Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162745
Yssup Rider60463
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48483
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41800
CryptKicker37188
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36184
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #151
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
I guess the "controller of the account" wrote the review as well, with his other handle.
Maybe, maybe not, but the idea that she just happened to not only get a crown tat, but one that is absolutely identical in form and placement to a pimp brand is a bit hard to swallow. Not, knowing the nature of pimps, the idea she got it at 16 is absolutely believable.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:03 PM   #152
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Maybe, maybe not, but the idea that she just happened to not only get a crown tat, but one that is absolutely identical in form and placement to a pimp brand is a bit hard to swallow. Not, knowing the nature of pimps, the idea she got it at 16 is absolutely believable.

AND as I said before, why do you care if she has a pimp or not? as long as she is hot and great BCD and the "supposed" pimp stays behind the scenes............ and from the review, it sounds like she is great BCD.

If you have a problem with the fact that she is hot and great BCD but MIGHT possibly have a pimp, don't see her.
Old 07-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #153
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog0311 View Post
AND as I said before, why do you care if she has a pimp or not? as long as she is hot and great BCD and the "supposed" pimp stays behind the scenes............ and from the review, it sounds like she is great BCD.

If you have a problem with the fact that she is hot and great BCD but MIGHT possibly have a pimp, don't see her.
I care when we are talking about the type of pimp that brands his women. That tends to be the type that also comes with added risk and drama. I also care because it's that type of pimp who targets young women and creates the biggest problems with underage girls. These are also the guys who attract the kind of attention from law enforcement we definitely do not want.

I decided after talking to a couple of ladies who had run ins with pimps (who, by the way use this site for marketing) that I won't see a girl if I have a strong reason to believe that she is in that situation. I'm willing to forego some of the hot younger providers as a result. It's not worth the risk even if you do put aside the moral issue.

I don't try to save them, but I won't see them. I have no doubt that I have seen ladies with pimps in the past. But that doesn't mean I'll just say "screw it" and see them anyway just because they have someone behind the scenes to make sure they get there on time and perform well enough to keep the cash coming in.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #154
2long
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Carly, I had a chat with this girl Kasy during my session (this is my review) http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054371#post1054371, about when she used to work for someone named "Ice Mike".

Some good stories came out about who the bottom bitch was and how it was the bottom's job to recruit new girls. Also that you were considered Mike's "property", how her money was stolen by Mike. No vacations either. No attempt to get her off of her demons, no fancy cars.

This Mike doesn't sound like one of the great pimps you describe, even after hearing the inside story from one of his pieces of property.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:25 PM   #155
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
I care when we are talking about the type of pimp that brands his women. That tends to be the type that also comes with added risk and drama. I also care because it's that type of pimp who targets young women and creates the biggest problems with underage girls. These are also the guys who attract the kind of attention from law enforcement we definitely do not want.

I decided after talking to a couple of ladies who had run ins with pimps (who, by the way use this site for marketing) that I won't see a girl if I have a strong reason to believe that she is in that situation. I'm willing to forego some of the hot younger providers as a result. It's not worth the risk even if you do put aside the moral issue.

I don't try to save them, but I won't see them. I have no doubt that I have seen ladies with pimps in the past. But that doesn't mean I'll just say "screw it" and see them anyway just because they have someone behind the scenes to make sure they get there on time and perform well enough to keep the cash coming in.

Who you see and do not see BCD is totally your choice and I respect that, If I doubt the girl is of legal age, I ask to see ID before I touch her. Now if that tattoo she is wearing, or as your say, "branded" with, is a deterrent as far as how she will do BCD or if there is a moral issue with it, I do not see that effect, be once again, your choice on who you see BCD. What she does with the money after she gets if from a hobbyist, none of my business and it should not be any of yours or anyone else's business either. BTW, most pimps will make their "employees" do CBJ instead of BBBJ, as she does BBBJ for the pimp only.

We just need to agree to disagree in this situation and move on.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #156
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

" Ice Mike? ".....nice.

I'm pretty sure he earned that moniker for reasons other than how he likes his tea or coffee.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #157
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I fully admit I have skipped most of these post just because that is alot and most saying the same.....good debate/discussion!

What I cant figure out is why the hell would you brand the girls???? They will not be "new flavor" for long and eventually will be replaced. I know if someone said

"Alecia, I will get you millions of dollars, just put this permanent body mod that I own you on your boob."

...it would be nut kickin time!
Old 07-31-2011, 04:15 PM   #158
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Alecia my thoughts exactly why permit some dude to mark you like a steer. Ink or burning iron it's still there for life. I will bet that brand was there at 16 years of age as that was when he got control of her. If you wanted your name or a picture it is your business but to have some one else force you to put his mark on you is sick. So this tattoo of a crown is like a brand that Texas should registar like cattle. There is no hell bad enough for that sick bastard.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:27 PM   #159
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I can imagine being the girl and a client noticing that someone else had the same, what are you suppose to say?

" Oh me and my girlfriends all have them"
Old 07-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #160
Guest030824
Account Disabled

At one time were the "brands" put on the hand like the web between thumb and finger? Just wondering.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #161
Guest030824
Account Disabled

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=264377

I am perhaps confusing some of you as I am back and forth between two posts. The other post also deals with the crown tattoo.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #162
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

11 pages later...what has been achieved, really....nothing
Old 07-31-2011, 05:54 PM   #163
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
All I'm sayin' is that girl's pimp is obviously not even leaving her with enough money to get her nails done (see first pic)!? WTH is that about?!.

OMG Italiana, that was the first thing I noticed....... LMAO
Old 07-31-2011, 05:57 PM   #164
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2long View Post
Carly, I had a chat with this girl Kasy during my session (this is my review) http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054371#post1054371, about when she used to work for someone named "Ice Mike".

Some good stories came out about who the bottom bitch was and how it was the bottom's job to recruit new girls. Also that you were considered Mike's "property", how her money was stolen by Mike. No vacations either. No attempt to get her off of her demons, no fancy cars.

This Mike doesn't sound like one of the great pimps you describe, even after hearing the inside story from one of his pieces of property.
Maybe it's not the same "Ice Mike" that's tatted on Carly.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #165
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Originally Posted by CanDo01
Oh my, how did I overlook this as the ultimate opportunity for this.....

<-------------NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS TO JOIN THE CanDo01 and Boltfan Management Team
*disclaimer: not responsible for hurt feelings if someone realizes their is a pimp involved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
There I fixed that for you. Geez cutting me out already.
Ya'll don't have the Qualifications to be a pimp or manager.

1) ya'll don't have a rap sheet a mile long since age 10
2) ya'll went past the 5th grade
3) ya'll don't speak ghetto
4) ya'll are not part of a special tribe called slapaho
5) ya'll will not see girls under 16

MANAGEMENT TEAM LICENCE REVOLKED

lol, CG
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women