Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42401
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2021, 03:01 PM   #151
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
umm ya. there was an attempt to overthrow our democratically elected government, and the inciter is currently on trial. and ya senators-the jury-took an oath to be impartial. you didn't get the memo?

what more important news is on Politburo TV?

This is a wholly partisan effort and it will be voted on along party lines...at least enough for an acquittal. It's a waste of time.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 03:42 PM   #152
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
This is a wholly partisan effort and it will be voted on along party lines...at least enough for an acquittal. It's a waste of time.

You can count on murkowski, collins, and romney to vote with the democrats.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:29 PM   #153
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Political threads are allowed in the local sandboxes.
Thank you for the clarification Crypt. i dont do the political forum just because every time i've visited, it looked like a food fight. not my style. here ppl can disagree but still keep it civil.

any of the Political Forum fans are welcome to join in the commentary in this thread as long as they can keep it civil and respectful.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:31 PM   #154
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
i agree we know the outcome. (although i predict it will be close.) but i dont think a proper accounting is a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You can count on murkowski, collins, and romney to vote with the democrats.
agreed Dear_John.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:10 AM   #155
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

The idiots voted to hear from witnesses.... Geesh!
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 10:44 AM   #156
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
The idiots voted to hear from witnesses.... Geesh!
Heard one of the Reporters say trial may go "dark" for a few weeks while they interview witnesses. Grandstanding waste of time. Is this unity and healing?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 02:19 PM   #157
pxmcc
BANNED

outcome as expected, but 7 Pubs crossed party lines to convict. most bipartisan impeachment in U.S. history. i think Pubs made a strategic error in not convicting. just my opinion.

impeachment managers should have called Trump to testify. (but i don't know if they could have subpoenaed him. maybe?)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 03:52 PM   #158
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Good luck for those 7 come next election.....except maybe for Mitt who’ll prob still get the Mormon Cult vote......
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 08:05 PM   #159
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Good luck for those 7 come next election.....except maybe for Mitt who’ll prob still get the Mormon Cult vote......
Ten X
Old 02-13-2021, 08:30 PM   #160
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
the problem as i see it for the Republican Party is that they are still married to Donald Trump. they had a chance to divorce him and move on, but they declined to take it. i think an unloosed and unhinged trump is quite capable of fracturing the republican party.

for good or ill, Pubs are joined at the hip with trump. to me it's like being on a whaling mission with Captain Ahab; you kind of have this vague idea in the back of your mind that it might not end well..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #161
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

The problem IS and will most likely continue to be the fact that Biden's words of unity are as shallow as the number of functioning braincells he has left. The impeachment farse was not about Trump. It was about further dividing the country and continuing to demonize those that believe in the America First agenda.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:58 PM   #162
winn dixie
BANNED

Well written Crypt.
Old 02-14-2021, 01:06 AM   #163
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
The problem IS and will most likely continue to be the fact that Biden's words of unity are as shallow as the number of functioning braincells he has left. The impeachment farse was not about Trump. It was about further dividing the country and continuing to demonize those that believe in the America First agenda.
as to the matter of unity, biden offers an olive branch but is determined to avoid the mistakes of the Obama admin from 2009. Obama had no clue the fix was in with McConnell, whose every action was designed to ensure "that Obama be a 1-term president." Biden will not be played for a fool.

unity isn't mutually exclusive with accountability. sweeping high crimes and misdemeanors under the carpet is about a cover-up and a failure to reckon with attempts to end democracy as we know it and has nothing to do with intentional disunity.

demonize the America first agenda? since when did trump put america first? his order of importance was trump first, trump cronies second, and america way down the list. and what, substantively, did trump actually accomplish with his America first agenda?

he empowered putin. he strengthened "rocket man" and welcomed North Korea in to the family of nuclear powers. he made 0 impact on the trade deficit with China despite his tariffs being a pretty good idea. (he doesn't have enough of an attention span to finish anything.) he alienated our essential NATO allies. he abandoned our asian allies when he left the TPP, which was wholly designed to keep China in check. in iran, he single-handedly managed to restart iran's nuclear program.

name one single substantive achievement that Trump's America First initiative accomplished. trump was an abject failure from a policy standpoint and from a moral standpoint. he failed america and tried to turn our great democracy in to a banana republic. his 4 years will serve as an eternal blight on the great democratic-republic experiment called America and a lesson in why competence and honesty are important qualifications for our elected leaders. he had neither.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 06:42 AM   #164
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

I don't believe sir that I gave a pro-Trump or anti-Biden argument to any policy issues that you can't seem to look past.

I simply stated the obvious to what the core problem in America is right now. Until one side or the other figures out how to work with the other without demonizing each other, the rest honestly is not going to matter.
Old 02-14-2021, 09:50 AM   #165
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
I don't believe sir that I gave a pro-Trump or anti-Biden argument to any policy issues that you can't seem to look past.

I simply stated the obvious to what the core problem in America is right now. Until one side or the other figures out how to work with the other without demonizing each other, the rest honestly is not going to matter.
i'm center left, but i agree with you 100%.
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women