Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60624
gman4453270
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48574
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37196
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #136
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

User ID: 113962
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
Bump-a-dee bump bump bump... Candi, I really like your hair curly... Karla wonders to herself... Is it extensions or something?

Don't worry jon3532 I wasn't hating (I know of several providers that have hair extensions and I have friends that get fake hair put in and it looks wonderful... Just not for me!! Don't you love being able to have an opinion hehe) Anywho, I was just curious and thought I'd ask.

YES THEY ARE!
And I love you even more for noticing, only took like a bagillion pages before ANYONE noticed, so Thank you for noticing! THAT is exactly what is different!

I need to post some pics with the new hair straight too, it's just so fun making it curly and extra purrrdy! Takes forever to do now though...

(And not sure who would think your hating, but I'll PROUDLY admit to my fake hair, nails, boobs, lips and some more shit! It's keeping me rich lol)
Candi Staxx is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #137
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novatx View Post
Candi looks awesome
Like she stepped right out of a Victorias Secret magazine. Not only she has a nice body but really nice face cuts too

Thank you so much Gorgeous!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:21 PM   #138
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default JK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
I agree. Id hit it

Ohhh you better stop it, I'll CUM over there right now..!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #139
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
I'll fly whatever airline you tell me too as long as I get to see you...

Oh wait your back in San Antonio cancelling flight now

OK that was hot and BTW Nikki love the new avatar and the new pic in your showcase you are a gorgeous woman!!

Just dont ever fly Delta, EVER!
They SUCK SUCK SUCK!
(Sorry, had to get that mini-rant out..)

But yes Im back nowYou Dont have to go too far now!

And YES, Nikki's new avatar is definitely VERRRY nice!
Old 02-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #140
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candi Staxx View Post
YES THEY ARE!
And I love you even more for noticing, only took like a bagillion pages before ANYONE noticed, so Thank you for noticing! THAT is exactly what is different!

I need to post some pics with the new hair straight too, it's just so fun making it curly and extra purrrdy! Takes forever to do now though...

(And not sure who would think your hating, but I'll PROUDLY admit to my fake hair, nails, boobs, lips and some more shit! It's keeping me rich lol)
Candi, I would have NEVER noticed if it wasn't for it being longer... It looks very "bombshell" and fits you perfectly. It is so hard for me to curl my "pin-straight" hair... Grrr!!

Ah, it's no one... It's always someone... I think my curiosity, honesty and not being afraid to share my opinion offends people. Oh well... I know I do come across as "bitchy" at times... Like I told Slave... I'm trying to be good.

I would have never have guessed your lips were... Well, "enhanced" lalala... No one is gonna bring you down or get in the way of your happiness Candi... Good for you!! You're gonna make sure you get your money and reach your goals... You go girl!!
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #141
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Candi, I would have NEVER noticed if it wasn't for it being longer... It looks very "bombshell" and fits you perfectly. It is so hard for me to curl my "pin-straight" hair... Grrr!!

Ah, it's no one... It's always someone... I think my curiosity, honesty and not being afraid to share my opinion offends people. Oh well... I know I do come across as "bitchy" at times... Like I told Slave... I'm trying to be good.

I would have never have guessed your lips were... Well, "enhanced" lalala... No one is gonna bring you down or get in the way of your goals Candi... Good for you!! You're gonna make sure you get your money and reach your goals... You go girl!!

Yes me too! My hair just wont hold, however whatever nice Virgin Indian ladies head THIS hair came from, curls great lol!

And Yes, the lips came with a little help. "Enhancements" are great, they do just that! I have had a few different things done (and get touched up often) and I could'nt be happier, thats just me though!
Old 02-10-2014, 11:34 PM   #142
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:

I would have never have guessed your lips were... Well, "enhanced" lalala... No one is gonna bring you down or get in the way of your happiness Candi... Good for you!! You're gonna make sure you get your money and reach your goals... You go girl!!

And Thank you so much for your kind words Karla!

I dont think you come off as "bitchy", there's nothing wrong with asking questions IMO!
Old 02-11-2014, 01:06 AM   #143
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

your lips look very nice and enhance your smile

your hair looks very nice and virginal smooth
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:54 AM   #144
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Karla, "Bitchy", ha, no way, Candi obsessed , maybe. lol. But then Candi is a wonderful obsession. Asking about pics ok, but you start asking what she wears to bed, if she has any pics of her and Nikki in bed together and maybe we'll be talking about a restraining order( but if she tells you or sends you any, send them to me before you go down).lol
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:31 AM   #145
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

Wooot woot team weave-a-luscious ! (Havent worn one in awhile but a card carrying member lol)
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:44 AM   #146
big35hurt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I personally prefer longer hair over short hair so weave ok with me. Something about long, flowing hair that is a turn on. I appreciate the effort a lady puts in her appearance. Enhances the session.

B35H
big35hurt is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #147
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
your lips look very nice and enhance your smile

your hair looks very nice and virginal smooth
lolThanks
Old 02-11-2014, 10:18 AM   #148
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
Karla, "Bitchy", ha, no way, Candi obsessed , maybe. lol. But then Candi is a wonderful obsession. Asking about pics ok, but you start asking what she wears to bed, if she has any pics of her and Nikki in bed together and maybe we'll be talking about a restraining order( but if she tells you or sends you any, send them to me before you go down).lol

Obsession? Nah
Addiction- HELL YES!

Candi IS known to be overly addicting..
Still have many men in NOLA shaking from withdrawals...
(True story.)
Old 02-11-2014, 10:19 AM   #149
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Wooot woot team weave-a-luscious ! (Havent worn one in awhile but a card carrying member lol)
LMFAO you're so damn silly!

Luv ya girl!
Old 02-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #150
Candi Staxx
Your Supermodel GF

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big35hurt View Post
I personally prefer longer hair over short hair so weave ok with me. Something about long, flowing hair that is a turn on. I appreciate the effort a lady puts in her appearance. Enhances the session.

B35H

Thank you babe, Im glad its appreciated!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women