Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70789
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42487
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36923
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2016, 04:41 PM   #151
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Nope, I said exactly what I wanted to say. You proclaim to be smart enough to figure things out. Don't prove yourself a liar now.

Sooo.... In other words they didn't let you have them? Try showing them what that mouth do and don't neglect the balls next time you ask

Not sure what you are on about with that drivel but it is worthless and off topic. If you want to attack me start a new thread.
Oh 2Minutesman, you obviously have me confused with someone who gives a fuck about you, let me remind you that the one who's still clicking on my reviews is you, in case short term memory is kicking in today
Telling you the truth is not attacking you sweetheart, but you are right it is worthless (for me).
Here, this should be more worth reading for you:
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1749888

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 04:46 PM   #152
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I would've thunck Natty Montana had a thicker skin than that.

My thick, sun kissed glowing skin has nothing to do with me RTMing annoying cunts
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 04:47 PM   #153
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I would've thunck Natty Montana had a thicker skin than that.
....and enough left over to make a nice pair of boots.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:11 PM   #154
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Because you obviously have no problem outing them, right?
Hooooold up! Can someone please explain this to me? I was in the midst of reading this magnificent thread when this comment smacked me right in the face.

Is this Alyssa character known for outing people? She attacked me for no reason earlier today and I was taken aback at what an angry hateful person she seems to be.

So who did she out and under what circumstances? I'm already convinced that she's not playing with a full deck. This is scary.
Golovkin is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:25 PM   #155
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
Hooooold up! Can someone please explain this to me? I was in the midst of reading this magnificent thread when this comment smacked me right in the face.

Is this Alyssa character known for outing people? She attacked me for no reason earlier today and I was taken aback at what an angry hateful person she seems to be.

So who did she out and under what circumstances? I'm already convinced that she's not playing with a full deck. This is scary.
I believe Natalia is known for it.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:29 PM   #156
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
My thick, sun kissed glowing skin has nothing to do with me RTMing annoying cunts
You mean your VERY thick skin. Maybe you and the OP hang out at the same fast food places.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #157
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ straight out lie
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:31 PM   #158
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Two can play at this game.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:35 PM   #159
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:

I'd say it was more like you were taken to school vs attacked.
And did you really just say "This is scary"? Not a very manly thing to say.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:49 PM   #160
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cctex View Post
I'd say it was more like you were taken to school vs attacked.
And did you really just say "This is scary"? Not a very manly thing to say.
I felt like I was being attacked. She just came at me extremely rude and disrespectful simply because I said providers should always use clean sheets. I don't see how you can call that being "taken to school" as opposed to an attack. I guess you support that type of behavior.

And I'm not so concerned with trying to sound "manly" as I am concerned about some unhinged malcontent possibly plotting to ruin my life.

She's already proven herself to be extremely hateful and outright looney, now I'm finding out that she's known for outing people. I'm sorry but that scares me.

On top of all that she doesn't even know me and she started going off on some hate-fueled racist rant. What kind of person does that? That's dangerous.
Old 07-05-2016, 07:04 PM   #161
Guest100116
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

If you are that paranoid about sheets and scared that some hooker gave you some lip you are probably in the wrong hobby.
Guest100116 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:07 PM   #162
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:
I felt like I was being attacked. She just came at me extremely rude and disrespectful simply because I said providers should always use clean sheets. I don't see how you can call that being "taken to school" as opposed to an attack. I guess you support that type of behavior.

And I'm not so concerned with trying to sound "manly" as I am concerned about some unhinged malcontent possibly plotting to ruin my life.

She's already proven herself to be extremely hateful and outright looney, now I'm finding out that she's known for outing people. I'm sorry but that scares me.

On top of all that she doesn't even know me and she started going off on some hate-fueled racist rant. What kind of person does that? That's dangerous.

You got butt hurt because I chose not to kiss your ass. I didn't even say what I "really" wanted to say... You chose to bring up my NBA policy and got butt hurt again. You're buying pussy and posting on a whore board, stop getting your panties in a wad... Boo! (did that scare you too...)
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:07 PM   #163
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

*yawn*
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:22 PM   #164
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
You mean your VERY thick skin. Maybe you and the OP hang out at the same fast food places.
Yea, yea but your little dick couldn't handle this "very thick body" and bomb pussy for more than 2 minutes

I love my body and I'm very comfortable with it, keep trying

Attachment 545065

Quote:
I believe Natalia is known for it.

Known for it by whom?? Lol Please do elaborate. I imagine you must have some type of proof to back that up..... Correct?
Unless you want to start pulling accusations out of your ass, it ain't my style at all, and unlike you I don't go by "2 can play this game"
No need to... When the truth obviously hurts you more....

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:26 PM   #165
Golovkin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
You got butt hurt because I chose not to kiss your ass. I didn't even say what I "really" wanted to say... You chose to bring up my NBA policy and got butt hurt again. You're buying pussy and posting on a whore board, stop getting your panties in a wad... Boo! (did that scare you too...)

No, you started with the racist stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
If you're black, I guess you'll never know

Seriously though, thanks for the giggle this morning, that was too easy (and I wasn't even using Reverse Psychology This Time)... Have a great day

And you've somehow jumped to the conclusion that I'd like to see you when I've never mentioned having any interest in doing so.

Why don't you go ahead and say what you "really wanted to say". Why hold back now?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women