Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42451
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2017, 11:09 PM   #151
mediavolume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the 15 year old got between the Cop and her Mom, to keep the Cop from going apeshit on Mom.. that was right after he threatened to arrest her for pissing him off.. the other Chick pushed him mildly, the Cop barely noticed, and no, that did not cause the fall and takedown..

the Cop "reached out".. the daughter "lunged".. even your word choices reveal a bias in the way you view the same video I see.

why did the Cop point the taser at a 15 year old girl who lay in the street? who was probably 10 feet away? is that not apeshit behavior to you?
Your right. The cop went to choke the mom and the daughter casually strolled over to get between them in .25 seconds. The other girl was just patting him on the back to tell himgood job.

Fuck you for making this personal. I could easily say plenty of shit about the words you used and your bias but didnt.
Just because you lose the argument doesnt mean you start attacking me. Change your view and re-evaluate why you see things in the wrong way. Remove your emotional attachment and gather the facts by looking at the raw video ALWAYS!

Dont bother replying since I wont as I have obviously proven the reasons for his reaction and you cant explain other than to insult me.
mediavolume is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:49 AM   #152
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

you are quite fragile to think that my saying you are biased is a personal attack.. in no way is that an attack.. you can call me that all day.. bias isn't something you choose, it's not necessarily negative either.. you decide to choose an easy way out, say you proved your case, and cut and run over a perceived slight.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #153
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Here is a real disturbing incident on live.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-to...145000124.html

http://www.phillytrib.com/news/chica...fa55cfef0.html
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #154
Chung Tran
BANNED

that torture video is a multiple of thousands times worse than the Fort Worth incident.. many people will naturally react, thinking the Fort Worth video, mild in comparison, can be dismissed with no repercussions.. these 4 Goons are not only savage Wildebeests, they perpetuate the idea that young blacks need the force of law applied in all manner.. the ladies in Fort Worth can probably forget about justice, the public has no appetite to demand action when gruesome, if unrelated, videos like this surface.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #155
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
this little incident, also on the West side of Fort Worth happened yesterday.. sounds a little like a Cop wanting sympathy, but I will reserve any judgement.. I know if I went into Wendy's and the Employees turned and walked away, I would think they were lazy, shiftless, and didn't care to do their job.. sort of like most fast food workers.. besides, how may employees were there? two or three? they could have thought he came in looking for one of them, for warrants or failure to pay child support.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/w...fficers-order/
tonight I was in the area, and had been wanting to try the 4 for $4 Wendy's deal they have going.. stopped into the linked Wendy's.. a gregarious friendly black man took my order, I scanned behind him to observe his employees.. 4 of them, all black.. the Manager was directing the staff, very "hands on".. the $4 deal worked for me.. and the Manager bade me a hearty farewell as I left.

I got the sense that he was trying very hard to project a positive image, thought I have no idea if his behavior is normal, or a reaction to the Cop incident from 3 days ago. whatever the reason, I left with a favorable impression.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #156
Chung Tran
BANNED

I knew it..

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fort-...ideo/384442370

I knew the Cop would get next to nothing, in fact, I agree with the Attorney.. the Officer got a 10 day vacation.. I know plenty of people who would gladly give 10 days pay, in exchange for 10 days off..

Chief of Police says the Cop is contrite.. yeah, sure is.. already appealed the little suspension.. yup, he's sorry alright. a sorry Son of a Bitch..
Old 01-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #157
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I knew it..

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/fort-...ideo/384442370

I knew the Cop would get next to nothing, in fact, I agree with the Attorney.. the Officer got a 10 day vacation.. I know plenty of people who would gladly give 10 days pay, in exchange for 10 days off..

Chief of Police says the Cop is contrite.. yeah, sure is.. already appealed the little suspension.. yup, he's sorry alright. a sorry Son of a Bitch..
He just got a little frustrated and did nothing extreme. Glad justice prevailed in this case. That gang of thugs who tortured that poor guys should be thrown in cages and tossed in the sea!
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:23 AM   #158
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

One of a cop's job is to try to decipher what is right and wrong and act based on what he picks up.

You have joe cool (like the calmest human alive) there just trying to paint his fence. A kid started giving him crap over something and throws stuff at him. He ask him to pick it up and talks smack. Joe cool tries to teach respect to the kid and pulls him over to pick up the trash. The video states that joe cool is married to a black lady so it's not likely he is racist.

The kid goes home and tells a bunch of lies to his mom about how a Guy down the street roughed him up, strangled him or whatever. And like every mom you see on tv after their son gets caught for shooting a guy or beating up a mentally retarded white kid...she is not going to believe he did wrong in the situation and defends him (because in her eyes he is still 5 years old and her little angel). Judging by the two daughters I doubt this to be the case. One acting an idiot on camera and one stating she had a warrant.

The cop at this point has to use his judgement as to who he trust and believes. This chill soft spoken guy just trying to paint his fence with the well manicure yard or some kid who he probably knows all about from kids like him he knows.

You also have a mom standing there with her hands on her hips, finger wagging, and two teenage girls that aren't helping the situation at all.

What do I believe using prejudice like we all do based on our past experience. I believe joe cool was in the right. That joe cool is a law abiding citizen that just doesn't want his neighborhood to go down the drain with littering and that he was trying to show a punk kid about respect and maybe teach him a lesson that he will help him later in life that will keep him out of trouble.

Could the cop have used kids gloves in dealing with the situation. Yes. Does he probably deal with these situation all day long from the time he joined the force. Probably.

How do you treat someone who got their order wrong at Wendy's and calls the police about it. this is different but I think the same as this call.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:55 AM   #159
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I hate dirty pigs, justice always comes back around sooner or later. Ask OJ
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:10 AM   #160
v433408
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recurve Jones View Post
He just got a little frustrated and did nothing extreme. Glad justice prevailed in this case. That gang of thugs who tortured that poor guys should be thrown in cages and tossed in the sea!
Yeah, you know, except wondered out loud why it wasn't OK for an adult male to choke a kid.

The video the "all cops are good" crowd keep gushing over as some evidence of true evil is irrelevant.

Those people in the video torturing the guy(I'm guessing it's popular among the white folk bc the criminals were black) got arrested and are going to face a long time in prison.

Cops murdering people and abusing their power? meh.
v433408 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #161
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v433408 View Post
Yeah, you know, except wondered out loud why it wasn't OK for an adult male to choke a kid.

It's not ok, for the adult to choke the kid or for the kid to disrespect someone else's property, that's a wash.

The video the "all cops are good" crowd keep gushing over as some evidence of true evil is irrelevant.

There are corrupt cops and abuse of power in some instances, but they are very rare and happens much less often than others would like you to believe.

Those people in the video torturing the guy(I'm guessing it's popular among the white folk bc the criminals were black) got arrested and are going to face a long time in prison.

These people willfully and proactively did what they did, yes they are thugs and shouldn't be aloud to see the light of day. Cops are called into hostile situations and try to perform their jobs the best they can. So yes, the torturers are infinitely worse than anything you see the cops do.

Cops murdering people and abusing their power? meh.

You view it as cops murdering people and abusing power, the cops have to make split decisions based on the current environment and what they assess. If people don't present a clear and present danger somehow they won't get killed. I view the cops as doing their job to protect and serve the best way they can. Do they perform their job to perfection all the time? Most certainly not! However, it is very rare to see a cop blatantly "murder" someone (as you say) it's also a little less rare to see cops abuse their power. In all of the instances in the media, an argument can be made to justify the use of force. The question is after that, was it appropriate. These guys are doing their jobs the best they can and they do screw up sometimes, but they aren't going around killing and bullying people as you want to make it seem.
People just need to learn how to act accordingly and we won't see a lot of these situations. I, for one, am glad they are around to do there job and you would be too if a gang of thugs were after you. The only exception is when it comes down to my trickin', in that regard, fuck those guys (not in a good way)!
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:50 PM   #162
Chung Tran
BANNED

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/so...ion/ar-AAlVJqU

I get the idea the Cop is afraid justice might be served.. He was offered a PROMOTION and a 7 day suspension, but turned it down, because he's afraid of an indictment.

a promotion? WTH? I think he should be in jail, and he's offered a promotion? are these people insane?
Old 01-16-2017, 09:17 PM   #163
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

He turned it down for an appeal on his " case " it's all red tape. He will be mayor of ft worth Mr Tran
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 06:34 AM   #164
Chung Tran
BANNED

leaked video from the Officer's body cam..

http://www.theroot.com/jacqueline-cr...-fo-1791644642

Motherfucker tries to choke the 19 year old videographer at the 4:00 minute mark, then arrests her for filming his animal arrest of her mom and sister.

it's also not his first "rodeo", as documented in a 2013 arrest report, where he tased some High School kids.

the Attorney plans to file a Federal lawsuit against the city. I back that idea, the city reluctantly dropped charges a month after the arrest, and only after this damning body cam video leaked out.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:15 AM   #165
sparrow1122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Chung,
He was an antagonist and did not de-escalate. I back the blue, but he needs to find a new job. His actions were not professional in a non life threating situation.
sparrow1122 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women