

Your answer
10m
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 6
Only one other word can be made from all the letters of INSATIABLE. Can you find it?

Your answer
No answer given
Marks awarded
Feedback
BANALITIES.

Question 7
Continue the following number series with the group of numbers below which best continues the series?

1 10 3 9 5 8 7 7 9 6 ? ?

Your answer
11 5
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done

Question 8
Which of the figures below the line of drawings best completes the series?

Your answer

Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 9
Four years ago, Jane was twice as old as Sam. Four years on from now, Sam will be 3/4 of Jane's age. How old is Jane now?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 10
Which vowel comes midway between J and T?

Your answer
O
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 11
One of the following sentences given below means approximately the same as the proverb: "Don't count your chickens until they are hatched." Choose the one:

Your answer
It is not really sensible to rely on something that has not yet happened and may not ever happen.
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 12
Which letter comes next in this series of letters?

B A C B D C E D F ?

Your answer
E
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 13
What is the following word when it is unscrambled?

H C P R A A T E U

Your answer
apraeutch
Marks awarded
Feedback
PARACHUTE.

Question 14
The same word can be added to the end of GRASS and the beginning of SCAPE to form two other English words. What is the word?

Your answer
land
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 15
Which of the designs best completes the following sequence?

Your answer

Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 16
There are 1200 elephants in a herd. Some have pink and green stripes, some are all pink and some are all blue. One third are pure pink. Is it true that 400 elephants are definitely blue?

Your answer
No
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 17
Which of the following objects is least like the others?

Your answer
Flower
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 18
If a circle is one, how many is an octagon?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 19
If you count from 1 to 100, how many 7's will you pass on the way?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 20
What is the word coiled inside this circle?

Your answer
stronger
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 21
Which of the figures below the line of drawings best completes the series?

Your answer

Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 22
Following the pattern shown in the number sequence below, what is the missing number?

1 8 27 ? 125 216

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 23
What is the number that is one half of one quarter of one tenth of 400?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 24
Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?

DATE AGE CARD SCRIPT MARK

Your answer
Feedback
Well done.

Question 25
If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now?

Your answer
21:00
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 26
How many four sided figures are in this diagram?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 27
Fill in the missing number:

0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,-,34,55

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done!

Question 28
Look at the drawing. The numbers alongside each column and row are the total of the values of the symbols within each column and row. What should replace the question mark?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 29
Sally likes 225 but not 224; she likes 900 but not 800; she likes 144 but not 145. Which does she like - 1600 or 1700?

Your answer
Marks awarded
Feedback
Well done.

Question 30
One of the following proverbs is closest in meaning to the saying, "Birds of a feather, flock together." Choose one:

Your answer
"A man is known by the company he keeps."
Marks awarded
kcbigpapa is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:25 PM   #179
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Can't find a better exit than that.

JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:19 AM   #180
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Yes, lying shows lack of character. Which is why I avoid lying.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women