Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #151
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

And ya cans barely see Obamanations Pussy....
And he used ta show that pussy to the ISLAMIC Terrorists all the time.... think he even drew a red line in the sand with it when he had his period once.....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:00 AM   #152
sexman333
Valued Poster

Running for re-election to make it permanent

http://www.hustlermagazine.com/#!may...e-of-the-month
sexman333 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:13 AM   #153
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Oh Paulie, you been talkin about male lesbians... and actin like one at the same time. It's a damn shame such a testosterone filled, nitro powered bad boy such as yerself would take such offense to a silly cartoon about Presidents and their happy thymes. I thinck The Donald has a similar issue with SNL an the way they be funnin' on him the same exakt way they have been funnin' with every sittin' president and candidate since they been makin their fun little weekly program. Makes it almost seem like you (and more importantly, The Donald) aren't as tough and self-assured as we would otherwise belief).

But Praise Allah we all knows that shit aint the truth. You two are definitely NOT whiny little cucks, eggsackly akin to alla dem butthurt libtards you been disparagin since forever...now goes ahead and denies it, that a cartoon about the manchild president enjoying the opportunity to suk a giant black dick...gots you riled up enough ta not "sit back and watch the shitshow" but to become a real redblooded American patriot and stands up for President Camacho 'Lest we all develop doubts about your tough guy bonafides.

doctorisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:33 AM   #154
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Wow!!
Pretty dramatic... specially since I agreed with you about the tattoo being a terrible likeness...
Old 02-02-2017, 08:40 PM   #155
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:39 AM   #156
sexman333
Valued Poster

Your Friends Know You Best! Trump just wanted a bigger Apprentice contract from NBC and he conned the practioners of magical thinking into voting for him. Now he and we are stuck; a Narcisist with deteriorating mental health in the power chair. Ain't nobody gonna be happy soon.

Howard Stern said on his program Wednesday that Trump will hate being president and the role will be detrimental to his mental health.

Stern and Trump are long-time friends, with Trump making numerous appearances on Stern's radio show over the years.

"I personally wish that he had never run, I told him that, because I actually think this is something that is gonna be detrimental to his mental health too, because, he wants to be liked, he wants to be loved," Stern said. "He wants people to cheer for him."

"I don't think it's going to be a healthy experience. And by the way, he's now on this anti-Hollywood kick. He loves Hollywood. First of all, he loves the press. He lives for it. He loves people in Hollywood. He only wants hobnob with them. All of this hatred and stuff directed towards him. It's not good for him. It's not good. There's a reason every president who leaves the office has grey hair."

Trump frequently appeared on Stern's radio program over the past two decades, engaging in the kind of crude talk about women and celebrities typical of the shock-jock's show. During the campaign, CNN's KFile surfaced demeaning comments Trump made about women on the show.

Stern said he considers Trump a friend, but is opposed to his politics.
"I like Donald very much personally. I was shocked when he decided to run for president, and even more shocked that sort of, people took it seriously," Stern said.

"I remember saying to him when he announced his presidency, I remember being quite amazed, because I remember him being for Hillary Clinton," Stern added.

"And I remember him being very--I mean he was pro-abortion. So the new Donald Trump kind of surprised me."
Stern said he doesn't believe Trump has had a change of heart on issues like abortion, but is instead playing to his base.

The radio host said he also believed Trump ran for president solely to get a larger contract from NBC for "The Apprentice."
"I think it started out as like a kinda cool, fun thing to do in order to get a couple more bucks out of NBC for The Apprentice, I actually do believe that," Stern said.
"He just wanted a couple more bucks out of NBC, and that is why Donald is calling for voter fraud investigations. He's pissed he won. He still wants Hillary Clinton to win. He's so f—ing pissed, he's hoping that he can find some voter fraud and hand it over to Hillary."
sexman333 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:17 AM   #157
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

first mark cubin now

now

to howeird stern ?

geebus

it sure will be a looooong 8 years for you guys ....
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:19 AM   #158
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

smash a window out of a bank
tip over at least two garbage cans

andcall me in the morning
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 04:53 AM   #159
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well the anti-hate, first-amendment happy, open-minded angels at Berkeley did a nice job pretending to be ordinary citizens of a big-city ghetto in an American city like Chicago or Brooklyn last night.

I'm surprised they would do something like this to a Jew immigrant homosexual who was scheduled to give his thoughts, which people were free to attend or not attend.

I'm sure the leftist media will cover this shit fairly.

I also imagine the ACLU will be equally outraged by this suppression of free expression.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:52 PM   #160
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

it be ...shockin someone as esteemed an influential as howard butt bongo fiesta ...stern would say such a deep an troublin ...thing specially at the same ...time the rest a the commie ...prog media be spinnin the mental ...health line a doublethink
Plastic Man is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:59 PM   #161
jokacz
Valued Poster

Old 02-03-2017, 06:33 PM   #162
Guest072323
Valued Poster

I guess you are one of those <Sarcasm> FEW </Sarcasm> Libtards that are NOT open minded??
Old 02-03-2017, 07:58 PM   #163
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya View Post
I guess you are one of those <Sarcasm> FEW </Sarcasm> Libtards that are NOT open minded??
C'mon Paulie, there's plenty of open minded libtards. Look at UC Berkeley for example LOL.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:08 PM   #164
jokacz
Valued Poster

Old 02-03-2017, 09:53 PM   #165
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
C'mon Paulie, there's plenty of open minded libtards. Look at UC Berkeley for example LOL.
Oh yeah... Berkeley... that fuckin bastion of kumbaya...
except of course when it isn't....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women