Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #1771
Satin
Valued Poster

Don, we'll talk tonight bro, but you won't need any cash son. The season tickets, parking, tailgating and everything is already paid for bro. You don't need to do shit but show up at the place we leave from. Your only problem is going to be waking up before 3 pm bro; we get out there pretty early.

What is everyone looking forward to seeing this Saturday for the Texans? I want to see how the offensive line works together, the rookie receivers, place-kicker competition and how our defense comes together with the new faces. LeStar Jean better step it up, he might be 5th or 6th soon.

Right now, Case is the 4th string QB behind Dopey, Yates and Beck. He is having a good camp, but needs to have a good preseason to move into #3. They probably won't keep 4 QB's....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #1772
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I want to see Mercilus the young receivers and the aggrie kicker. I also want keenum to win the #3. He could become very good if given the chance. I also want to see if the d can handle Cam.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #1773
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Don, we'll talk tonight bro, but you won't need any cash son. The season tickets, parking, tailgating and everything is already paid for bro. You don't need to do shit but show up at the place we leave from. Your only problem is going to be waking up before 3 pm bro; we get out there pretty early.

What is everyone looking forward to seeing this Saturday for the Texans? I want to see how the offensive line works together, the rookie receivers, place-kicker competition and how our defense comes together with the new faces. LeStar Jean better step it up, he might be 5th or 6th soon.

Right now, Case is the 4th string QB behind Dopey, Yates and Beck. He is having a good camp, but needs to have a good preseason to move into #3. They probably won't keep 4 QB's....
Are you serious lol? Man, I'm so used to waking up at around 2 PM and watching the game on my DVR, after fast forwarding through the commercials and halftime I usually finish the game right around the actual time it ends in real time. But shieeeeeet, I've always wanted to try out the whole tailgating experience, but I just don't think I could go alone, the traffic, potentially driving home drunk....I wouldn't like my chances lol . But I'm planning to (Hopefully) move closer to Houston as soon as next summer. If that happens, I could finally start going to Texans/Rockets/Stros games.

But as far as camp goes, I'll be looking out for that Lamborghini Mercy

Hard Knocks was also fun, good to see Chad Johnson being Chad Johnson.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #1774
Satin
Valued Poster

Don, you're worrying and thinking too much man, just relax and have some fun dude, damn. Well I'll have another spot this year for some games since someone from last year looks to be dropping out....

Got a text today Cushing missed practice today after a night in the hospital with an illness. When is it gonna end?

I'm concerned our offense can't seem to score on our defense in the red zone in practice. Dopey is being himself and already throwing picks.... The good news is our D is looking good....Joseph is locking guys up and our D line is causing chaos....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:46 AM   #1775
TheDon
Valued Poster

Default ***Official MOTHERFUCKING 2012-13 NFL Thread***

New season, New thread. First game of the pre-season is history. Rest of the schedule:

Staff Edit: Threads Merged...DED
Old 08-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #1776
TheDon
Valued Poster

watched the entire Panthers game not too long ago. random notes:

Keshawn Martin looked great, probably our second best WR.

Joe Adams,could be a Fucking beast, was great in college, had a great return as well tonight. Carolina got a good player there..

John Beck was alright, but really un-inspiring if you ask me. I'd rather just have Keenum as the third 3rd string guy, if worst case scenario happens (again) and the Texans need to go to the 3rd stringer this season, I'd rather just call up Jeff Garcia or Jake Dellhomme, rather than see Beck or Keenum.

Refs had some pretty bad moments, really want to see the regular refs come back.

Schaub went 3-6 with a INT, Foster had one carry that resulted in a Fumble, not that great of a start.

Jonathan Grimes looked good. Justin Forsett might be the best third string RB in the league...

Lamborghini Mercy and Keshawn Martin looked good.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #1777
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
watched the entire Panthers game not too long ago. random notes:

Keshawn Martin looked great, probably our second best WR.

Joe Adams,could be a Fucking beast, was great in college, had a great return as well tonight. Carolina got a good player there..

John Beck was alright, but really un-inspiring if you ask me. I'd rather just have Keenum as the third 3rd string guy, if worst case scenario happens (again) and the Texans need to go to the 3rd stringer this season, I'd rather just call up Jeff Garcia or Jake Dellhomme, rather than see Beck or Keenum.

Refs had some pretty bad moments, really want to see the regular refs come back.

Schaub went 3-6 with a INT, Foster had one carry that resulted in a Fumble, not that great of a start.

Jonathan Grimes looked good. Justin Forsett might be the best third string RB in the league...

Lamborghini Mercy and Keshawn Martin looked good.
Excellent observations Don. The only thing I might add would be that going into the 2nd preseason game the Texans D is running on more cylinders than the Offense.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:13 PM   #1778
Satin
Valued Poster

There were a lot of positives last night....OL and defense looked great. Dopey had a pick and Foster fumbled....never wanna see that.

I was happy to see Mercilus get a sack. I was also really happy to see the smallest man on the field... Trindon Holliday take one to the house...
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #1779
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Having a return man will help us out saw some wr that may be very useful during the season. But Mr Luck was looking pretty darn good that easy walk through the division may be more hard pressed then we thought. But its only one game, right.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #1780
TheDon
Valued Poster

Hard Knocks just got a hell of a lot less interesting, Chad Johnson has been cut :/
Old 08-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #1781
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was happy to see Mercilus get a sack. I was also really happy to see the smallest man on the field... Trindon Holliday take one to the house...
Damn, we agreed not once but twice!
Old 08-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #1782
Satin
Valued Poster

BT, I think by now you should realize fundamentally we agree on the same things on football. We just have a couple items we are at polar opposites on. But I feel sooner or later you will come around, so I'll be patient....lol

There a lot to talk about from Saturday. When I get time, I wil....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #1783
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
But I feel sooner or later you will come around, so I'll be patient.
Don't hold your breath!
Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #1784
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Zebras don't change their stripes, Dopey looked liked Dopey, sloooow with the reads, slow footed, slow delivery and SURPRISED when the rush came!!! Looked decent at times but same old same old IMO.

The peeps I were watching with noticed how much quicker and faster TJ was, faster ain't always better but it helps.

D looked real good considering no Watt and no Cushing. Although Carolina was pretty vanilla.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #1785
Satin
Valued Poster

What about our 2 new backs...Forsett & Grimes? Thought they both looked good.

That CB Alan Ball looked a lot like KJ, dumbass just can't seem to locate the ball...

I'm pulling for Case. Still can't understand why he's not given a fighting chance, makes no sense. How tall is Drew Breese? Exactly....

Jonathan Joseph is a beast. Our nose guy - Cody - got hurt. I can't wait until Cush and JJ Watt get back. With Mercilus in the mix, I would not be shocked If we're in the top 3 in sacks. It will be hard to double team anyone in this system....

Come on Posey, get in the game bro. Jean & Martin looks to be the winners...
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women