Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #151
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Suffice it to say that CBJ7 lied about where he took the photo from, and CBJ7 lied when he said 90 and 90 something year old WWII veterans were not confronted by police officers wearing riot gear and carrying weapons, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you've had to repeatedly lie in your every attempt to defend his lying ass.
Keep changing the subject, little twat.

I haven't defended CJ7 because I don't even bother to read most of those other post and threads.

I am strictly confining my comments to Post Nos. 1 and 2 above.

And you can't explain post no. 2 because then you would have to admit you were hijacking a thread.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
So you're abandoning your 'counting-thingy' therapy, you dumb-fuck golem jackass -- do 'they' know?

Suffice it to say that CBJ7 lied about where he took the photo from, and CBJ7 lied when he said 90 and 90 something year old WWII veterans were not confronted by police officers wearing riot gear and carrying weapons, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and you've had to repeatedly lie in your every attempt to defend his lying ass.

Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're ignorantly wrong about claiming IBH has a yeast infection, but you should be very afraid. After all, a single yeast cell possesses more intelligence than you do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and yeast really knows how to divide and conquer.

Who is writing your stuff now In Bred your BF ? If it does spread to In Bred Hankering's head it will raise his IQ 50 points.Then he will score 70.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #153
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you're abandoning your 'counting-thingy' therapy, you dumb-fuck golem jackass -- do 'they' know?

Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're ignorantly wrong about claiming IBH has a yeast infection, but you should be very afraid. After all, a single yeast cell possesses more intelligence than you do, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and yeast really knows how to divide and conquer.

Whoever you are sticking up for IBH must be one of the guys packing his fudge . Nice to know he has one friend. Don't catch his yeast when you are pounding his mangina.
Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 PM   #154
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

DAY TEN HIGHLIGHTS: loss of memory. Antagonistic stance. Repetitious posting. Repetitious posting.

What will we see tomorrow?

More of the same? Or more of the same!

Only one WK so far... The voice from the back of the short bus.

Sorry, Corpy. Your pals have kicked you to the curb!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:21 AM   #155
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Don't flatter yourself, MasterDickMuncher.No brag, just fact. The only reason you imagine that you're a "lightening rod" is because you're too stupid to go inside out of the storm, Storm? I guess it seems that way to you. Having your ass buffeted by bitch slap after bitch slap is going to have some effect (even if you have built up a tolerance).
MasterDickMuncher, but such voltage does explain your fried-mental condition.
First off, it's the amperage/current that fucks you up. Voltage is just a difference of potential (Between clouds and the ground). You certainly have a high ohm rating as you are insulated from reality.

Fried? Your erratic and bizarre rants and your Tourette Syndrome like speech habits notwithstanding, you calling me "fried" leaves me......disinterested.

You, MasterDickMuncher, and CBJ7 maintain the officers were not wearing riot gear and carrying weapons. The pictures reveal that you are both congenital liars, MasterDickMuncher.
Nice try, douche-bag. Our comments refer to the original post pictures. But you knew that.
Your underhanded attempt at widening the scope so that you will seem to be less of a liar is as transparent as you would be if you were not full of shit.
Now you are in a sputtering panic. Just keep lying. It's what you do best.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:27 AM   #156
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
There's only one thing that keeps me from breaking you in half, I don't want two of you around.
I was thinking more along the lines of you don't break him in half because you can't break him in half.

Again, the only reason I go easy on you is because of your avatar.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:56 AM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Keep changing the subject, little twat. You're the one that has attempted to change the subject, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I haven't defended CJ7 because I don't even bother to read most of those other post and threads. That helps explain why you've been so obviously lost throughout this thread, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I am strictly confining my comments to Post Nos. 1 and 2 above. That's why your argument has absolutely no merit, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

And you can't explain post no. 2 because then you would have to admit you were hijacking a thread.
You're hijacking the thread, you stupid, racist dumb-fuck Yankee jackass; you've already admitted that your dumb-ass is posting without reading the OP's subsequent posts; which, btw, totally undermine your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Who is writing your stuff now In Bred your BF ? If it does spread to In Bred Hankering's head it will raise his IQ 50 points.Then he will score 70.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is fearful that he will be assimilated by yeast!

Quote:
Whoever you are sticking up for IBH must be one of the guys packing his fudge . Nice to know he has one friend. Don't catch his yeast when you are pounding his mangina.
Buy a snorkel and immerse yourself in a tub of warm, salt water, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You should be safe there ... for a while, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
DAY TEN HIGHLIGHTS: loss of memory. Antagonistic stance. Repetitious posting. Repetitious posting.

What will we see tomorrow?

More of the same? Or more of the same!

Only one WK so far... The voice from the back of the short bus.

Sorry, Corpy. Your pals have kicked you to the curb!
How many repetitious postings has your dumb-fuck golem ass lyingly made about "repetitious" posting, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

No brag, just fact. Storm? I guess it seems that way to you. Having your ass buffeted by bitch slap after bitch slap is going to have some effect (even if you have built up a tolerance).

First off, it's the amperage/current that fucks you up. Voltage is just a difference of potential (Between clouds and the ground). You certainly have a high ohm rating as you are insulated from reality.

Fried? Your erratic and bizarre rants and your Tourette Syndrome like speech habits notwithstanding, you calling me "fried" leaves me......disinterested.

Nice try, douche-bag. Our comments refer to the original post pictures. But you knew that.

Your underhanded attempt at widening the scope so that you will seem to be less of a liar is as transparent as you would be if you were not full of shit.
Now you are in a sputtering panic. Just keep lying. It's what you do best
You're the one sputtering nonsense in your panic, MasterDickMuncher, because the picture in the OP shows officers ARE obviously wearing the riot gear and carrying the weapons you and CBJ7 lyingly ridicule and/or deny were present.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:53 AM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Poor In Bred Hankering speaking of him /her self as in the third person.His delusions are overcoming her more each day. His/her ATF has packed so much fudge it has embedded in her brain.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #159
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're the one sputtering nonsense in your panic, MasterDickMuncher, because the picture in the OP shows officers ARE obviously wearing the riot gear and carrying the weapons you and CBJ7 lyingly ridicule and/or deny were present.
rid·i·cule

/ˈrɪdɪˌkyul/ Show Spelled [rid-i-kyool] Show IPA noun, verb, rid·i·culed, rid·i·cul·ing.
noun 1. speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision.

verb (used with object) 2. to deride; make fun of.

Show where I ridicule anything but you.

Show where I deny anything but your constant lies.

The more you lie, the larger your font gets,
The more you lie, the longer your nose gets.

The more you lie, the looser your vagina gets.

Your root/core lie is exposed.

Where is anybody to back your side? You are nothing.

In a year of climbing you might get close enough to whirly to see his ass with binoculars.

One day you'll only be pathetic.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #160
CJ7
Valued Poster

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Park Rangers

Riot Cops
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:51 PM   #161
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is fearful that he will be assimilated by yeast!
IBSuckingDick is once again unable to explain why he made Post No. 2 in reponse to Post No. 1.

He tries to point to later posts (all of which I HAVE now read, tranny fucker), but NONE of those later posts explain the stupidity of Post No. 2.

And 90% of your posts consist of "I know you are, but what am I" arguments.

You get caught in obvious lies, little twat, and when you are correctly accused of it, you respond with "It is you who are the liar, blah, blah, blah" mixed in with a lot of name calling.

You have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.

Tranny fucker.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Poor In Bred Hankering speaking of him /her self as in the third person.His delusions are overcoming her more each day. His/her ATF has packed so much fudge it has embedded in her brain.
You're projecting again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
IBSuckingDick is once again unable to explain why he made Post No. 2 in reponse to Post No. 1.

He tries to point to later posts (all of which I HAVE now read, tranny fucker), but NONE of those later posts explain the stupidity of Post No. 2.

And 90% of your posts consist of "I know you are, but what am I" arguments.

You get caught in obvious lies, little twat, and when you are correctly accused of it, you respond with "It is you who are the liar, blah, blah, blah" mixed in with a lot of name calling.

You have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.

Tranny fucker.
You have the intellect and emotional maturity of a distraught, six-month-old, yapping Chihuahua, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The post at #2 addresses the OP whereas you've admitted you've ignorantly continued to post without even having read the thread, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
rid•i•cule

/ˈrɪdɪˌkyul/ Show Spelled [rid-i-kyool] Show IPA noun, verb, rid•i•culed, rid•i•cul•ing.
noun 1. speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision.

verb (used with object) 2. to deride; make fun of.

Show where I ridicule anything but you.

Show where I deny anything but your constant lies.

The more you lie, the larger your font gets,
The more you lie, the longer your nose gets.

The more you lie, the looser your vagina gets.

Your root/core lie is exposed.

Where is anybody to back your side? You are nothing.

In a year of climbing you might get close enough to whirly to see his ass with binoculars.

One day you'll only be pathetic.
You who posts in bold, red letters are a genuine, lib-retarded hypocrite, MasterDickMuncher. You were being derisive of the Washington DC Metropolitan Police when you summarily dismissed their riot training and equipment and labeled them as "Park Police" in post #3: your first post in this thread, MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... Park Rangers

Riot Cops
Those "Park Rangers" you're ignorantly deriding in the highlighted picture you just reposted are wearing "Washington DC Metropolitan Police" patches on their uniforms, CBJ7. They are trained in crowd control; they are wearing riot gear and the are carrying weapons: riot batons.

"Riot police are police who are organized, deployed, trained or equipped to confront crowds, protests or riots. Riot police may be regular police who act in the role of riot police ....

"Riot police often use special equipment termed riot gear to help protect themselves and attack others. Riot gear typically includes personal armor, batons, riot shields and riot helmets."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #163
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Desperation + bull shit = In Bred Hankering.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:53 PM   #164
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have the intellect and emotional maturity of a distraught, six-month-old, yapping Chihuahua, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. The post at #2 addresses the OP whereas you've admitted you've ignorantly continued to post without even having read the thread, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

I guess you are ignoring the part where I said I have rad the thread and your bullshit still doesn't make sense.

The bullshit you wrote about batons in Post No. 2 doesn't address anything about the point made in Post No. 1 that bike helmets are worthless as protection in a riot.

That's a fact, asshole.

Nothing that comes AFTER Post No. 2 changes that.

You were just hijacking a thread in between rounds of getting butt-fucked by your tranny friends.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:00 PM   #165
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
because the picture in the OP shows officers ARE obviously wearing the riot gear and carrying the weapons you and CBJ7 lyingly ridicule and/or deny were present.
wasn't the OP about the fucking bike helmets?

bh.JPG
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women