Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36160
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2010, 01:36 AM   #136
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Do not speak that way about him, its very disrespectful to both he and myself, if You don't enjoy the thread and have nothing positive to say then You are free to leave without being negative. This is a choice, many women are Masochist and men are Sadist, its a personal choice among adults. Since You hardly know either of U/us that was a rash thing to say, Hes actually a very kind loving man, who has made Fantastic changes in my life, ones i wasn't strong enough to make for myself. You know very little of either of U/us and just bc Your out of Your comfort zone, by no means gives You the right to judge.
AND YET here again i tried to address this appropriately, but You STILL had to go on to further name calling, judging, and acting just down right wrong. Go through the threads, refresh Your memory here. Oh and for the record who was it who posted the dedication page to Bettie Page? We all know she never played with a whip, or in bondage. i'm just saying, its apparent even some of those who can't grasp the actual play can find ways to embrace it, as with the legendary Bettie page.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=Scalawag

the images of bondage and whips with Bettie Page are endless
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:54 AM   #137
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:55 AM   #138
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

exactly, that's hottt. Rather You admit to viewing things like this on one hand and judge on the other, either way Your still thinking about it, lol. With all her glorious innocence, its just too funny. But she definitely is hot no matter what she does, but doesn't radiate innocence in anything she does.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:08 AM   #139
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Default Wow

Before reading this thread I had little to no knowledge of bdsm activities or culture.

It seems that in order to engage in the sub lifestyle at the level that subcilla does one would need to be very mature, intelligent, open-minded, strong, and self-confident.

So far, from her posts, I can tell that subcilla does possess all of these characteristics.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #140
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default or trampling?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
No, I'm thincking a good ass wuppin is required here...................who knows, maybe she will like it...........like a good cum bath.
or trampling?...
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:54 AM   #141
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default EXACTLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest013110-2 View Post
Elizabeth, has it ever occured to you that there are some things that shouldn't be "understood"?

One thing that I've never "understood" is if I'm being offered a experience of having a sub, shouldn't she be paying me???

but then that would be the sort of naive question a "plain ole vanilla" type would ask, isn't it?

and there's the... um,rub! We "plain ole vanilla" types just don't "understand," even as you rather magnimously "understand" us). Your labored efforts to explain how the "Lifestyle" has nothing to do with "abuse," that special mutual bond of trust and respect between "D" & "s," (like I'm sure cilla's Master let's her keep some of her earnings) the fact so many participants are such fine, responsible citizens (like Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka to name but two). Etc. Etc. They're wasted on us! Each attempt to describe the sublime pleasure just ends up triggering our gag reflex.

So please, pity us. Pity all the poor benighted "plain ole vanilla" types, for supreme ecstasy that you enjoy is far beyond our mortal powers to even conceive of much less receive.

So cilla thanks for the pics, I'm sure they'll come in handy when it comes time to ID the body.

LRR good luck on the deployment. I'm sure you'll some junior officer a convenient & willing scapegoat.

For myself I'm scheduling an MRI scan, 'cause following this thread has left me feeling like James Wood in "Videodrome"

This is Scalawag, signing off.
Just like I don't want to "understand a serial killer"!

I do know this there are different types of Doms, some very light upon request as I have done, some trampling....But I do understand the mindset of a man in power to let someone else take control. That's not exactly a tough one....
Old 01-31-2010, 11:59 AM   #142
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Talking again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch View Post
Oh hun ,, are you saying you will miss me when I am gone?? I see now that you are a busy lady; with managing a Co op and all and now a HDH Provider/ Domme with a no review policy...

Go girl!!!
again, you know nothing of what I do..It's not all over the internet. You know what an assumption makes of you....... No I really won't miss the antagonizing . Wish you well on your retirement...Taking the high road here....
Old 01-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #143
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Dairy Queen is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
That is just unamerican.................I have to draw the line somewhere. I'm making my stand at the Sonic.
Dairy Queen is the best!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:11 PM   #144
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Don't go becaise of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
.............oh how pathetic..

BARF

ughhhhhhhh

SO SORRY SIR..

Htowner I think the power has gone to your head "SIR"

AND I WILL NOT KISS ANY ONES ASS..ever unless I am being physically equally entertained...Subcilla and I are nothing alike

Did you hear that Htowner...

If this board is going to be a replica of aspd ass kissing to the mods I am long gone too fuck this.

Scalawag was the only one that made sense in this entire thread and its guys like him that "providers" feel safe with.

Not cheap fuckers that gain the title Moderator and want freebies..

Or to abuse the stupid whore

She insulted me calling me a self righteous bitch and to you it may be ok to me it is NOT.

Super Miod or not.

Let me go take my pics off and go play somewhere else you can keep providers like her around to publicly degrade and physically abuse, but not I.

My regulars know where to find me...lol

The Sunglass pic was a demonstration of the way I look as apposed to her...Stronger and confident not scared and beat..

Like her...its really disgusting that this forun will allow women to show pics of being abused and I for one am out of here.
Don't go because of her! Stand your ground. I'm behind ya...There's am ALT.com for her types....This is a classy place and should not be left to those who try ti run people off....The "sir" thing was a bit much, unless addressed by Mam prior or after......Come on let's just play and have fun...I'll get you blue water...LOL

Let her have her threAD and we can get back to our fun...
Old 01-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #145
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Your Comments on scalawag

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
i am sure that the crop and flogger i chose to play with make me at risk no more then the provider before or after me, Thank You, for Your concern though. Unless i'm beat with the big dildo, death by dildo? As far as Master and my income that is absolutely none of Your concern and just fabricated imagination. Have a nice day, and good luck with Your MRI. On a deeper note it is a bit concerning that Your imagination and deep seeded hatred brought You to imagine "identifying a body." Maybe its a shrink You should really be considering seeing, intervention maybe? That comment You made makes YOU the biggest risk to Providers. You certainly wont have to worry about paying me, i would watch saying things like that in the open, especially to the extreme to which You took it, You may find Yourself playing alone, i know it would be a cold day in hell before i saw someone like You who made a statement like that on a board like this. It is not normal to have thoughts like that, just so You know.
Your Comments on scalawag made me pee in my pants laughing...He;s the one who should see a shrink but your whipped, bruised, flogged....Get a grip and stop taking it so personal..It's a board....Like I said...Alt.com is full of providers like you. I'm sure you;ll like it...
Old 01-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #146
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
SO SORRY SIR..

Htowner I think the power has gone to your head "SIR"

AND I WILL NOT KISS ANY ONES ASS..ever unless I am being physically equally entertained...Subcilla and I are nothing alike

Did you hear that Htowner...

If this board is going to be a replica of aspd ass kissing to the mods I am long gone too fuck this.

Scalawag was the only one that made sense in this entire thread and its guys like him that "providers" feel safe with.

Not cheap fuckers that gain the title Moderator and want freebies..

Or to abuse the stupid whore

She insulted me calling me a self righteous bitch and to you it may be ok to me it is NOT.

Super Miod or not.''
I think you need a refill on your meds
While you were gone, reinventing your body again , Cilla came on ASPD and she spoke in the same mannerism,with 'sir' in the welcome wagon. She speaks like that with everyone, except to those who are judgemental, self righteous, and make an ass of themselves on more than one board.
Show me one example where the power has gone to my head. I didn't ask for the 'super' mod title. It is just what they call the little mods. Don't take it so seriously . I don't and we don't.
You apologized for the same shit you are doing now earlier on the same fucking thread and now you are throwing up again the same shit you apologized for. Either shut up , make up your mind or take your meds. They would all have better outcome than what your are spewing here and you won't be spewing it for too long. That is a promise.

Quote:
Let me go take my pics off and go play somewhere else you can keep providers like her around to publicly degrade and physically abuse, but not I."

"My regulars know where to find me...lol
You must have another gang bang scheduled
Ironically enough, you don't see that degrading, unsafe, and demeaning to women just because it does not leave any physical marks.

Quote:
The Sunglass pic was a demonstration of the way I look as apposed to her...Stronger and confident not scared and beat.."
Thanks for the explanation. Obviously your sunglasses where not making the same statement that deeper, more intelligent, and more confident posts from others have demonstrated here.

Quote:
Like her...its really disgusting that this forun will allow women to show pics of being abused and I for one am out of here.

I am sorry that your lack of intelligence has repeatedly failed to see this is an activity for consenting adults, and both get an enjoyment out of this and repeatedly engage in it . We are not here to judge and censor .
Nobody forced you to read it. Nobody forced you to continue reading it and post it. Nobody asked for your approval of what she choses to do for enjoyment. Nobody cares for your insulting antics becuase simply it is not your thing.

You are embarrassing yourself more than you are insulting others. Now if you were just smart enough to realize it.

Carry on adults.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #147
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

It wasn't about the sunglasses...It was about a lady on the streets, well dressed, hair well coiffed, well kept, nice jewelry, a class act but a freak in the sheets..It's the class she was displaying....Yes i would do a double take if i saw VN at a high end bar.....The nice location she us in.....It's not the glassed babe.....It;s not demeaning to you Cilla, simply that there are different types of people in the world....make some money, travel the world and see all the culture and different people there are in this world....
Old 01-31-2010, 12:27 PM   #148
Htowner
Ambassador

Sofia you just threw the biggest rock at your glass house.
You just talked about Silla's threAD? Do a search for threads started by Sofia, and let me know how many came up for it.

I guess you are running a campaign for Alt.com now. If you like it so much why not go there and let them know what you think of them too. I think we already got the message about what you think of this here.
Is this part of your DOM personality? Extra charge for blue water?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:30 PM   #149
Htowner
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
It wasn't about the sunglasses...It was about a lady on the streets, well dressed, hair well coiffed, well kept, nice jewelry, a class .. ..
I guess anyone can walk in Neiman Marcus and buy some class.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #150
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

All I'm saying is that those pics will scare of new providers to the hobby. Less fresh meat for you hobbyist.......I'm not advertising another website but there is a place for such activities that focus on that.....

I ask questions I would like to know out of curiosity..I'm not posting pics and what not...I must admit I was shocked at the pics of her back. I don't posy pics, except for blue water....

BYT I'm in a high rise in Houston...I had too.....Smile....I'm just trying to say there should be a forum so we don't scare the new providers....they will think all gents are like that.