Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2015, 05:33 AM   #136
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I B Dicksucking
You've admitted to that before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you stupidly ignore the social cost of your failed social program:

Quote:
[A]nyone who understands basic economics knows that the result of raising the minimum wage can only be:
Higher unemployment as companies scale back to reduce expenses.

Higher costs to consumers as companies raise prices to cover the higher wages they have to pay

Companies closing their doors because they can’t scale back or raise prices.
So the result of an increased minimum wage is either higher inflation or higher unemployment both of which are components of the Misery Index thus increasing the minimum wage will most likely increase the overall misery of the country.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:27 AM   #137
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Nope. I still advocate minimum wage hike on social grounds.
So you concede there are negative economic costs? Good for you, undercunt. Overcoming denial is progress.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:31 AM   #138
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've admitted to that before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you stupidly ignore the social cost of your failed social program:

Nothing can 'only' be this or 'only' be that. Economics isn't that exact. Nice try though. Like your colorful graphs. Not worth a shit, but colorful just the same.

You've also yet to offer a competing idea.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 10:34 AM   #139
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you concede there are negative economic costs? Good for you, undercunt. Overcoming denial is progress.
I concede nothing. So many other factors are at play in regards to what the economy does or doesn't do based on wage increase. To simply say, as dum dum does above, that raising wages will always lead to a certain end, is ludicrous.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:08 AM   #140
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Nothing can 'only' be this or 'only' be that. Economics isn't that exact.
You're right, undercunt – in a dynamic economy it can be BOTH! Some employers will react to a MW hike by raising their prices. Others will react by laying off workers. And some will adjust by using BOTH channels! So we can't be EXACT in predicting which component of the so-called Misery Index (inflation or unemployment) will bear the brunt of the economic adjustment costs. But we do know the costs will be borne and the Misery Index will be higher than it would have been in the absence of the MW increase.

Quote:
I concede nothing. So many other factors are at play in regards to what the economy does or doesn't do based on wage increase.
Go back to rehab, you're relapsing again. And shamelessly contradicting yourself.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #141
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're right, undercunt – in a dynamic economy it can be BOTH! Some employers will react to a MW hike by raising their prices. Others will react by laying off workers. And some will adjust by using BOTH channels! So we can't be EXACT in predicting which component of the so-called Misery Index (inflation or unemployment) will bear the brunt of the economic adjustment costs. But we do know the costs will be borne and the Misery Index will be higher than it would have been in the absence of the MW increase.

Go back to rehab, you're relapsing again. And shamelessly contradicting yourself.
You've been caught out again. You've been found wanting. I'm not sure you understand the misery index when you refer to inflation OR unemployment. The very purpose of the index is the ADD the two together. It's not an either/or proposition. If you want to talk misery index though, the average was actually higher during Reagan's two terms AND Bush 2's two terms than it has been for Obama. Thanks for bringing that up.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:23 AM   #142
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'm right most of the time, but thanks. Oh, you forgot to add this.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Old 04-20-2015, 11:37 AM   #143
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You've been caught out again. You've been found wanting. I'm not sure you understand the misery index when you refer to inflation OR unemployment. The very purpose of the index is the ADD the two together. It's not an either/or proposition.
Your reading comprehension clearly sucks, undercunt/wombhater. Re-read my post. The "OR" refers to which component of the index will bear most of the adjustment burden, not how the index is calculated.

Do you always fire before you aim, dipshit? Plus your typos are showing. The only thing "found wanting" is your tiny peepee when it is "caught out" in your zipper every time you take a wiz.

Quote:
Oh, you forgot to add this.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219
Feel free to out yourself and your previous handles, undercunt. Saves me time.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:17 PM   #144
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your reading comprehension clearly sucks, undercunt/wombhater. Re-read my post. The "OR" refers to which component of the index will bear most of the adjustment burden, not how the index is calculated.

Do you always fire before you aim, dipshit? Plus your typos are showing. The only thing "found wanting" is your tiny peepee when it is "caught out" in your zipper every time you take a wiz.

Feel free to out yourself and your previous handles, undercunt. Saves me time.
You've been weighed, you've been measured and you've been found wanting. You're not even making any sense. How would a tiny peepee get caught in a zipper? A big ding dong gets caught in a zipper you fool. More proof you have no experience with large dongs. Your own or others.

Oh somebody is fixing to be outed, but it isn't me. I think you might be the secretary of the closet dicksuckers club. You've already got the bukkake beard of jizz to prove it. You're weak. Your comebacks are getting weaker by the post. I'm wearing you down. Just like I wear bitches kidneys down when I'm fucking them. Up to my nuts, in their guts.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:44 PM   #145
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
How would a tiny peepee get caught in a zipper? A big ding dong gets caught in a zipper you fool.
The only time yours ever looked "big" was when you had a "bubble" on prom night....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuKnb2uuY

Quote:
You're weak. Your comebacks are getting weaker by the post. I'm wearing you down.... Up to my nuts, in their guts.
Lame, lamer, lamest... The only thing you are wearing down is your weak bag of insults. Stupidity is the mother of repetition and you repeat yourself more than anyone on eccie... "Up to my nuts, in their guts" - pay me $10 for each time you used that one, undercunt. I can live comfortably on that.

Old 04-20-2015, 03:56 PM   #146
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only time yours ever looked "big" was when you had a "bubble" on prom night....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRuKnb2uuY

Lame, lamer, lamest... The only thing you are wearing down is your weak bag of insults. Stupidity is the mother of repetition and you repeat yourself more than anyone on eccie... "Up to my nuts, in their guts" - pay me $10 for each time you used that one, undercunt. I can live comfortably on that.

That might net you $50. I guess living under a bridge is cheap though. Stupidity is the mother of repetition. Let's analyze that, shall we? If I had $10 for every time you've used the term 'undercunt', I could comfortably retire. Who's stupid now?
Old 04-21-2015, 07:45 AM   #147
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nothing can 'only' be this or 'only' be that. Economics isn't that exact. Nice try though. Like your colorful graphs. Not worth a shit, but colorful just the same.

You've also yet to offer a competing idea.

The graph shows you are a stupid liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and how your "#Grubered" ass is easily distracted by bright colors and baubles while you squirm to ignore pertinent facts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Old 04-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #148
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How many times will you post that graph before you get threatened with another ban, IBgrubergrubereed whose a Grubered #gruberedminion in his spotty flabby little bottomgruber?

How FUCKING STUPID are you, IBgruberedandgruberedsomemore? por are you just grubergrubergrubering?

Oh yeah, I don't understand why you're complaining about a raise to $9 an hour. IBGrubered? You can use the additional money to pay for grubergrubergrubergrubered, right, IBgrubergruber, you #grubered grubershit?

Can't stand it that an educated, successful, self-employed person you might want to enslave makes you look like an ignorant Grubered minion. Right?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 07:54 AM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How many times will you post that graph before you get threatened with another ban, IBgrubergrubereed whose a Grubered #gruberedminion in his spotty flabby little bottomgruber?

How FUCKING STUPID are you, IBgruberedandgruberedsomemore? por are you just grubergrubergrubering?

Oh yeah, I don't understand why you're complaining about a raise to $9 an hour. IBGrubered? You can use the additional money to pay for grubergrubergrubergrubered, right, IBgrubergruber, you #grubered grubershit?

Old 04-21-2015, 08:14 AM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Here we go again. IBidiotgruber is off on another lengthy hijacking Grubermission, where he'll grubergruber until her cant gruberhisgruber #anymore.

Three times now...

whatever happened to Nigeria, you
grubergrubergrubersexualfaggru ber?

Still Grubering the gay broadgruber musical Gruber I see, IBGrubergruber.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women