Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #151
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Well good luck to them with the Civil Action.. more wasted tax payer money and diversion from the more important issues facing our country and economy.
Yup, and Mr. Libertarian COG is perfectly ok with abuses of federal power so long as those abuses are aimed at the people he doesn't like.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #152
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Yup, and Mr. Libertarian COG is perfectly ok with abuses of federal power so long as those abuses are aimed at the people he doesn't like.
Which appears to be "anyone and everyone!"
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:38 AM   #153
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Keep writing, Ekim the Inbred, those proofreaders need the work. Write about your associates, Phelps and the Westboro gang. They enjoy the publicity.[/QUOTE]
I got a PM from a provider telling me how you come in weekly for your pegging,and you have a tramp stamp that has the words(just hit it) written in red,no wonder you like the color so much.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #154
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Investigating corruption at the highest levels is an abuse of power? Hmmm . . . Interesting.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
I got a PM from a provider telling me how you come in weekly for your pegging,and you have a tramp stamp that has the words(just hit it) written in red,no wonder you like the color so much.
Keep writing your memoirs, Ekim the Inbred. The Westboro crowd likes the publicity. You must be one of those homely "women" that holds up signs at Phelps' bidding. Does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Keep writing your memoirs, Ekim the Inbred. The Westboro crowd likes the publicity. You must be one of those homely "women" that holds up signs at Phelps' bidding. Does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?

time for you to pull those womans panties down and get your weekly pegging.How big a strap on does she use on you? Inquiring minds want to know.We will put it in the enquirer .
Old 06-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
time for you to pull those woman's panties down and get your weekly pegging.How big a strap on does she use on you? Inquiring minds want to know.We will put it in the enquirer .
Ekim the Inbred, you need to hire those proofreaders soon. You've already started your second chapter of your memoir about your experiences with the Westboro crowd, and it's full of spelling and grammatical errors. BTW, you didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred: does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?
Old 06-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, you need to hire those proofreaders soon. You've already started your second chapter of your memoir about your experiences with the Westboro crowd, and it's full of spelling and grammatical errors. BTW, you didn't answer the question, Ekim the Inbred: does Phelps realize you are a cross-dresser wearing a wig?
I don't need proof readers idiot.I have Phelps butt boy thinking he is one.But we all know you are getting pegged weekly.I like you because you are such a pompous idiot.You have such a inflated ego it is a real treat reading your crap.A real pimply faced basement dweller.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #159
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good gawd, can't even read this post with the trash threads, so if somebody already said it I apologize in advance.

I'd have to agree with the OP and add, as the election grows closer, if there is anything there the people under Holder are going to start making power plays with the information that they have. If they do not get what they want, we are likely to see a whistleblower near November that puts this right up there with Watergate, fun to watch nonetheless.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:29 AM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't need proof readers, idiot.I have Phelps' butt-boy thinking he is one.But we all know you are getting pegged weekly.I like you because you are such a pompous idiot.You have such a inflated ego, it is a real treat reading your crap.A real pimply-faced, basement dweller.
You do need proofreaders, Ekim the Inbred. You're just too stupid to realize it, and your publisher for your memoir about your time as a cross-dresser with the Westboro crowd is concerned. BTW idiot, enjoy reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Good gawd, can't even read this post with the trash threads, so if somebody already said it I apologize in advance.
+1
Old 07-01-2012, 12:00 PM   #161
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You do need proofreaders, Ekim the Inbred. You're just too stupid to realize it, and your publisher for your memoir about your time as a cross-dresser with the Westboro crowd is concerned. BTW idiot, enjoy reading!

+1
tell me I B what is it you are hankering for?
The charges to be reduced?
A early parole?
A congenital visit from your boy friend?
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM   #162
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
tell me I B what is it you are hankering for?
A early parole?
How about a return to a constitutional republic and an end to every unconstitutional agency and program. That's what I'm hankering for, but I'll settle for electing Romney for right now.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #163
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
tell me I B, what is it you are hankering for?
A early parole?
Ekim the Inbred, it is you who suffers from "congenital" idiocy; hence, your nickname. Cross-dressing, spelling and grammar are but a few of your other problems. Your publisher is still worried that you haven't hired a proofreader, but they sent over a copy of your prospective book cover for your memoir.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:28 PM   #164
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred, it is you who suffers from "congenital" idiocy; hence, your nickname. Cross-dressing, spelling and grammar are but a few of your other problems. Your publisher is still worried that you haven't hired a proofreader, but they sent over a copy of your prospective book cover for your memoir.

And this comes from a little anti American zit popper.
One of Jerry's boys.That ain't Lewis either.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #165
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And this comes from a little anti-American zit-popper.
One of Jerry's boys.That ain't Lewis either.
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Ekim the Inbred. You are really worrying your publisher. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, what do you think of the publisher's second choice as the book cover for your memoir?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women