Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60551
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2020, 08:21 PM   #136
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
As a result of this exchange with Bambino, 14 more clients booked with dreamgirl, each one buying her a whole days worth of meals. It was grand.
Truth. I prefer snacks throughout the day rather than one or two large meals though.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:28 PM   #137
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Well, that was about it. I felt it was fine, particularly the first 5 years.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:56 PM   #138
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
The man has a federal charge on his record and paid nearly 70,000 in fines. I think he’s suffered enough berry. Let’s let him enjoy his life with his children and be thankful for the time you all had to take advantage of the early Indys days. Why are you so salty?
Poor guy after raking in all that dough. So I am curious, which one of his Indy girls did he have the kids with? or was that with his wife?

And I am not salty dear, I just prefer people being honest and factual and I dislike when someone rips someone off
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:00 PM   #139
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh View Post
As a result of this exchange with Bambino, 14 more clients booked with dreamgirl, each one buying her a whole days worth of meals. It was grand.
LOL, this comment is comedy gold

But damn, reading there for a while I was starting to think Bam and Dreamgurl needed to get a room
Old 08-26-2020, 11:18 PM   #140
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Agreed. Good traveling providers (especially ones who did not require personal information and charge a fair price) could clean up here given the state of the market

Has to be a way to get some of them back
Alright, this got me thinking. How many guys here would patronize a good travelling provider, especially one who did not require personal information and who charged a fair price. I am not necessarily talking about the XOC quality girls, but rather the type Laserface described. Decent looking, solid performance, dependable.

If you would, what would that fair price be?
Old 08-27-2020, 06:35 AM   #141
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

But damn, reading there for a while I was starting to think Bam and Dreamgurl needed to get a room
Why get a room. She has a fleet of cars. I’m sure we could find a nice one for a car date!
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 06:57 AM   #142
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
250 for silvermine? Shit I got ripped off for years. I paid silver and gold. First year was platinum but we didnt have platinum yet. 250 for 7 years is a bargain.
Where did you read that???

If you were basing it on my post you misread it.?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 07:32 AM   #143
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:

You took the words out of my mouth berry. Hilarious.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 07:34 AM   #144
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Alright, this got me thinking. How many guys here would patronize a good travelling provider, especially one who did not require personal information and who charged a fair price. I am not necessarily talking about the XOC quality girls, but rather the type Laserface described. Decent looking, solid performance, dependable.

If you would, what would that fair price be?
I would see one if they offered 1/2hr sessions. That’s all I’m interested in. I would spend 2 hundo for a quality experience.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:00 AM   #145
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
The man has a federal charge on his record and paid nearly 70,000 in fines. I think he’s suffered enough berry. Let’s let him enjoy his life with his children and be thankful for the time you all had to take advantage of the early Indys days. Why are you so salty?
That's an interesting point and something I didn't know about a federal charge and 70k.

It was the multiple felonies at the state level and jail time as a result of an indys function and their subsequent coverup which made me salty. I prefer informed consent for illicit things. (and let's be honest: all that was completely scrubbed from indys on an ongoing and permanent basis).

The couple of times I met PI, btw, he seemed like a nice enough fellow. I have sympathy to folks who incur legal woes as a result of victimless crime. Because I also want to avoid legal woes from victimless crime, I arrive again at "run your shit how you want, but a crooked or dangerous game merits a call out." He and Mal were also fully within their rights to censor everyone who talked about it (as they did). But the sympathetic figure histrionics aren't a good look given what actually happened and the utterly uninformed risk indys was as a result.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 08:16 AM   #146
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Some women are now advertising rates for texting with them. Based on those going rates, I think Bambino owes Dreamgurl $150 now.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 08:34 AM   #147
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
That's an interesting point and something I didn't know about a federal charge and 70k.

It was the multiple felonies at the state level and jail time as a result of an indys function and their subsequent coverup which made me salty. I prefer informed consent for illicit things. (and let's be honest: all that was completely scrubbed from indys on an ongoing and permanent basis).

The couple of times I met PI, btw, he seemed like a nice enough fellow. I have sympathy to folks who incur legal woes as a result of victimless crime. Because I also want to avoid legal woes from victimless crime, I arrive again at "run your shit how you want, but a crooked or dangerous game merits a call out." He and Mal were also fully within their rights to censor everyone who talked about it (as they did). But the sympathetic figure histrionics aren't a good look given what actually happened and the utterly uninformed risk indys was as a result.
Well, when your participating in unlawful acts, victimless or not, you have to face the consequences if caught. If PI didn’t know this, it’s his own fault. But he did. He played fast and loose. When it came to Indys and it’s daily content, he was protected by the first amendment. But when you coordinate a function with hookers crossing state lines, that’s a felony. And a serious one. He got off easy. He paid a fine and some legal fees. No jail time. Although he let Mallory sit in the hoosegow over the weekend before he bailed her out. When you play that game, it’s the cost of doing business. But it was the beginning of the end for Indys. The vaunted color squared vouch system proved to be worthless. The cop who penetrated Indys handle was Krewman. He was a green square. The trust factor in the local hobby disappeared. I shed no tears for PI. He did have a great idea. He built a nice income for himself. But he was arrogant and ruthless. He basically did himself in. And there you have it.
Old 08-27-2020, 10:25 AM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfantasy View Post
Some women are now advertising rates for texting with them. Based on those going rates, I think Bambino owes Dreamgurl $150 now.
I’ll do a charge back!!!!!
Old 08-27-2020, 12:08 PM   #149
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Why pay cash for a bike but lease a car? Leasing is the dumbest way to drive, financially speaking.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:28 PM   #150
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Why pay cash for a bike but lease a car? Leasing is the dumbest way to drive, financially speaking.
Yes and no. Depends on your situation. Rule of thumb, rent what depreciates, own what appreciates. New cars depreciate. By the month. Usually around 50% in 3yrs.If you’re an independent business person leasing MAY have advantages providing you don’t put on many miles. The most attractive leases start at 10k miles a year. They become prohibitive the more miles you pay for. In my case, I put on more than 30k miles per year. I couldn’t lease because I drove over 30k per year. I bought and took depreciation on taxes. But my SO was a VP in my company. So I leased her vehicles. I ran both thru my company. If you’re someone who isn’t in business, it’s best to pay a car off and own it for years. But most people don’t. Motorcycles are no different.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women