Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48593
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42325
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2015, 02:03 AM   #136
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
This is for all the anti cops..Are you glad that he got a driver off the road who was in no condition to drive and shouldn't have been on the road?
Glad he's off the road, at least for now....
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 02:27 AM   #137
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Glad he's off the road, at least for now....
More gossip. There's no evidence that Bland was a tranny.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:10 AM   #138
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
He also told her to put down or turn off her phone. The Supreme Court just decided that a police officer had no authority to issue such an order.
Actually I believe the court ruled that officers do not have the right to tell people who are not detained and under investigation to put down their phones. (Yes you can video the nice officer doing his job now...btw...expect it to be confiscated for evidence if there is a serious crime taking place.)

If you are legally detained and under investigation (nod your head yes that pertains to traffic stops) then you are interfering with the investigation and inherently placing yourself and the officer in danger (your in traffic - how many vidoes have you seen on tv where cars slam into cops and people on traffic stops?) by continuing a phone conversation while said officer is attempting to complete the stop and get both of you on your way. (Yes .you actually HAVE to do what the nice officer tells you....and then file your complaint later when no one is in danger in traffic.)

Now I have not seen the video. So I am withholding judgement. But i am willing to bet if she had laid the phone down so he could conduct the stop and get done. She would likely be alive today.

It amazes me how dumb people are thinking that the police dont have any right to do their jobs. Ohhhhhh. But dont let someone be breaking into my house with a gun to kill me. Wheres the popo now?
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 05:45 AM   #139
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
SCOUS has ruled a officer cannot prolong the traffic stop beyond intended reason, once that has concluded then it is over. The officer after writing the ticket has no authority to ask her to put out her cigarette. Anything after that was a ego trip. Rodriguez vs the US.......
You sir are correct...and wrong.

Correct - police may not prolong a traffic stop any longer than necessary to conclude the detention.

Wrong - if during the detention the officer observes another offense in view then the officer is allowed to further legally detain the subject while investigating the offense on view.

In this case...she was stopped on a traffic stop. From there we do not have all the facts yet. Did he smell "a forbidden subject?" if so then he his further detention and investigation is perfectly legal as the offense is on view (yes smell counts).
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:06 AM   #140
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Now I have not seen the video. So I am withholding judgement. But i am willing to bet if she had laid the phone down so he could conduct the stop and get done. She would likely be alive today.

[/QUOTE]

Considering, by the autopsy report, she was high on the way to that interview, she probably would not have got that job. Being as unstable as she was, who is to say she would not have committed suicide after that?

Would then the College she was interviewing for be culpable in her death?.

I am not trying to minimize the tragedy that has occurred here. But just as in so many of these deaths that have occurred while citizens are interacting with police, the majority of the blame starts with the citizen.

I go back to what I have said before. When you have Government Officials, even those in Law Enforcement, seemingly telling people that it's all the cops fault, (that's the way it is perceived), then you will have the inmates running the asylum.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:31 AM   #141
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Now I have not seen the video.
The YouTube version has audio, although some of it is difficult because of background noise. Try to find the version that shows his stop immediately before the stop on Bland. He gave the first violator a "warning ticket" and he was trying to give Bland a "warning ticket" also when she went viral on him.

Until she slapped him his tone was respectful, and the more she resisted and called him names with fuck this and fuck that he got louder and more aggressive in tone.

Apparently the anti-police, whining liberals on here think that the police should be punching bags and tolerant of insulting and disparaging profanity directed at them personally, and refrain from arresting Black people regardless of how they behave and what they do to the officer.

Their "common" response ... "the officer "over-reacted" ...."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:37 AM   #142
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Question never asked, and the officer does not report it, was what offence did he observe Bland doing to prompt him to make a u turn and swiftly come up behind her. Did he have his lights on then, or only after she changed lanes without a signal?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:57 AM   #143
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Question never asked, and the officer does not report it, was what offence did he observe Bland doing to prompt him to make a u turn and swiftly come up behind her. Did he have his lights on then, or only after she changed lanes without a signal?
Cops on traffic detail usually stake out a particular location that provides them a field of view, multiple offenders, some concealment from oncoming traffic and shade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. This officer in question had just stopped a motorists, and he was probably intent on returning to his stake out position when happenstance Bland made her illegal lane change, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
One thing I do know is that he made a u-turn, raced up after Ms. Bland, creating the illusion that he's responding to an emergency call. In her hurried state to get out of the way, she failed to signal as a result. In reality this cop is the one who has endangered the "public safety" of Ms. Bland and other motorists with his reckless driving at excessive rate of speed. Just wondering if his brakes ever fail on him this one time....

And this tactic is well known as "zoom stop"....
Smoking and the possession of certain illicit substances just prior to being stopped and detained by LE also creates, in some, delusions and a sense of extreme paranoia.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:00 AM   #144
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The YouTube version has audio, although some of it is difficult because of background noise. Try to find the version that shows his stop immediately before the stop on Bland. He gave the first violator a "warning ticket" and he was trying to give Bland a "warning ticket" also when she went viral on him.

Until she slapped him his tone was respectful, and the more she resisted and called him names with fuck this and fuck that he got louder and more aggressive in tone.

Apparently the anti-police, whining liberals on here think that the police should be punching bags and tolerant of insulting and disparaging profanity directed at them personally, and refrain from arresting Black people regardless of how they behave and what they do to the officer.

Their "common" response ... "the officer "over-reacted" ...."

Bingo..Anti cops always amaze me with how irrational they are. Here what I have from this case.

1- If you are pulled over by a cop for doing something wrong they should be forced to work through your smoke if you are smoking. You can blow the smoke in his face is you feel like it. You can push his buttons all you want because he is supposed to be a pro.
2- If you are pulled over by a cop for doing something wrong you should just be able to start making phone calls and talk to whoever you want doing the stop. The Cop has no right to your attention.
3- If he asks you nicely to put cigarette out then its a sign he is evil.
4- He you don't put cigarette out and he asks you to do business outside of the car instead of in the smoke he is evil.
5- If he does ask you to get out of car he is evil and you don't have to do it. He might say pretty please a few times but dragging you out is evil. You can kick him also if you feel like it because he is a pro.
6-If he threatens you with a tazer because he can't wrestle you out then he is evil.
7- When you do finally get out instead of getting tazed you can swear at him and wrestle as much as you like and if the cop gets rough because of this the cop is evil and on a power tripp.

Interesting world these anti cops live in.

By the way has any of the anti cops said they are glad the cop got this women who was obviously not fit to drive, off the road. Can someone point that out to me.
brianjackson is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:24 AM   #145
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Cops on traffic detail usually stake out a particular location that provides them a field of view, multiple offenders, some concealment from oncoming traffic and shade, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. This officer in question had just stopped a motorists, and he was probably intent on returning to his stake out position when happenstance Bland made her illegal lane change, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

It is in the area of the black college, did he prey on young college women? How many "warning" tickets did he write compared to actual citations, so he could "chat" them up. I have relations on the job chicken dick, and am aware of procedures. Nice of your comment as it contained no actual facts.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #146
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is in the area of the black college, did he prey on young college women? How many "warning" tickets did he write compared to actual citations, so he could "chat" them up. I have relations on the job chicken dick, and am aware of procedures. Nice of your comment as it contained no actual facts.
Have your "relations" explain the "actual facts" to your stupid ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:33 AM   #147
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Have your "relations" explain the "actual facts" to your stupid ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Usual shit from chicken dick, just insults devoid of substance. Your so called brain must be on life support chicken dick.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:47 AM   #148
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Usual shit from chicken dick, just insults devoid of substance. Your so called brain must be on life support chicken dick.
You'd be the unusually stupid jackass arguing that cops do not stake out a particular location that provides them a field of view of oncoming traffic; do not pick a place where they are likely to stop several offenders during the course of their duties; do not seek some concealment from oncoming traffic and always choose to park in the broad, unshaded daylight of a withering Texas sun, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:15 AM   #149
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You'd be the unusually stupid jackass arguing that cops do not stake out a particular location that provides them a field of view of oncoming traffic; do not pick a place where they are likely to stop several offenders during the course of their duties; do not seek some concealment from oncoming traffic and always choose to park in the broad, unshaded daylight of a withering Texas sun, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What does that have to do with anything, you stupid inbred fuck. As usual, IBchickenshit is in full-on hijack mode.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:25 AM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
What does that have to do with anything, you stupid inbred fuck. As usual, IBchickenshit is in full-on hijack mode.
Noticed how your non-substantive, stupid-ass post didn't have a fuckin' thing to do with Bland, the police, or police procedures, shamman, while you stupidly and hypocritically declaimed a post that dealt specifically with the police and police procedures, you stupid-ass jackass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women