Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-29-2011, 01:05 PM   #151
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 27732

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorama125 View Post
Sweet Mandy, are you newbie friendly? Pm me your rates.
Are you seriously aking me this or you being funny? Lol no sweety I'm not newbie friendly
Old 04-29-2011, 01:09 PM   #152
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Apparently you don't see the humor in this one........ Cause it's kinda funny.........

JaD
oh no JaD i'm more than aware, i'm not blind to the irony, that's why there are multiple facepalms...

i think the thread has more than run its course and has been for the last 8 pages or so.. people just keep retreading the same discussion and i admit i have had a hand in that...

just couldnt help it seeing as the guy hopped in at page 10 and seemed like he didnt bother reading the original post at all, i literally palmed my own face
Old 04-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #153
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
This threAD is SHMB gold.......carry on.
Yes and maybe the first sticky in the sandbox?

You hobbyists riding the white horses in here do know that she is talking about guys she has seen right?
Old 04-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #154
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
You hobbyists riding the white horses in here do know that she is talking about guys she has seen right?
Now that was funny, I don't care who ya are!!! LMAO!!
Old 04-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #155
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner2157 View Post
I make no secret which side of the fence I stand on.Is this what you wanna see? Just don't take my kindness to providers for weakness and I'll show you and anyone else on this site.
Kindness is one thing.... riding in like on your horse to "champion" for a young lady and defending her and speaking on her behalf is a complete other..... I'm just saying......

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
I'm in luv with Mandy.... any young women who can piss off the trailer park boys is soooooo hot .
Trailer Park Boys JAD, DH ,Wakeup ,Wayward, BBkid, NAN, and I see there gang has grown.
Ah yes! Vintage CK45! Late to the convo, no clue what is going on, trying to take shots..... once again you got us all CK45..... or something....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Mandy View Post
lol ok sweety, your wrong but well let it slide. if u dont agree with what im doing then too bad, i will continue to do it, because at the end of the day its MY body MY choice, if u dont like what i advertise then go elsewhere. its funny how YOUR trying to tell me how to do MY job. and I am overly attracted to some of my clients beyond the money point, even to where dont see them as clients anymore but friends and i hang out and things arent about money. i have a job and make decent money, so i really do do this because i enjoy meeting people and my own personal reasons but its not always because of the money. atleast not with me, i wont speak for anyone else
Lastly let me appologize to you Ms. Mandy, as we clearly have a misunderstanding....... I was not ever trying to tell you how to run your stuff, and if I sounded like I was, then I am very sorry. I was merely pointing out the facts of the matter and the potential consequences of a post/thread like this..... usually not much good comes from it in the end is all I was trying to get across...... It is a serviced based industry and in such you are simply just not going to like some of your clientele, and they WILL do things you don't like.... it comes with the job...... That was my point is all.......

JaD
Old 04-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #156
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I hope people don't think I'm WK'ing for Mandy. I'm not, I'm just trying to throw another perspective.

What some of you don't know, I was a provider at one time! No shit.

A few years ago I had read some positive reviews of a provider (will remain nameless) and I decided to give her a visit. Her handle didn't indicate she was small or petite, it was a handle that indicated that she was a voluptuous lady, a lady with a great big rack, or a BBW. Please don't try to figure out who it is, she has retired a few years back.

So anyway I headed on over to her place. Her picture showed a couple of huge hooters, but no face or body shots. Normally I would have not visited, but she did have some great reviews.

I get to her incall and knocked on the door. When she opened the door, I liked to have shit. I mean, my standards aren't like my good buddy Wakeup, so I'm pretty liberal in my choices. Pretty liberal hell, damn well liberal.

At moments like this, I think of my buddy Al Bundy and say to myself "I'm blind" or "Peg, it was horrible". I mean to put it nicely this woman was ...........well, I can't put it nicely. Had I seen her before hand, I would've never visited her.

So what does DJ do? I mean, I freely chose to meet her and about the pictures, I should have read between the lines, but I didn't.

So I put it in my frame of mind that I was a provider and she was my customer. I wondered if I could ever get little Johnny up to play. I guess fantasizing about Roseann Barr or Betty White would help.

Bottom line I got it up, got her off, and finally rang my bell at about the 55 minute mark. Usually the first bell is pretty quick and the second bell rings toward the 50-59 minute mark.

Anyhow, I gave her the envelope (yes, a deal is a deal) and headed on home. After pulling behind a strip center and having a quick barf, the trip home was OK.

Was I mad..............no not really, I was too busy having a good laugh at my expense.

So, being a provider myself, I realize Mandy doesn't have clients daily like Keanu Reeves, Brad Pitt or any other stud. Like myself and my unnamed 'client', I realize that Mandy and other ladies spend intimate moments with guys she would never look at in a normal setting (mall, grocery store, etc.)

I also realize that the providers have all sorts of cops that would bust them or try to get free pussy from them. I also realize that when the go into a room with an unknown man, the man may be a psycho or a rapist or robber. I remember a provider I knew well had a picture when some guy gave her a black eye a year or two ago.

Over my 12 years in the hobby, I realize there are two sides to every story, and being an ex-provider I can see where Mandy is coming from.

WK for Mandy, no. Just trying to see both sides of the hobby coin, yes.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:26 PM   #157
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Dang, I am gone for a couple of days and Mandy has an 11 page thread. My ADD is kicking in . . . look a butterfly . . .
Old 04-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #158
HoustonJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

See I guess i'm just the opposite of a lot of you guys. Kinda like Dear_John maybe.
I just as soon see her and rock her fucking world than get all pissy and rant on here.

Just my thoughts....
Old 04-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #159
spartacus2010
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Mandy, honestly, I love to kiss you...
Old 04-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #160
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonJoe View Post
See I guess i'm just the opposite of a lot of you guys. Kinda like Dear_John maybe.
I just as soon see her and rock her fucking world than get all pissy and rant on here.

Just my thoughts....
It takes two to tango, no ones getting pissy and ranting.....you should say rock my world not rock my f%c%ing world ; )
Old 04-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #161
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
It takes two to tango, no ones getting pissy and ranting.....you should say rock my world not rock my f%c%ing world ; )
im amused at how you censor yourself on the board mandy lol! but definitely glad you don't in session... hearing those words from that pretty face is all kinds of hot
Old 04-29-2011, 04:22 PM   #162
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Kindness is one thing.... riding in like on your horse to "champion" for a young lady and defending her and speaking on her behalf is a complete other..... I'm just saying......

Ah yes! Vintage CK45! Late to the convo, no clue what is going on, trying to take shots..... once again you got us all CK45..... or something....

Lastly let me appologize to you Ms. Mandy, as we clearly have a misunderstanding....... I was not ever trying to tell you how to run your stuff, and if I sounded like I was, then I am very sorry. I was merely pointing out the facts of the matter and the potential consequences of a post/thread like this..... usually not much good comes from it in the end is all I was trying to get across...... It is a serviced based industry and in such you are simply just not going to like some of your clientele, and they WILL do things you don't like.... it comes with the job...... That was my point is all.......

JaD

I understand what your saying but its almost like your saying the hobby standards is a certain way and theres no other way to go about it. Thats where I feel your wrong. Maybe tup some people they view this a business transaction but thats them not me. I try to offer a more personal experience for those that want it
Old 04-29-2011, 04:25 PM   #163
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
im amused at how you censor yourself on the board mandy lol! but definitely glad you don't in session... hearing those words from that pretty face is all kinds of hot
Lol really I cussed when I saw you? Thats odd, I hardly ever cuss!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #164
Guest061011-4
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartacus2010 View Post
Mandy, honestly, I love to kiss you...
: )
Old 04-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #165
TheLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I understand what your saying but its almost like your saying the hobby standards is a certain way and theres no other way to go about it. Thats where I feel your wrong. Maybe tup some people they view this a business transaction but thats them not me. I try to offer a more personal experience for those that want it
" I try to offer a more personal experience for those that want it. "

Whatever.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women