Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2021, 02:41 PM   #136
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbillings724 View Post
Charley, how is this a false statement? Not once did I speak of any percentage of people having or not having the vaccine, which you are using as a reference… please learn the difference between someone’s opinion and stating a fact. You can disagree with an opinion, but that does not make it false.
You said “the reason why most people don’t want to get the vaccine”.
Maybe I misinterpreted somehow, but it reads like more then half(most) the population doesn’t want to get the vaccine, which isn’t true. If my interpretation was wrong, my bad.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 04:00 PM   #137
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

How much credibility did the medical establishment lose when it decided that you had to live in a cave except when attending BLM protests?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 04:20 PM   #138
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Funny thing - you'll surely notice that we never are told WHICH members of the House of Congress and Senate are vaccinated or un-vaccinated.

Yet people are being FORCED to get the nick.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 05:05 AM   #139
frankbillings724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
You said “the reason why most people don’t want to get the vaccine”.
Maybe I misinterpreted somehow, but it reads like more then half(most) the population doesn’t want to get the vaccine, which isn’t true. If my interpretation was wrong, my bad.
This is referring to the population of unvaxed people, my apologies if that part was confusing
frankbillings724 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 12:41 PM   #140
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is referring to the population of unvaxed people, my apologies if that part was confusing
I think any reasonable person read the statement and understood what you were saying. There was nothing confusing about it
Old 10-01-2021, 12:41 PM   #141
berryberry
Valued Poster

NYC Restaurateurs: Business Down 40 to 60 Percent Due to Vaccine Mandate

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...e_4025794.html
Old 10-01-2021, 01:32 PM   #142
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I think any reasonable person read the statement and understood what you were saying. There was nothing confusing about it
Dude. STFU! You are nothing but a fucking troll. I apologized and he accepted. Wtf do you care about it??!!
This is exactly why everything that comes from you 90% of people reading it disregard it as complete bullshit! Without even reading it!!
Go get a fucking life.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 05:19 AM   #143
frankbillings724
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

This is how batshit crazy this is becoming (I’m not saying I’m for or against getting the vax, I feel it is a decision you should make with your doctor and I support each person’s individual decision. My issue is when people start telling complete strangers what to do.), take San Fran for example. You have to show your vaccine cards to get into a restaurant. I have worked in the restaurant industry before in my life and at least when I did, there were a lot of drugs/drinking among the employees. So in theory, I would have to show my medical records to a crackhead to eat there??? No fucking thank you. I’m not showing a medical record to anyone other than a medical professional on principle. This is getting way out of control and is a direct violation of HIPAA laws, yet that coverage is never mentioned in mainstream media.
frankbillings724 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 06:29 AM   #144
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Here is a question for everyone, should the government have the power to make children get vaccinated before starting school? They have that power now. There child should they have a choice?

Should people that don't get any kind of vaccine and end up getting the virus and know they have it but come to work anyway and infect most that work there should they be liable? Especially if someone ended up dying.

Should the government make people wear seat belts like they do now or should people have a choice? There body that would get harmed no one else's.

Should the military be allowed to make the solders get the tons of shots they give them have a choice? As it stands now they all have to get shots. More or less it is designed to protect the solders. Should solders have a choice?

Should we have a choice on what vaccines we have to get and no choice on others? Shouldn't it be all or none? Especially when a lot of the complaints are more political views not medical views. As it stands right now, our country is basically shut down for going on two years. Should we let it go into another depression just because of our political views? As it stands right now this virus is never going to go away if everyone don't do something.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:30 AM   #145
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I’m not showing a medical record to anyone other than a medical professional on principle. This is getting way out of control and is a direct violation of HIPAA laws, yet that coverage is never mentioned in mainstream media.
I'm interested in what the direct HIPAA violation would be if you're game to explain.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 07:43 AM   #146
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

COVID-19 deaths eclipse 700,000 in US as delta variant rages

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...CaP?li=BBnb7Kz
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 08:12 AM   #147
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

Is there anywhere non-biased (toward anything) that you can get the statistics and demographics of those who are vaxxed and non-vaxxed?
snoopy75 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 01:43 PM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nobody gets rich off of natural immunity.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 03:21 PM   #149
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Here is a question for everyone, should the government have the power to make children get vaccinated before starting school? They have that power now. There child should they have a choice?
Far more kids drown in swimming pools than from coof. Maybe we should require swimming lessons to attend school.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 04:39 PM   #150
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Natural immunity is proven better than vax immunity, in fact some CDC statements actually refer to natural immunity as super immunity.
So why can’t I show my positive Covid test results that I recovered from to eat in San Fran?
Because that isn’t benefitting politicians pushing agenda.

Can’t compare this vax to ones currently required by schools. Those are fully vetted vaccines, this is NOT, no matter how hard the left is tying to spin it. No other vax or drug for that matter gets full FDA approval in a year.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women