Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2011, 02:11 AM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The Suez Canal is in the hands of a destabalized country and what will probably become a military dictatorship.
When one guy stays in office almost 30 years it is a dictatorship, and when the military backs up his ass during that time ... it is a "military dictatorship" .... it is just that he has been wearing suits and ties.

As for the Suez Canal, considering the consequences of attempting to take control of it to the exclusion of the rest of the world's nations who depend upon it for commerce, I would say that it will .... remain open for the business for which it was built. The same with Panama.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 09:30 AM   #152
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When one guy stays in office almost 30 years it is a dictatorship, and when the military backs up his ass during that time ... it is a "military dictatorship" .... it is just that he has been wearing suits and ties.

As for the Suez Canal, considering the consequences of attempting to take control of it to the exclusion of the rest of the world's nations who depend upon it for commerce, I would say that it will .... remain open for the business for which it was built. The same with Panama.
Yes, Egypt has been controlled by dictators whether they be a monarch, occupying force or their own lifelong “democratic” rulers since time immortal. I guess I didn’t stress what my concern is properly. My concern is they went from a largely secular, stabilized government that was an ally to the United States in an area where we have very few to a destabilized government that we have no control over. And my biggest fear is that Egypt could fall into the hands of religious fanatics, backed by the military and become another theocracy in the Middle East.

Sophia is right when she said we were caught unprepared and had no allied puppets waiting in the wings. The march to democracy in the Mid East is dangerous for the citizens of those countries, the world and the US in particular. Peoples that have never lived under a democracy have a very hard time moving from a peasant / dictator relationship to a true democratic republic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
You are correct, we had no puppet regime ready to fill the vacuum of power.

Olivia, I must state you are one of the only ladies I can have a decent conversation with. You are well read indeed.

Why thank you ma’am. I like your brain too
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #153
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Peoples that have never lived under a democracy have a very hard time moving from a peasant / dictator relationship to a true democratic republic.
Yes, we are.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:49 PM   #154
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

It's a collective social mindset.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:19 AM   #155
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's a collective social mindset.
Is that similar to "mass sociogenic mental illness"?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #156
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

No dear it is a political term. Also known as the "herd mentality". They are two very different things.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:26 PM   #157
datyking
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
French "Rafale" war planes are flying over Libya right now & appear to be engaged in the fight over Benghazi, in keeping with UN security council resolution 1973.

Barak Obama, after bowing to the leadership of Nancy Pelosi over health care, is bowing to the initiative of Nicolas Sarkosy over Libya.

The Republicans do not seem to have found a credible candidate to oppose him in in 2012, however.

Neither have the loose coalition of tribes that have rebelled against Ghadaffi offered a strong leader to replace him.

Maybe the French will annex Libya. Then pay the cost of war by selling oil to the USA.
FYI. All poles taken have any Republican Candidate beating him by 10points if the the election were held today
datyking is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #158
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No dear it is a political term. Also known as the "herd mentality". They are two very different things.
Guess it depends on what "herd" is the focus of the "political term"!

But the phrase sounds more like something out of a Reader's Digest sociology article....coined for the publication.

I suppose in this thread ... the "herd" would be the goats caught in the cross-fire between "NATO" .... now led by the French ... the "rebels" .... and Gladaffies "loyalists" .... I like cabrito, but never was much for their milk .... (I wouldn't drink anything that came out of something that looks like a hairy football!).

Now, back to the French winning the war of Libya.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:42 PM   #159
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

I'll throw you another one. Organic Collective Mindset....PLEASE look these up...
Old 05-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #160
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Did the French SEALs take this guy out yet? I heard they did, dumped his body in the Trevi Fountains and forgot to take photos.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #161
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Did the French SEALs take this guy out yet?
Waiting for the opportunity ....

Old 05-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #162
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:13 AM   #163
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Thanks. Perfect.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:28 AM   #164
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"The Kenetic ... errr.... Military Action"

"In classical mechanics, the kinetic energy of a point object (an object so small that its mass can be assumed to exist at one point), or a non-rotating rigid body, is given by the equation
where is the mass and is the speed (or the velocity) of the body. In SI units (used for most modern scientific work), mass is measured in kilograms, speed in metres per second, and the resulting kinetic energy is in joules."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy
Old 05-24-2011, 05:14 PM   #165
gnadfly
Account Disabled

LL, some people are trying to write "The Narrative." Please don't let logic, facts and the dictionary get in the way of politics.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women