Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #136
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Chizzy wrote: People need to get a grip. The delta variant will peak in august and by sometime in sept will be minimalized.

And you know this how? Even medical experts have been wrong time and again. The only things they can agree on is vaccine (I did) and masks (I won't anymore unless forced to).
it will peak as it already has in European countries and as viruses do......... just like any other respiratory virus like the flu bug and the alpha covid strain
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:54 PM   #137
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
it will peak as it already has in European countries and as viruses do......... just like any other respiratory virus like the flu bug and the alpha covid strain
Possibly. I think what goes on is the high risk are now vaccinated (other then the hard core anti vaccine) so serious illness goes down leaving millions of covid positive people out there with no symptoms or diagnosis. But I would hope you realize the more virus out there the more likelihood of variants.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 01:53 PM   #138
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Possibly. I think what goes on is the high risk are now vaccinated (other then the hard core anti vaccine) so serious illness goes down leaving millions of covid positive people out there with no symptoms or diagnosis. But I would hope you realize the more virus out there the more likelihood of variants.
Absolutely but like I said, with the influx of travelers here via plane or across the border shows we can be 100% vaxd here but unless the rest of the world does the same, the problem of variants will remain

I do find it extremely stupid that the current brains in washington are considering only letting vaxd people in the country that are flying in but are doing and saying nothing about letting covid positive illegals come over the border. Fucking stupid
Old 08-05-2021, 02:21 PM   #139
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Absolutely but like I said, with the influx of travelers here via plane or across the border shows we can be 100% vaxd here but unless the rest of the world does the same, the problem of variants will remain

I do find it extremely stupid that the current brains in washington are considering only letting vaxd people in the country that are flying in but are doing and saying nothing about letting covid positive illegals come over the border. Fucking stupid
Yes....but as with any virus, 100% elimination isn't possible. As I've mentioned, polio is still around in small numbers in a few countries. Why?....there are some areas that have anti polio vax people.
And I agree on the border. Idiotic. I do think it's a good idea to not let unvaccinated people come in. In fact....and I know it will piss off a lot of the far right, but I'm looking forward to the day where more and more businesses won't allow unvaccinated into their establishment. Maybe not some of the anti-vax, but It will force the procrastinators to get one.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:53 PM   #140
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Yes....but as with any virus, 100% elimination isn't possible. As I've mentioned, polio is still around in small numbers in a few countries. Why?....there are some areas that have anti polio vax people.
And I agree on the border. Idiotic. I do think it's a good idea to not let unvaccinated people come in. In fact....and I know it will piss off a lot of the far right, but I'm looking forward to the day where more and more businesses won't allow unvaccinated into their establishment. Maybe not some of the anti-vax, but It will force the procrastinators to get one.
I actually dont think the right will or should be pissed at a business not letting unvaxd in. im conservative and i say its up to private businesses to decide for themselves, its no different than the bakery that refused to do a cake for a gay couple based on their religion...the left made a big stink about it but its their private business and their decision... if it hurts their business, so be it, thats the risk they take
I would only be against the goverment demanding private businesses do their bidding, that would be fucked up

so we agree on that point
Old 08-05-2021, 05:02 PM   #141
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

That banter is hogwash because the vaccine dose not seem to work very well. Banning anyone from anywhere is just virtue signaling.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 06:54 PM   #142
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
That banter is hogwash because the vaccine dose not seem to work very well. Banning anyone from anywhere is just virtue signaling.

I have to disagree that the vaccine doesn't work. It actually works very well. You do not define how well the vaccine works by number of positive cases, u define it by how many serious cases and deaths. These have been significantly reduced as is seen even in the elderly.
This vaccine is the same as the flu shot in respect that it doesn't guarantee you wont get it but in all likelyhood you wont get nearly as sick
Old 08-05-2021, 07:03 PM   #143
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Did Gates say what I think he said?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/36414

He sure did.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 07:26 PM   #144
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Stay on Topic, don't try and rob this topic like you usually do. It is about Florida and not doing much to stop the Virus. It is nothing about a GOP fantasy of having Border Walls.
Are you dense?. Because everything I posted was about Florida and America's Governor Ron DeSantis who has you and the Whitehouse scared shitless.

Senile Biden has failed on his big campaign promise. And now senile Biden is panicking because the majority of the public based on the latest polls know senile Biden is a fraud.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 07:28 PM   #145
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chizzy wrote: People need to get a grip. The delta variant will peak in august and by sometime in sept will be minimalized.

And you know this how? Even medical experts have been wrong time and again. The only things they can agree on is vaccine (I did) and masks (I won't anymore unless forced to).

Because that is exactly the pattern that has occurred in the UK and other areas with the Delta variance. You should try educating yourself on it before commenting.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:32 PM   #146
berryberry
Valued Poster

Oops. This makes those pushing that Florida is an issue look really stupid

States Ranked (Low to High), COVID-19 Deaths Reported to CDC, Age-Adjusted
Updated:August 4, 2021

Florida 13th Best state in the country in lowest age adjusted covid deaths. .

https://t.co/EcpZoM8b30

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1423442799236722689

Guess we will see more bullshit msdnc links from those who either can't understand or who choose to ignore actual statistics
Old 08-05-2021, 07:40 PM   #147
berryberry
Valued Poster

Now we see why Obama fired senile Biden as the lead person on the H1N1 task force. Senile Biden is an incompetent fool who had no plan and has failed in dealing with covid so he resorts to blaming others like Florida for his failure
Old 08-05-2021, 11:04 PM   #148
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Because that is exactly the pattern that has occurred in the UK and other areas with the Delta variance. You should try educating yourself on it before commenting.
Then of course the UK is now okie dokie! Lol. You sir are a joke. You chase your tail looking for shit. Then say what you found. Get a vaccine.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:45 AM   #149
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oops. This makes those pushing that Florida is an issue look really stupid

States Ranked (Low to High), COVID-19 Deaths Reported to CDC, Age-Adjusted
Updated:August 4, 2021

Florida 13th Best state in the country in lowest age adjusted covid deaths. .

https://t.co/EcpZoM8b30

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1423442799236722689

Guess we will see more bullshit msdnc links from those who either can't understand or who choose to ignore actual statistics
I agree with Charley you are a total joke. You continually find all of these radical barn yard tweets you can find and everyone is suppose to be in ah. Like you found something under cover, wow.

Admit it, Florida and Texas all along have done the stupidest things they could to try and show independence from the rest of the country. All they are doing is either getting people sick or killed by not doing what they need to do.

If Wolf was to do what either one of these states have done you would crucify him. You crucified him when he was trying to stop the spread of the Virus in our state. Just to show how good a republican you were. Never admit a democrat is doing good when he is.Say nothing but negative comments about any democrat.

You keep saying the democrats are scared of DeSantis and Trump. The only thing the democrats are scared of are those two not running in 2024. Them two and the same dumb Ted Cruise and Rand Paul. Like you all a big lie and constant source of embarrassment. Always remember how embarrassed everyone in the US was when Trump made a total ass of himself at the United Nations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 08:46 PM   #150
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then of course the UK is now okie dokie! Lol. You sir are a joke. You chase your tail looking for shit. Then say what you found. Get a vaccine.
So you can't accept scientific facts like actual experience in other countries that are ahead of the US in the Delta timeline. . Cool. Thanks for admitting it

As for people getting a vaccine, unlike you, I don't profess to impose my decisions on anyone else. People should educate themselves on the vaccines and make the right choice for them. This isn't some fucking communist country even though senile Biden is acting like a fascist dictator. In the USA we believe in freedom. People are free to make their own choice. So who the hell are you to tell other people what to do

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women