Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2016, 10:22 AM   #136
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Is that what Assup normally puts on his lips when he kisses your ass?
Are you trying to take the welshing kids place? Or just kissing his ass?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 01:58 PM   #137
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I'm really just wondering how often you let guys put their lips on your ass...
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 02:15 PM   #138
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Pucker up on this board you will make the third. Or were you wanting to put yours on the welshing kid's? In real life never. Have you changed your handle to assup?,
Old 01-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #139
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 08:57 PM   #140
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
woomby and assup for sure ! Mebbe Lil Cotex fancies a "smooch " of EKIM's brown eye !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 09:02 PM   #141
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
Old 01-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #142
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
you are the ass licker here. you enjoy it. it's your way of life. buttlicker.

Quote:
EVA is a 25/8 butt licking machine. he never stops.

Quote:
Pucker up on this board you will make the third. Or were you wanting to put yours on the welshing kid's? In real life never. Have you changed your handle to assup?,
here's your new coffee mug for the office.

yeah .. they will "love" that in the break room!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #143
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

EVA is a 25/8 butt licking machine. he never stops.

Where do they have "break rooms " in those KansASS gloryholes ? Mebbe EKIM can enlighten us ! And " break " might be one of those "sensitive words " with EKIM, since he's had it " broke " off in his sorry chimp ass so many times before, this most recent time with woomby !!! A "break " room might trigger some of that " I'm-out-of-nanners " rage that only a Chimp can do so well and make King Kong look like he's Ekim's NEW hero, Caitlyn Jenner ! !
Old 01-07-2016, 09:54 PM   #144
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

And the vote count leader of the 2016 (not 206 !!!!!! ) DOTY election has thrown his campaign into high gear these last few days before the polls close in an attempt to KEEP HIS victory and deny his fellow reach around crew member of assup from his 4th title ! Reckon how Lil Cotex will like having assup as his " Co-President " ( NOT Co-tex !! ) like his hero and " Dear Leader " Slick Willy Clinton had Shrillary as HIS co-President and Bimbo eruption lead character assassin ? Too bad about Cotex's Cougar High JV team not being in ANY bowl Championship game !!!!
Old 01-07-2016, 10:29 PM   #145
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

I am EVA's a 25/8 butt licking machine. he never stops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Where do they have "break rooms " in those KansASS gloryholes ? Mebbe EKIM can enlighten us ! And " break " might be one of those "sensitive words " with EKIM, since he's had it " broke " off in his sorry chimp ass so many times before, this most recent time with woomby !!! A "break " room might trigger some of that " I'm-out-of-nanners " rage that only a Chimp can do so well and make King Kong look like he's Ekim's NEW hero, Caitlyn Jenner ! !
There are my two little butt kissers, where have you been boys I need to shit again and you know how I enjoy your lips wiping me clean. Use that menthol it is really soothing.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:34 PM   #146
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are my two little butt kissers, where have you been boys I need to shit again and you know how I enjoy your lips wiping me clean. Use that menthol it is really soothing.
" ust htat " ??? WTF is THAT EKIM ? Chimpese ? And YOU pick YOUR own dingleberries EKIM ! Everyone knows that by now, with YOU being the JUNIOR World Champion dingle berry picker ! Are YOU the KansASS version of Elmer Fudd, EKIM ? !! You sure spell like Elmer would if he were to write !!!
Old 01-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #147
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
" ust htat " ??? WTF is THAT EKIM ? Chimpese ? And YOU pick YOUR own dingleberries EKIM ! Everyone knows that by now, with YOU being the JUNIOR World Champion dingle berry picker ! Are YOU the KansASS version of Elmer Fudd, EKIM ? !! You sure spell like Elmer would if he were to write !!!
Thanks gay rey, did you get that dingleberry? I know how it is a treat for you. Thanks for the menthol kiss my ass hole feels much better. You can have the rest of the night off.
Old 01-07-2016, 11:50 PM   #148
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;105765844]
if your Johnson was 12 inches long, it would still be a larger number than your IQ./QUOTE]

While I agree with you on the IQ part, Waco, I must remind you that a 12 inch "Johnson" is impossible. No one can have a 12 inch "Johnson".

Why, you ask?

Wait for it . . .

Because then it would be a "foot"!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:43 PM   #149
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Old 01-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #150
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:

well they have to allow the fags a smoke break yeah? AHAHAHAHAHA

and let's not forget those nanners for the chimp! word is .. he has a secret fetish for the "Chiquita banana" chick, who of course is really a transvestite. perfect for both bigkotex and EVA the chimp to have a threesome with!

here's EVA and Bigfagtex on their recent gayfag tour of Disney!

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women