Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35940
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2017, 09:27 PM   #151
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It looks like gt27 is working overtime to try and be relevant.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:32 PM   #152
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

LOL..... Yes she is....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:23 PM   #153
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
So, lets take a look as a precursor to the next thread I will be creating in Whispers honor.

Whispers, a new post about you is coming and I hope you have some dancing shoes on(I feel sorry for the dancing shoes, btw).
How dare you leave all of us hanging. I must have gotten over a hundred PM's asking when I thought you'd post a thread about Whispers in his dancing shoes. We want to go to sleep but the anticipation is just killing us all. I haven't been this excited since I waited outside of Barnes and Noble for two days to get the newest Harry Potter book.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:35 PM   #154
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
How dare you leave all of us hanging. I must have gotten over a hundred PM's asking when I thought you'd post a thread about Whispers in his dancing shoes. We want to go to sleep but the anticipation is just killing us all. I haven't been this excited since I waited outside of Barnes and Noble for two days to get the newest Harry Potter book.
TreeTop, you came to get your stump sawed off? LOL

I love it when you and Whispers decide to post on the same thread because I believe you two may be the same person. You definitely share the same lacking lingual skills and you seem to share the same points of view. Why don't you get Hunter on here because she always has a stinging take on life, makes me wonder how much brain cells she has left.

TT Have you figured out how to spell your name yet because you were struggling on the KC forum regarding that subject. Do you get a check from the SSA once a month? If not, then you should apply for their benefits because I think you qualify. Always relevant with your posts and quick with the wit. I mean, why aren't you writing for Jimmy Kimmel? I know he could use more worthless, lame and sincerely incoherent views on the world.

You and Whispers share the same flaw: You aren't smart enough to mentally combat logic and my intelligence.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #155
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Thankyou for verifying what I thought back then... his first review of you was bogus...... But he was a member when you outted him right? Which was just a few weeks ago right? not years ago.

For those of you that keep trying to add more into this..... nothing i have written originates from the guy..... EVERYTHING I've commented on comes directly from the writings of Claire and only Claire....... it's all self admitted as well as acknowledged.... I've had zero communication with PV.....

Why not post your rant here for everyone to read Claire? You seem proud of it...

I'd like to read it.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:36 PM   #156
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
.... You aren't smart enough to mentally combat logic and my intelligence.
logic and intelligence?

The only thing you have displayed to date is an inability to comprehend what you read and ignorance..... Not the best of traits ma'am.

Where did you go to school? Missouri State University-West Plains or Labette Community College?
Old 05-31-2017, 03:39 PM   #157
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I'd like to read it.
She said he wasn't a member when they first saw each other.... This was his first review months after she said they first got together....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1344711

months later and written as if it was their first meet.... One of them is not being honest.....
Old 06-01-2017, 06:09 AM   #158
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
She said he wasn't a member when they first saw each other.... This was his first review months after she said they first got together....

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1344711

months later and written as if it was their first meet.... One of them is not being honest.....

I meant her rant on PV. Wonder what a jade hooker would say to a dudes wife.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:42 AM   #159
Raikage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Dang dude, you went hardcore! I thought you two were friend's?
I still consider her a friend, doesn't mean what she did wasn't stupid. I'm not talking about outing of a member, he outted himself thinking he could have a relationship and a marriage at the same time, but getting in a relationship with a married someone in the first place. That never ends well, that has never ended well. Why would she do that to herself?

If you're my friend and you do some stupid shit, i'm going to tell you that you're stupid.

Other than that, Whispers is super foul for posting this. I'm not going to pretend that he and his cohorts posted this based on good intentions.
Raikage is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 09:01 AM   #160
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

95% of what whimpy and friends post have zero best intentions.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:25 PM   #161
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
I still consider her a friend, doesn't mean what she did wasn't stupid.
It was beyond that...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women