Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #136
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan View Post
ooops, meant to attach Whispers comment...

Knows what? What the heck are you talking about?

Obviously, you know something maybe I don't want to share?

Topic is not "Joan"

It's BBF!
It's not that big a secret, all the SC guys know.

Just wish I could put a stripper pole on here,
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #137
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I think Joan is going for DP of the year here tonight...... This thread is gonna set some record views!!!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:42 PM   #138
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I think Joan is going for DP of the year here tonight...... This thread is gonna set some record views!!!
Every time Joan starts a thread, it goes viral nuts in no time. I don't really understand it.

Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #139
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
Fucking thank goodness. You're a wet rag. Thanks for whining through what could have been a relatively fun thread.

Easy dude, we were having fun in this post long before you showed. Rock, myself, Buckman and a few others. There were 3 people arguing in this thread, throw it around evenly or don't throw at all. that's the problem with the hobby, girls all side with girls while pussy whipped guys also side with girls. What ever happened to bro's before HOE'S.

I can read, Blake attacked him, not the other way around. ElJ attacked him in reya's post after he attempted to clarify my post and he was classy enough to ignore her there. So get a clue or clam up. Oh wait, pussy whipped guys do always clam up don't they.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #140
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Let me summarize.....

This whole thread is about Joan giving us all a fuck......... m-i-n-d-f-u-c-k. Only Whispers, Knottyman and Carl have displayed grasp of the mindfucking language.

Sire, Homer, rockerick and myself attempted to decipher Joan's message initially, but are still left in the dark as to who Joan's Yankee really is.

EJL and Buckman have been going at each other, attempting to hijack this thread because Buckman didn't think hijacking a pointless thread would make any difference.

Then you have Fratelli and Ranchman wondering what the topic of the thread is, but then reminds everyone to stay on topic.

Not to forget there's BlakeConfidential whose identity is a quite a mystery to some of the posters here.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #141
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
Honestly, last time I Bare Back Fingered, I came too quick.

Alright. See? Back on topic.

That reminds of of a wacky Dr's visit. I could here the dr talking to another patient he was telling him he had Gonorrhea of the big toe. The dude asked the Dr if that was the weirdest thing he had ever diagnosed and the dr replied "well I did have to tell a lady earlier that she had athletes cunt"

Old 06-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #142
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Let me summarize.....

This whole thread is about Joan giving us all a fuck......... m-i-n-d-f-u-c-k. Only Whispers, Knottyman and Carl have displayed grasp of the mindfucking language.

Sire, Homer, rockerick and myself attempted to decipher Joan's message initially, but are still left in the dark as to who Joan's Yankee really is.

EJL and Buckman have been going at each other, attempting to hijack this thread because Buckman didn't think hijacking a pointless thread would make any difference.

Then you have Fratelli and Ranchman wondering what the topic of the thread is, but then reminds everyone to stay on topic.

Not to forget there's BlakeConfidential whose identity is a quite a mystery to some of the posters here.
The Yankee is her 6 or 7 setting vibrator that some of us think she is also using to mix her drinks or make smoothies.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #143
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Easy dude, we were having fun in this post long before you showed. Rock, myself, Buckman and a few others. There were 3 people arguing in this thread, throw it around evenly or don't throw at all. that's the problem with the hobby, girls all side with girls while pussy whipped guys also side with girls. What ever happened to bro's before HOE'S.

I can read, Blake attacked him, not the other way around. ElJ attacked him in reya's post after he attempted to clarify my post and he was classy enough to ignore her there. So get a clue or clam up.
You are so serious. LOL!

I thought for sure you would be reading buckman a story by now.

Homer13, sometimes you gota' think for yourself (though I would even recommend doing it all the time), even if it makes you look like a White Knight. I would rather be that than what you look like now.... talkn' all that shit with your buddies. ijs
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #144
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
You are so serious. LOL!

I thought for sure you would be reading buckman a story by now.

Homer13, sometimes you gota' think for yourself (though I would even recommend doing it all the time), even if it makes you look like a White Knight. I would rather be that than what you look like now. Talkn' all that shit with your buddies. ijs

Excuse me, have I ever said a mean thing to you, I think not. Your beef is with another. Me and buck are usually not in agreement on much and I openly share my opinion on here so your ignorance is showing. I was hoping the 3 of you had left for the evening so we could get back to having some fun. Go find someone else to fight with.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #145
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:

I can read, Blake attacked him, not the other way around. ElJ attacked him in reya's post after he attempted to clarify my post and he was classy enough to ignore her there. So get a clue or clam up. Oh wait, pussy whipped guys do always clam up don't they.
Well, that wasn't so nice.

If you think my comment was made because I'm a PWed WK, you haven't grasped what I'm about at all.

Buckman was just annoying ME. I couldn't give a fuck what he's saying about Jasmine. And frankly, I couldn't give a fuck what she thinks about me.

So there. I'll take my jacks and go home now.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #146
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Excuse me, have I ever said a mean thing to you, I think not. Your beef is with another. Me and buck are usually not in agreement on much and I openly share my opinion on here so your ignorance is showing. I was hoping the 3 of you had left for the evening so we could get back to having some fun. Go find someone else to fight with.
Again, You are so serious.
Calm down I was just making a comment.
Nobody is trying to fight you. But don't lie and say you don't like to argue, after making a comment like this:

Quote:

........ Oh wait, pussy whipped guys do always clam up don't they.
You can't just school people on solidarity and what pussy whopped means, and think no one is going to reply. It's called co-ed DISCUSSION.
Well let me get on your level. If Sire is pussy-whooped, as you were implying; you Sir, are dick-whooped. OK!

You say you like chocolate or maybe that was someone else. But you know you wana' taste my sandwich. You know you are missing out. You need to just come see me already. I understand that you don't want people to know you got turned out by a big ol' bitch like me but you know you will. Come on I wont tell anybody!

And it wouldn't make any difference if you did or didn't say anything mean to/about me.
If you knew me you wouldn't have anything but nice things to say about me. SO THERE!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:14 PM   #147
Sire
Valued Poster

I'm going to go play with my finger.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #148
Joan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120787
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Homer;

Do I seem that boring that I may need 10cups of Joe? Holly! I must step it up a notch ;-) ..
Joan is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #149
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136095

Quote:

Homer, would you mind explaining how I attacked buckman? Attack his grammar and spelling? Yes, guilty as charged, but attack HIM? I don't think so. He hijacked the thread to bash EJL, I told him he shouldn't do that or I would smother him to death with my titties. He proceeded to make assumptions and insults about my appearance and age (as did you) which were both inaccurate and a lame attempt at a rebuttal. Then he went for the whole 'retired provider' angle, which was dumb because I quoted him being a hypocrit for coming back with a new handle himself.

By all means, if you can indicate to me where I ATTACKED him, I'd love to be the first to apologize!
BlakeConfidential is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:18 PM   #150
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Again, You are so serious.
Calm down I was just making a comment.
Nobody is trying to fight you. But don't lie and say you don't like to argue, after making a comment like this:

You can just school people on solidarity and what pussy whopped means, and think no one is going to reply. It's called co-ed DISCUSSION.
Well let me get on you level, If sire is pussy whooped as you were implying; you Sir are dick whooped. OK!

You say you like chocolate. You know you are missing out. You need to just come see me already. I understand that you don't want to be turned out by a big ol' bitch like me but you know you will. Come on I wont tell nobody!
Sweetie, I don't bicker with ladies on here. Only a couple times in the few years I've been here. Reya, Ivory and Skylar are the last three. Skylar I later pm'd and apologized for and we even met up bcd when she was in austin a few months later and had a great time. Reya was a buildup from her attacks on me and Ivory, well if you know Ivory you'd understand. I like to keep it light and fun in coed like it was before all the arguing with Buckman.

Have a great night and take care.

Homie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women